Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

OneHighMofo

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by OneHighMofo »

pengaldinho wrote:I haven't had a nice white rhino for years, its a nice classic strain but you don't see it on menus much for some reason.
We're starting to see a bit of a comeback on the white strains I think - no complaints from me; smoking on some animal crackers (animal cookies X the White) that tell-tale plastic/latex smell always reminds me of a nice PP or a PR1. Heavy hitting - bring em on.

Lovely review as always Delueks :)

Wilbur

Post by Wilbur »

We're starting to see a bit of a comeback on the white strains I think - no complaints from me; smoking on some animal crackers (animal cookies X the White) that tell-tale plastic/latex smell always reminds me of a nice PP or a PR1. Heavy hitting - bring em on
White Rhino is making a comeback as it is re-marketed as a high CBD strain..
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Got it today ,great bud for that price :D
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

The g13 Mr nice cross was the the best smoke in Amsterdam for me. Love this shop everything about it is spot on.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Shoreline - 13/g - good price for shoreline, most are 14 - 16, with kadiskey even charging 17e :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: WTF is that shit about??

anyway the appearance of the bud was spot on, i spied some nice buds in the box so asked the budtender if he could way that specific bud, he went as far as putting the container in-front of me and told me to pic the buds i want and lay them in the dish for weighing. Nice guy!

the effect was great for 13e but really it did lack that distinct shoreline taste, which was there in the smell but just did not carry over fully.

thats all folks!
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

elasticband wrote:Shoreline - 13/g - good price for shoreline, most are 14 - 16, with kadiskey even charging 17e :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: WTF is that shit about??

anyway the appearance of the bud was spot on, i spied some nice buds in the box so asked the budtender if he could way that specific bud, he went as far as putting the container in-front of me and told me to pic the buds i want and lay them in the dish for weighing. Nice guy!

the effect was great for 13e but really it did lack that distinct shoreline taste, which was there in the smell but just did not carry over fully.

thats all folks!
nice to see another elastic band CS report :)
macky

Post by macky »

elasticband wrote:Shoreline - 13/g - good price for shoreline, most are 14 - 16, with kadiskey even charging 17e :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: WTF is that shit about??

thats all folks!
Always liked your reviews 8) your back Welcome!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

thats all folks!
Our man is back!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Welcome back man, great to see you! :D

Better hit up the balloon next we are in the chum, DLN also keeps saying it is good but menu pictures we see are confusing as they usually seem to point to a somewhat fixed menu with shop-named weed...,
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote:Welcome back man, great to see you! :D

Better hit up the balloon next we are in the chum, DLN also keeps saying it is good but menu pictures we see are confusing as they usually seem to point to a somewhat fixed menu with shop-named weed...,
Someone mentioned here A while ago, that there White Balloon is actually White Rhino - not bad at all - price and quality wise.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

CopenhagenCouple wrote:Welcome back man, great to see you! :D

I've only been twice; but the menu seems to have a decent amount of genetic variation and global influence for a shop so far off the tourist trail. Although they do have the Dutch favourites - SSH, Amnesia, G-13 etc they've often had a few bits of more recent Anglo/American inspired genetics (Shoreline etc) and Ive seen the odd nice Kush on the menu too. Nothing too outlandish of course - but there's been something of interest on the menu on both occasions that I felt lifted it away from 'the norm'. Whatever that is.

They seem to be upping their social media game recently too - perhaps the influence of some of the younger staff members?
At any rate - it smacks of an establishment that see's the shift in the markets and know's that it needs to stay current; good news for us consumers.

Here's hoping they chill out a bit on the no dabbing rule and let me plug my vape in next time I'm there!
:)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

OneHighMofo wrote:but the menu seems to have a decent amount of genetic variation and global influence for a shop so far off the tourist trail.

Just wanted to chime in and point out that this shop is IMHO the best shop east of the centre and its still on the tourist path from centre to Hortus to Artis. its 5 minute bike from Waterloo tat market. Great spot to sit and have a coffee and watch the hustle from the Uni across the road. Amsterdam is a tiny city and nowhere is far on a bike, I am sure CopenhagenCouple can agree with that :wink:

Thanks for the welcome back. I wont be posting anywhere near the volume of reviews as before, mainly due to me cutting my spending in the coffeeshops to a complete minimum, but when i do buy i will review said product in a timely fashion :mrgreen:
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

elasticband wrote:Amsterdam is a tiny city and nowhere is far on a bike, I am sure CopenhagenCouple can agree with that :wink:
Amen to that brother! ;)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

elasticband wrote:
OneHighMofo wrote:but the menu seems to have a decent amount of genetic variation and global influence for a shop so far off the tourist trail.

Just wanted to chime in and point out that this shop is IMHO the best shop east of the centre and its still on the tourist path from centre to Hortus to Artis. its 5 minute bike from Waterloo tat market. Great spot to sit and have a coffee and watch the hustle from the Uni across the road. Amsterdam is a tiny city and nowhere is far on a bike, I am sure CopenhagenCouple can agree with that :wink:

Thanks for the welcome back. I wont be posting anywhere near the volume of reviews as before, mainly due to me cutting my spending in the coffeeshops to a complete minimum, but when i do buy i will review said product in a timely fashion :mrgreen:

Fuck that noise, I fully expect you to take some hasty notes and wait no less than 3 months before digging them up and publishing a potentially irrelevant strain review, ya squirrelly cat-stroking motherfunker!
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Went here recently to try some Shoreline , which was ok , not really pungent .
and WeddingCake , not really tasty , more mellow high ...and then when crushed bud found a fucking living bug inside . :shock: :lol: