Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

Amigo83

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by Amigo83 »

This coffee shop was the best of my last trip!

Excellent weed! An impressive tea selection.

Local atmosphere (About 15 min walk from dam square)

Last time I was here at the beginning of 2014. Next time will be in two weeks :)

gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

This is an incredible koffeehuis and totally worth the journey, it's only 15 mins from the museum square by bike. Great vibe really nice interior and really cheap. The champagne hash at 10. Euros was exquisite, the best piece of the trip. The Mr nice g13 was great for 12.50 smelt incredible looked incredible. Everything they showed looked amazing. My new favourite coffeeshop.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
FifeSmoker

Post by FifeSmoker »

Probably my favourite coffeeshop in the Dam. Those stairs are lethal to navigate holding a drink though
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Good to hear, one of the shops I've never been to and I'm staying very close on my next visit. :mrgreen:
Papi

Post by Papi »

Awesome shop, been there in jan 2014 while staying near Plantage. Good deals and cheap drinks.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Ok would go there again

White balloon plus champagne in a joint = not allot flavor but a real epic high from it

G13 havent smoked but looks and smells good
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Really like this place, friendly, reasonable prices, appropriate music... great place to go for a quiet daytime coffee and read a paper.

Ceres Hilton (€12/g) was a decent bright sativa as requested.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Not_the_monk wrote:Really like this place, friendly, reasonable prices, appropriate music... great place to go for a quiet daytime coffee and read a paper.

Music to my ears (err eyes??) - been looking for this strain since last summer. Excellent stuff dude thanks very much
Papi

Post by Papi »

OneHighMofo wrote:
Not_the_monk wrote:Really like this place, friendly, reasonable prices, appropriate music... great place to go for a quiet daytime coffee and read a paper.

Music to my ears (err eyes??) - been looking for this strain since last summer. Excellent stuff dude thanks very much
It can be usually found in Dampkring as well:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Papi wrote:
OneHighMofo wrote:

It can be usually found in Dampkring as well:)
Cheers Papi - yeah that's where I bought it last spring I believe, they didn't have it on in either July or December I was gutted
petrone

Het Ballonnetje

Post by petrone »

Tried to visit on Wednesday 20 th. April. The man in the booth said members only. It was difficult to understand as I was looking so much forward to going in. You,re already stoned so it,s difficult to advance the situation with much discussion so I just left, but I couldn,t get my head around this idea of a coffeeshop in Amsterdam instigating a members only policy thus shadowing the original government policy.
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

dude we have already all the topics !
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Certainly wasn't members only a week ago when I was there...
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

The current batch of their "house-weed special", the "white balloon" is actually White Rhino.

9 euros per g. Smell is mildly earthy, but also seductively sweet and pungent, with a subtle tropical-melon fruit undertones. Taste transfers well in both vape and joint. Nice clean, relatively potent indica-stone. Arguably some of (if not the) best priced (value) weed I've seen in Amsterdam coffeeshop's, this comes close to my private sources in terms of value for money. Verdict: good shit, go get ya some! :mrgreen:
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

I haven't had a nice white rhino for years, its a nice classic strain but you don't see it on menus much for some reason.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;