Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

macky

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote: Tue 8th May 2018 08:16 pm I only got round 27 shops this trip but this was my personal favourite of the trip, like an Amsterdam coffee shop should be.
Must be nice take most of that home with you :wink:

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

macky wrote: Sat 19th May 2018 07:41 pm
Kermit wrote: Tue 8th May 2018 08:16 pm I only got round 27 shops this trip but this was my personal favourite of the trip, like an Amsterdam coffee shop should be.
Must be nice take most of that home with you :wink:
No smoked it all (60+ grams e810 total in 2 and a bit days) , don't and don't need to import drugs to my country. Not a thing I purchased anywhere in Amsterdam would even make it into my stash. Shit heart burn weed all grown by the same gang with the odd nice bit stuck in IMO.

:lol:
macky

Re: Het Ballonnetj

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 08:42 pm [quote=macky post_id=414512 time=<a href="tel:1526755295">1526755295</a> user_id=112449]

No smoked it all (60+ grams e810 total in 2 and a bit days) , don't and don't need to import drugs to my country. Not a thing I purchased anywhere in Amsterdam would even make it into my stash. Shit heart burn weed all grown by the same gang with the odd nice bit stuck in IMO.

:lol:
Thank god some one said it ,thought it was just me being overly critical. The Wedding cake I thought was kake....But I have only the Strawberry wedding cake here to compare It to and there is none :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Yeah that's what happens when you buy the CS weed (versus personal contacts) only and in large quantities of samples with little scrutiny.

Yes on average the quality is down, but sure I'm sure beyond the shadow of a doubt that I could easily find 60 random samples from the UK (looking hard at you London), or hell maybeee even the US that "wouldn't make it into my stash", wasn't impressed with Voyagers Cake btw.

Anyway that's why I stick to extracts! Stay crispy and humble folks! 😎
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 21st May 2018 08:26 am ...wasn't impressed with Voyagers Cake btw.
+1
Think it was the worst buy of my trip, and will be talking to HB when I get back !!!!
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Terpy

Post by Terpy »

Was there last there last weekend. Nice and friendly atmosphere as always. By the way for me the best shop in the Dam.

Had the Super Orange Glue, Mango Saphire , Grateful Breath and I think LA Confidential. Best smokes of the trip along with these of Bagheera. Overall the Buds were cured and flushed very well.

Super Orange Glue - Nice stuff like Tangie just with a bit more sourness and to me it even seems to be more potent so go for it !

Mango Saphire - Lovely dense Buds and a fruity aroma with kushy undertones when smoked.

Grateful Breath - Unique strain with even unique flavour. Reminds me a bit of shoreline but maybe thats just my opinion.

LA Confidential - I am not quite sure if I had it really at Het Ballonnetje but I think so. Anyway the best example of the strain I had in a while. I missed a little the ' coffee-like ' aroma and flavour but definitely the most potent strain I had in this trip if you are looking for a heavy indica as I do.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Arrival purchase for me this trip...

G13 - €13? Very clean example, plenty of metallic notes shining through when vaped and a good balanced buzz to this. Solid buy.

Thai Skunk €11- pleasantly surprised, very fruity bordering tropical. Very upbeat effects, one for the productive days for sure.
Jaochoo

Post by Jaochoo »

My first stop this trip...and first time being here

Chill shop bought the honeymaroc 9€..smooth and stoney. And a slice of the chocolate space cake...(not that powerfull..bit disappointed)

Me and wife sat upstairs because was empty before you know it 2 other couples come up and the thing became a smokey hotbox!
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

After reading all of the favourable reviews, I had made het balloonetje my no.1 coffeeshop to visit and it was worth it. Spent Saturday afternoon (22nd Sep) in here after being in katsu and it turned into the best session of the trip.

I had met up with my brother and his mate (all with our Mrs) at balou (I didn't buy anything here), then the 6 of us headed to het balloonetje, which I found no problem (months of studying the maps on here paid off big time !! I was a bit worried that they may not let us in (had trouble in the past as part of large groups) but not to worry as the staff were extremely friendly and were very welcoming.

My first purchase here was a bit of amnesia block haze hash - the first hash I'd bought since arriving the day before and it was outstanding. Very very sticky so I was rolling it into little rats tails and mixing with the tangie haze I'd got from Katsu earlier in the day. 😎 My next buy was blueberry kush (potent smell & effect) had a couple of pure grass joints with this and I don't think I've been that stoned for a long time 👌😀 I've no idea what else we were smoking - my brother and his mate also made a couple of purchases each but there were no complaints.

As for the coffeeshop itself - at first we sat up stairs but it was very very warm, within minutes we were all sweating so we went and sat downstairs, under the painting. I sat at the big table and ended Aug talking to a couple of locals (over 60's) and had various conversations about brexit, weed laws in Scotland and I tried to help with their crossword 😆😆. After a while, me and my Mrs left to visit the windmill at De Gooyer (again quite easy to find) before heading back to get ready for the evening adventure

All in all, probably my favourite coffeeshop I have visited in 4 visits to the dam - will definitely return next year
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Here for the second time, good offer Amnesia € 20 pack. Champagne Hash 10 € / g is a lekker high quality morocco but nothing comparable to the real shoe hash. A nice quiet place to have a tea and chat. :wink: :mrgreen:
tinky

Post by tinky »

Can’t fault it

Beachfront €13.50
Blue cheese €12.50
Tangie €13

Honey Hash €9

Best place to escape the rain for a couple hours.
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Absolute gem of a shop. I really like the atmosphere in here and it has possibly the friendliest and most helpful, patient BT’s. It also helps that the product is excellent.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Ballonnetje dated October 29, 2018. Thanks to HB.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ba ... netje.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
2rare2die

Post by 2rare2die »

Mango Sapphire: Beautiful dense nugs, fruity kushy smell transfers nicely to taste. Pretty strong indica. Very nice cross! 4.75/5

Beachfront: Expected a lot because of genetics but it was a bit let down. Fluffy and leafy bud. Smell was ok but only tasted hints of kosher. Not very strong. 2/5

Amnesia Block: Dark and sticky. Taste was like mix of good oily traditional hash with hints of amnesia back there. Nice strong effect but not best tasting or strongest amnesia block i've had. 3.75/5

One of the best shops in town! Quality,selection,staff,fresh mint tea,atmosphere all on point 👌
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Update:

Now, I'm not here to completely slam this place by any stretch as I know it's an established and reputable vendor*, let that preface what shall follow.

Saw on IG, a local guy I know posted in his story that he wished to stop in for a coffee and smoke (with his own ganj), he was allegedly told "only members are allowed to enter" and "you must also buy weed on top of your drink to enter anyway". Guess they've adopted the arbitrary club-media approach to "membership" quote un-fucking quote

That's quite disappointing news I have to say. Though I'm not completely surprised, I remember one or two 4/20's ago I stopped in with mofo, and only ordered a drink and some portly old Dutch guy seemingly friend of the establishment kinda guy, gave me a stern glance and said "no weed" to which I said "no" he was about to tell me I had to purchase cannabis or leave but I did some wee (petty) name dropping about some very regulars that I'm friends with and he let it slide, but yes this is disappointing.

In other news I grabbed some of their Lemon Haze this weekend at 11 per g, which was nice enough. Looked nicer than the SSH from Siberie, but in the end was not quite as nice. Edit: sniffed at a few other tubs including the the Mango Sapphire among others, was not impressed.