Stones Corner

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Stones Corner

I like Stones Corner
79%
I don't like Stones Corner
21%

Total votes: 39

highlyblessed

Stones Corner

Post by highlyblessed »

ACD Page: Stones Corner

cant believe this place hasent got a review on the forum,by far the best on warmoestraat i think,not the biggest of shops but some heavy hitters on the menu,allways keeping uptodate with new strains,nice staff and a BIG bar just down the road with a lovley terrace
blessssss

Bongbhoy

Post by Bongbhoy »

got to agree hb nice wee shop and the bars my fave to place for a toke and a beer especially out the back in summer and has a sign that reads-
bring your gear, smoke it here.
killerkrackz

Post by killerkrackz »

oh and great staff . and the bar is open early and they do food so coffe joint and a cheese toasti oh yes.
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

Just got in from the airport now so will save most this for a little report once ive upped some pics and vids.

Of all the coffeeshops I went to I liked them all except for Hunters, and the other one - Stones.

Went in there around 9pm on Friday night and there were 2 girls behind the bar/weed shelves ect... anyway we were stood there for a good 5 mins with no one else at waiting to be served. They were feeding salad to each other and one of them even turned around and said 'sorry we are really busy here', I thought she was just being funny and was about so serve us so I laughed it off but it turns out the silly bint was actually being cunty! So we just walked on out of there.

Big thumbs down!
Judo

Re: Stones Corner

Post by Judo »

Visited on the 27th March 2011

Tried 2 strains here:

Mr Nice which seemed totally overpriced and kind of basic.. €15 per gram

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17333509/IMAG0185.jpg

PurpleBerry which was a nice smoke and uplifting high but the deal I got was lacking in nice buds and I think overpriced too.. €15 per gram

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17333509/IMAG0183.jpg

This place is expensive and the weed is only average
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

I've always got time to spend in stones when in the 'dam, danny stone is a safe guy and their weed is usually pretty good.
How many strains do i rip on the daily...
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

True Playa wrote:I've always got time to spend in stones when in the 'dam, danny stone is a safe guy and their weed is usually pretty good.

Yep good place, Danny top geezer :wink: 8)
badbone

Post by badbone »

Kermit wrote:
True Playa wrote:I've always got time to spend in stones when in the 'dam, danny stone is a safe guy and their weed is usually pretty good.

Yep good place, Danny top geezer :wink: 8)
+1 8) number 3 in my top 3 CS list :D :mrgreen:
Amsterdam Viking warning .. ???
syspy

Post by syspy »

this was the first place i went to on my first trip in january was an awesome first experience an i will be goin back there again they had some tasty brews an really good bud in had a few smokes of a few kinds couldn't remember which but it was all good
Judo

Post by Judo »

Visited again 11th July 2011

Went for:

Dr Grindspoon 17€ per gram

Stuff looks like kinda basic but smells like a powerful haze, not smoked any yet.

Bubblegum €8 per gram

Lovely taste although a little heavy on the throat, nice high though not super strong.. very good value
rossco1977

Post by rossco1977 »

stones is normally our first stop of the trip, weed is usually good but the breakfast is a bit hit and miss. back in april i tried the amnesia and the stones cheese both very good.
TOBE

Post by TOBE »

I visit Stones every time I go the Dam... great place although I rarley buy weed from the c/s.. bought some blue cheese last time which was alright

The big fella who works in the bar is a good laugh and friendly!
ain't nothin wrong with a lil' marijuana..
sellvegas

Post by sellvegas »

can someone clarify if the stones bar near the stones coffeeshop allows for you to puff joints while buying and drinking a beer - its very central would love to know that
StonerDan

Post by StonerDan »

sellvegas wrote:can someone clarify if the stones bar near the stones coffeeshop allows for you to puff joints while buying and drinking a beer - its very central would love to know that
yes mate you can smoke in the stones bar
Semprini

Post by Semprini »

Stones bar is probably one of the places I have visited the most during my visits to Amsterdam. I've never actually bought weed from there but I love the location, the terrace, the fact they have most football matches on and that you can drink a beer with your joint.