Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

MattS

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by MattS »

Spent my 2 days here! Lovely place, very friendly staff and patrons alike! I Sat in the same place (upstairs, closest to the window) both days and just throughly enjoyed myself.

First strain was the banana kush, didn't really taste much like banana to this casual smoker but it was certainly very relaxing and a really nice high.

Then picked up some Scotts OG for my very brief walk back to the hyatt. Now this was funny because I took 2 half ovens from my pax 3 of this stuff walking around some canals (maybe like 8 hits or so) before heading back to my hotel. Now the haziness I felt from the kush was behind me, but I felt as if I didn't feel any noticeable high. Then actually went inside and holy fuck hahah. It felt like my entire brain was pulsing with an unrelenting amount of energy and happiness. I got the lift up to my room and just burst out laughing as I walked out the lift door. Very quickly proceeded to order a cheeseburger to my room, put on some music and just paced up and down my room, laughing like an idiot :D

The next day I moved onto the gorilla glue and had an even more intense high than the Scotts OG. This might have been because I also scoffed down 2 space cakes along with everything else I was smoking. However I was now on a bit of an experimental mission to see just how high I could go. I think I spent 10 minutes of like 4 hours feeling like I was a little "too high" and the rest of the time I was just feeling amazing :D

Would absolutely recommend this place and a special thank you to Fredrick!

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Het Ballonnetje for the fooking win, found half a g of Raspberry Cough that had hid itself in our bag's lining... Still had decent flavor and packed a serious punch after about three months forgotten in a baggie! :mrgreen:

Het Ballonnetje is the most trustworthy place to get top shelf weed IOHO, and Roger,Freddy and the rest of the staff are champs! :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Ballonnetje dated December 7, 2017. Thanks to Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ba ... netje.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Largefella

Post by Largefella »

...and wouldn't you know - just after I've resolved to head to Het Ballonnetje - here's the menu...(maybe running a little behind...par for the course...?)

Bless you FBN, and Dreaminjection.
...as Sinatra once sang, Doobee doobee dooo....
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Went here for the first time recently. Found the staff really friendly and helpful, more than happy to give you a run down on the strains and seemed genuinely interested in making sure you had a nice experience. Got the G13, smoked half and vaped the other half, as OneHighMofo had recommended it for vaping. Really nice taste vaping, would defo short list is a great strain to vape.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
MahaKiki

Post by MahaKiki »

The Ballonnetje is definitely my favourite coffee in Amsterdam. It's very nice to chill, to work, or to come with friends. The staff is always friendly with me, and I am never disappointed with their weeds (except for the Tangie, but it is just personnal taste, I tried in several places and just don't like it, don't know why, makes me sad :p). Special mention for the Amazon Kush, loved it :D Not the cheapest in the city, but very nice for me :) And the neighborhood is also pretty cool, even with the university next to it, it is always easy to find places to sit and it is quiet!
(My avatar is a photo of a cappuccino from there, it was so cute!)
CopenhagenCouple

Now that is latte art! :D
tinky

Post by tinky »

Mr Nice G13 2 grams. Solid as always. MK Ultra 3 grams. Real nice heavy heady stone. 5grams limit reached sadly. Sat with a tea rolled and vaped for a while. Nice and chilled on the stools along the front window. Great little place.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Het Ballonetje dated March 18, 2018. Thanks Choppermike.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ba ... netje.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

This place is definitely on the to do list. Honest and informed bud tenders will always get my vote as opposed to those who just want to shift their stocks regardless.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

It's a great menu as ever - especially considering the prices!
24K at €12.50??? I'd expect to pay 15/16 at Utopia/Easy Times etc.

Karma Genetics Biker Kush for the same money??? One of the trendier kush crossses available and at a reasonable price too. I'd expect to pay 15/16/17/18 for 'current kush crosses' elsewhere.

I'll be working my way through their entire menu over 4/20 for sure.

I'm also delighted to note that ChopperMike has squeezed in a cheeky pre-420 jaunt :)
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 20th Mar 2018 02:22 pm I'm also delighted to note that ChopperMike has squeezed in a cheeky pre-420 jaunt :)

Sadly not mon Ami, just my personal shopper picking up some tasters for Daddy when he arrives. See you soon Sir, weather improving and it's all looking great for April. Let the excitement build. 😀
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

choppermike wrote: Tue 20th Mar 2018 02:33 pm Sadly not mon Ami, just my personal shopper picking up some tasters for Daddy when he arrives. See you soon Sir, weather improving and it's all looking great for April. Let the excitement build. 😀
Hahaha oh the perks! Excitement? Roger that buddy. Ten-four.
CopenhagenCouple

:D Still going strong :D

Cookies and Cream was ok flavor burned, but nothing overwhelming. Decent potency...

Papaya Haze - As Nugs said: "it doesn't smell just like haze, there's something else there". In the pax not much but generic Haze flavor, but in a joint, very, very nice tropical fruit flavors, very far from a generic weed or flavor profile. Potent too, getting a really nice head buzz with floaty body high. Best weed from CS yet...
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Figured I would get the papaya too. 12.50 i think. The guys next to me got the same thing. Nugs were looking fresh and shiny with thc. More green and not fully dried but not wet either. Perfectly spongy. Good tropical flavor with some earthiness. Hits clean and smooth with nice relaxing head high. The 2 budtenders were very friendly as well. Great place.