Het Ballonnetje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ballonnetje

I like Ballonnetje
95%
I don't like Ballonnetje
5%

Total votes: 81

Abbs

Re: Het Ballonnetje

Post by Abbs »

Oh my...did you bring it to their attention ?

Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Was it a very happy bug?
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Haha he seems to because he was alive and running
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

First time for me here. After hearing good things especially about how friendly they were when they hosted our members I had to check this shop out :D

It´s located a little bit outside but it´s still easy to reach from the centrum area...
The very friendly dealer took the time to show us most of their offered wares :D my first impression was everything looks and smells nice... all buds were full of crystals and don´t look to dry. Also all was pretty well priced... not really super cheap but compared to the most shops in the centrum it´s noticeable cheaper :D

I read some good reviews about their SFV OG Kush so especially my mate was looking for that... and it indeed looks very well but it wasn´t like what we expected from the strain. We were looking for this "orig" OG taste like I had mostly from OG#18, Notorious OG and Holy Grail... that batch from here had a different smell and looked a little bit like the Bubba Kush (14€/g) my mate got from orig. Dampkring later that day.

So my mate got the Mr. Nice G13 instead and it was one of the smoothest G13 like hazes I ever smoked. Really nice to smoke... white ash and good effect. Recommended!

I went for the hashes :D I took a look on their Girl Scout Cookies Bloc (12€/g) and Amnesia Bloc (11€/g)... the GSCB was a really bright hash with a nice smell from the used strain. Looked like a real tasty one but the Amnesia Bloc looked better to me atm.
The Amnesia Bloc was a dark brown pretty oily hash. Sticky stuff but not as sticky as many others... it´s not to hard to get it out of the baggy :D It looked pretty like the Amnesia Hash from Utopia (wich I hadn´t in a longer time now) but had a different smell... def. made of foreign genetics (Amnesia maybe :lol: ) I didn´t tried much of it now so I will report more later.

Overall a really nice experience. I liked the vibe in their also their staff seems to be very nice... prices and quality seems to be good so I will def. come back.

By the way I noticed to late the review from CopenhagenCouple about het ballonnetjes outstanding Tangie :? :? damn
the dealer showed it to us but we smoked to much Tangie or 24k in the last time so we skipped :cry:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Marok21 wrote: Mon 1st May 2017 01:19 pmI went for the hashes :D I took a look on their Girl Scout Cookies Bloc (12€/g) and Amnesia Bloc (11€/g)... the GSCB was a really bright hash with a nice smell from the used strain. Looked like a real tasty one but the Amnesia Bloc looked better to me atm.
The Amnesia Bloc was a dark brown pretty oily hash. Sticky stuff but not as sticky as many others... it´s not to hard to get it out of the baggy :D It looked pretty like the Amnesia Hash from Utopia (wich I hadn´t in a longer time now) but had a different smell... def. made of foreign genetics (Amnesia maybe :lol: )
I did the same. Puzzlingly, the non-Amnesia was labelled something else, but the budtender said it was GSCB. Take your choice. I'd been here at least once before, because I'd been impressed by the offer of a free preroll while waiting for the strain I came for to be restocked, and I have a hazy, probably, memory of the occasional B&F after that. But what I hadn't noticed properly was what others had described as a smoking room, it technically meets the legal requirements of a goldfish bowl: it's sealed off from the rest of the shop and isn't entered by staff. What they neglect to add is that nobody larger than a doll or a cat could fit into it. A large dog would probably feel cramped. As I started to climb the stairs -- the table downstairs, though welcoming and supplied with newspapers, was already partly occupied -- I realised my mistake, as they were half the size of my foot (which at 6/men's 5 UK is not massive). The ceiling is, at an estimate, 5'10" at most. In other words, it's a Dutch joke, and I'd just walked into the dollhouse. Still, when I came down, they were polite enough not to mention it. Top place.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

so i saw cc mention this shop in their top 3
and checked it out bought some kosher i guess the batch wasn't that good this day it was an okay smoke !
also checked out their sfv kush smelled kinda fruity i love this strain actually
also bought some critical was very good !
ans some champaign hash wich was a new batch and this one also looked really nice !
Searching for the best weed !
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Het Ballonnetje is lighting it up with the green again, G13 is as good as it was in April, Raspberry cough is berry goodness and GSC (which Nugs thinks is really El Toro / Beachfront) is über Fuego! Great service as always! Gardella gum is also very nice value, crumbly dark classic Moroccan at a good price.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
iProduct

Post by iProduct »

I'm currently sat in Het Ballonnetje for the first time,on my tenth visit to Amsterdam in ten years.
I was convinced to pay this coffeeshop a visit due to the reviews on this forum and in my search for my first taste of a cookies strain as they stock the Girl Scout cookies.
It was a fair walk from near 1ehulp,where I'm staying(I pretty much only use coffee shops as landmarks lol)but I really don't mind walking around in Amsterdam and probably did it in about 20-30mins.

