Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

HisDudeness

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by HisDudeness »

Good special offers and a very varied menu here. Amnesia, 2.4g and White Balloon, 2.8g both for 20 EUR. Amnesia doesn't have usual hazy taste but very strong, White Balloon is nice and fruity and again does the job very well.

One thing I noticed and found a bit strange is that I was showed the product from a tub but was given pre-bagged weed. No real complaints there but don't see why they can't weigh out each time, especially as its not such a busy shop.

Mind If I Do a J?
orle

Post by orle »

One thing I noticed and found a bit strange is that I was showed the product from a tub but was given pre-bagged weed.
Yea, efficient way to get rid of damp weed. "What do you mean it's less than two grams? It was definitely two grams when we bagged it up--three months ago!"
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Not sure it's old weed or had been in the bag for long - you can usually tell if that's the case.

Tried the Lemon Haze here yesterday, it's nice and enjoyable high for sure but the taste is not all that lemony to me. Still nice but actually prefer their Amnesia especially for the price of the special offer.
Mind If I Do a J?
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I have never had pre bagged weed here, how strange ! Maybe it is one he bagged up and a customer changed their mind ? Or maybe something more sinister as Orle suggests =/

Anyway, tried some Alien Technology from here the other day (13e I think). I didn't know much about this strain but had seen it on the menu at Greenplace before and fancied an indica dom hybrid so thought I would give it a whirl. Now my memory is a little hazy (need to remember to post about bud around the time I actually smoke it), but I seem to remember it was a nice, well cured dense (but not super dense) nug, quite a unique smell. Smoke wise it was really tasty (tried some through a Volcano) which I wasn't expecting, and it was a nice manageable stone, with a bit of high to keep things interesting (not a couch locked vegetative state). This being said, I thought maybe it wasn't quite strong enough to command the 13e price tag, but it was a nice smoke all the same and not a purchase I regret !

So after I had bought and smoked half of this, I did some research and read it was an Afghan land race strain, brought back by a US soldier (don't let me down google), which surprised me, as I (naievly) assumed land race strains would tend to deliver fairly 1 dimensional effects, and that it was the masses of crossing that lead to the complex effects of some of the strains available today. I am also slightly surprised it grows so well, as (after another member suggested to me) I imagine a landrace adapts to be suited to it's natural environment, which I guess would quite difficult to recreate (or maybe I just don't expect growers to actually do it).
Weed-o

Post by Weed-o »

Padge247 wrote:I have never had pre bagged weed here, how strange ! Maybe it is one he bagged up and a customer changed their mind ? Or maybe something more sinister as Orle suggests =/
The only strains they sell prebagged are White Balloon and Amnesia. When I asked to see both strains, the budtender showed me the tubs and when I subsequently asked for the € 20 deals, he produced 2 bags without weighting a thing. The weed wasn't good, but it wasn't utter shit, so when I came back I asked for different strains (King Kong and Lemon Haze IIRC) and was quite satisfied.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I have bought the White Balloon deal before and don't remember it being prebagged, but it was a few months ago so things may have changed or my memory mite be failing me. It never seems to be silly busy (only ever had 1 person infront of me) so don't see the point in prebagging deals =/
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

looking nice
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
mokum

Post by mokum »

Nice layout but missing the nl ice. That was a bang for a buck. One of the best thc/ euro ratio in the dam.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

how much was it?

amnesia ice 20euro seems comparable to an old menu with diamond ice for 18e
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Binman

Post by Binman »

Has anyone ever asked to have it weighed out instead of pre bagged? A friend let me try a j of white ballon I thought it was a nice smoke.
treetop

Post by treetop »

The Amnesia deal is pre bagged. Had it last Summer. Was ok but did seem a bit old. Even then. The diamond ice was nothing special IMHO. ok for the price though.
How much did you produce?
ktown smokerz

Post by ktown smokerz »

Went here today, the shoreline was the best version out of all the shops that stock it. Amazing buds, driping with resin and the best fruit salad flavour out of all of them. Really good.
ktown smokerz

Post by ktown smokerz »

Nothing was pre bagged btw
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

My understanding is it is just the big bags of Amnesia and White Balloon that are pre bagged =)
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Never been to this shop before, thinking about making a trip here when I next arrive in time.
Menu looks good and I like how its away from the centre.

does it have any outdoor seating at all?