Funky Munkey

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Funky Munkey

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes: 27

TwoCanucks

Re: Funky Munkey

Post by TwoCanucks »

The big windows at back get mezmerizing everytime ive been there. love this shop, the owner was really nice if same woman now.

Amsterdam dreaming.............
cainedspaniard

Post by cainedspaniard »

OneHighMofo wrote:Fantastic review thanks very much indeed - I've walked past this place so many times I think I'll have to give it a try.
The consumption rule sounds a touch heavy-handed; I'll report back on what I find. That menu looks great though - a cracking range of Kush you don't often see elsewhere, The King Louie, Tahoe and Skywalker are rare finds in the Dam.
The sour poison, super silver bubble and sour skunk are also eye-catching too.

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. I think the consumption rule really depends who's working but the last edit with the friend not allowed to join her buddies was a joke, it's the side of the CS i dont like. I've since been back though and the guy remembered me, once we starting chatting he let me in with no purchase of anything but let me know what happens when you visit, im intrigued. The Skywalker is a dream but I don't want to get your hopes to high, its 50/50, the poison also is real dense strong flavour and 70% of the time worth purchasing but at end of the day all I want is the Jack back on the menu, she was stupidly cheap for the quality.

The 420 idea for here could be dope, try speak to them before hand to see if anythings happening already, with the members room downstairs I have a feeling they might be doing something but worth checking out for sure!!
i'm your doctor, when in need; want some coke, have some weed
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

cainedspaniard wrote: The 420 idea for here could be dope, try speak to them before hand to see if anythings happening already, with the members room downstairs I have a feeling they might be doing something but worth checking out for sure!!
Good point - thanks very much. You should come and join the fun!
cainedspaniard

Post by cainedspaniard »

OneHighMofo wrote:
cainedspaniard wrote: The 420 idea for here could be dope, try speak to them before hand to see if anythings happening already, with the members room downstairs I have a feeling they might be doing something but worth checking out for sure!!
Good point - thanks very much. You should come and join the fun!

I wish I could bro but i'm actually leaving Amsterdam I'm going to Nepal in March. I found this forum super late but next year for sure! I'll be back to the city im almost certain of it.
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

This place is alright, and you're bang on about it being a good alternative to a rammed 1e Hulp. Nice big smoking area, canal view, comfy seats, pool table. Decent place I say. Here's a question though: why do they close the glass partition when they weigh out the weed? Not ever noticed this anywhere with similar serving hatches, is it some old rule they're sticking to?
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
cainedspaniard

Post by cainedspaniard »

free_phil_spector wrote: Wed 1st Feb 2017 10:11 pm This place is alright, and you're bang on about it being a good alternative to a rammed 1e Hulp. Nice big smoking area, canal view, comfy seats, pool table. Decent place I say. Here's a question though: why do they close the glass partition when they weigh out the weed? Not ever noticed this anywhere with similar serving hatches, is it some old rule they're sticking to?
Who served you man or woman? It's something they just started using again, I hate it, the woman always uses it nowa days and I feel its super rude but i reckon someone tried to grab n go or something though thw window.
free_phil_spector

cainedspaniard wrote: Wed 8th Feb 2017 12:06 pmWho served you man or woman? It's something they just started using again, I hate it, the woman always uses it nowa days and I feel its super rude but i reckon someone tried to grab n go or something though thw window.
They both did it. I'm not that bothered, it just felt a bit odd.
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
free_phil_spector

cainedspaniard wrote: Wed 8th Feb 2017 12:06 pmWho served you man or woman? It's something they just started using again, I hate it, the woman always uses it nowa days and I feel its super rude but i reckon someone tried to grab n go or something though thw window.
Apparently a breeze whips through there and it can affect the weight on the scales. Sounds feasible I suppose, but they probably just dont want their weed blowing all over the gaff. And who can blame them :D
WLow

Post by WLow »

saw this menu on instagram @thesmokingdogseeds
seems that there is a new group of people trying to emerge, if someone is in town and willing to try that spannabis entry, kandy x kosher don't really sound like an outstanding cross but if it's good grown why not.

spannabis entry in amsterdam :lol:
that skittlez bag seed that appeard in grey area last september :wink: :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

best looking menu i've seen in a while.
Kandy x Kosher sounds like the bomb to me.... fucking hurry up April
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 27th Feb 2017 09:58 pm best looking menu i've seen in a while.
Kandy x Kosher sounds like the bomb to me.... fucking hurry up April

+1
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
free_phil_spector

WLow wrote: Mon 27th Feb 2017 09:30 pmif someone is in town and willing to try that spannabis entry, kandy x kosher
I'm in town. I very well might do that :mrgreen: 8)
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

You might want to combine it with one of those special hashes, and review that too. Well, I would. I'm another who's passed it often, but feel quite tempted now.
free_phil_spector

I tried some of the Smokked Kush today. It's good. Very good, some of the best weed I've smoked in Dam for a while. Smelled vaguely kushy in the bag so I wasnt expecting much, but the buds looked nice, and when smoked the bubblegum/candy flavour on the exhale was intense. Really sweet and smooth. Moreover, the effects were perfect (well, for me anyway :D ) - a really strong but gradual body stone with a fairly clear head.

Thumbs-up from me, although obviously it's not worth e16 a gram, no weed is. But it's really nice anyway 8)
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

buy & fly from a very friendly lady working Friday , got the flower special bio €11 quite fruity nice enough
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)