There was a hefty queue on arrival due to an older couple buying a crazy 150 euros worth of weed!
Once at the front I purchased a gram of the Girl Scout cookies and a gram of the strawberry banana kush,which I've also heard very good things about.

Obviously I haven't tasted any cookies strain before so whether it actually is gsc,or something along the lines of a beachfront or el toro as I've read in other reviews, I couldn't tell you. What I can say is that it's very nice,tasty and I'm very high.i'd buy again and I may well buy again.
Haven't tried the strawberry banana kush yet but I'm about to roll one and stroll towards Dam square and see if anywhere is showing the Emirates cup on tv.
Please do let me know if anyone knows of anywhere that's showing it?

Sorry for the slightly long review,the weed was v good and I'm on my own lol.

Peace and weed
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

Nice review! Let us know what the Strawb banana is like.
iProduct

Post by iProduct »

Thank you!the strawberry banana was impeccable,I may even pop back for some more before I leave on Monday.
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

Sounds good. I'm there Thursday. Going to have to give this place a visit.
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

Dropped by here on the way to Brouwerij.

Enjoyed my brief visit. Quality was some of the best I've seen and the service was friendly and informative.

G13 Haze was really fruity to my nose, one of the 'cleanest' smells I've had in AMS. The bud was pretty dense, prob the best looking single bud I've had as well, BT didn't rummage round looking for popcorn. Strong hitting head high, fresh fruity taste, prob a bit too potent for me if I'm honest, I didn't really get to enjoy it properly.

Got Strawberry Banana which smelled pretty skunky to me. I was expecting something different. Taste was like eating clay! Like it was good, tasted good, but like fresh dirt. Led me to wonder if I'd gotten the right tub. Nice high, relaxing.

Also got GSC bloc. Looks fantastic, soft, crumbly, beautiful brown ochre. Smells just sublime. Again 'fruity' to me. Haven't had it yet but I'm eager.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Heard a lot of good things about this coffeeshop, and waned to try it out, luckily the weather yesterday, wasn't, what was forecast, so we had a lovely walk out to here, busy upstairs when we arrived , but empty downstairs, we had a look at the menu, which had change, so we went for the somango, we looked at Gorilla glue 4 , but here like other places, it didn't look brilliant, not much crystal or smell. After seeing all these picture, shops put up, i was really looking forward to trying some proper stuff, but i wasn't impressed at all, with what we saw. We also brought some GSC hash, was was really lovely, taste , effect, everything. i vaped this with the somango, and that really kicked in :).
somango, was dense nudge, great smell, and great taste i also had my Genius pipe with me, and i can't recommend this pipe enough, and the hash was so nice through this , and a hit straight away. top , top hash.
the G13 was recommended, but we did decide we want to move away form the sativa's and head to the hybrids/indica's, so we may have missed out on the best weed, they had,
lovely chilled coffeeshop, also nice to be able to sit and look out and see what is going on in the world, whilst have a coffee and smoke
one thing that confuses me, is that there is a school right by here, but they are open in the day, not complaining, just a bit confused the haven't had to close or open outside school hours
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

kalima wrote: Tue 19th Sep 2017 01:27 pm one thing that confuses me, is that there is a school right by here, but they are open in the day, not complaining, just a bit confused the haven't had to close or open outside school hours
That surprised me as well, but apparently the law only applies to secondary schools, because the pupils might try to buy or get customers to buy for them. Or something like that.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Tue 19th Sep 2017 02:28 pm
kalima wrote: Tue 19th Sep 2017 01:27 pm one thing that confuses me, is that there is a school right by here, but they are open in the day, not complaining, just a bit confused the haven't had to close or open outside school hours
That surprised me as well, but apparently the law only applies to secondary schools, because the pupils might try to buy or get customers to buy for them. Or something like that.
ok, seems a bit strange and almost stupidly "British", in that kids can do that outside any coffeeshop, but grateful the rules don't apply tooth's coffeeshop