Coffeeshop 137

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Coffeeshop 137?

Yes
96%
No
4%

Total votes: 26

FlyByNite

Re: Coffeeshop 137

Post by FlyByNite »

Please think of it as public service announcement. Do you realize how much time and energy you can save by perusing a few menus before you go?
As far as link parity, every page of Whos In Town has 28 to 31 links back to ACD. Anyone that contributes a menu can request a link in the credit and that can be to any site including ACD.
If it bothers you all that much, if you see a new post by me in a coffeeshop review thread, it is probably a new menu, don't read it. The menus can come one at a time or an entire trips worth. One at a time just generates one post, a dozen from a trip will generate a dozen posts, which I admit looks spamish but each post does have a different new menu. I have even started including the menu in the post so there is no need for you to click a link to benefit from the new menu.
One man's spam is another man's valuable resource, it is all in YOUR mindset.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

jiffa

Post by jiffa »

Please keep up the spam FBN, Your spam and the menu site has helped me prepare for countless trips :mrgreen:
Jail for growing a plant laughed the gypsy!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

It was the second time for me there... and I don´t know why I didn´t go there earlier :D
It seems to me more like a local place with a pretty young crowd... staff was also young but very
friendly and helpful... they had a clean Roor bong and a vaporizer which is pretty nice especially
for a mostly bong smoker :mrgreen:

Critical Jelly hash (16€/g) - Dark gooey super sticky stuff... usually that kind of hashes I didn´t enjoyed
very much in the past but this one had an awesome smell :mrgreen: kind of minty... smelled very clean
and not overpowered. Also the texture was a little bit different to the other sticky hashes I tried this year...
hard to describe... like gummy glue :lol: looks like superb quality :D I didn´t smoked much of it yet and
will report more later.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Maroc Kush hash (10€/g) - Smelled and looked pretty nice at first... but I noticed that it doesn´t bubble when touched by the flame :shock: which is usually not a good sign. Well it smelled pretty good :? but it was really not so potent... gives a light high effect but the taste was not bad :? Overall to expensive for the quality.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 12th Dec 2017 06:46 pm It was the second time for me there... and I don´t know why I didn´t go there earlier :D
It seems to me more like a local place with a pretty young crowd... staff was also young but very
friendly and helpful... they had a clean Roor bong and a vaporizer which is pretty nice especially
for a mostly bong smoker :mrgreen:

Critical Jelly hash (16€/g) - Dark gooey super sticky stuff... usually that kind of hashes I didn´t enjoyed
very much in the past but this one had an awesome smell :mrgreen: kind of minty... smelled very clean
and not overpowered. Also the texture was a little bit different to the other sticky hashes I tried this year...
hard to describe... like gummy glue :lol: looks like superb quality :D I didn´t smoked much of it yet and
will report more later.
how was the critical jelly hash ? shame the maraca kush wasn't up to par for the price
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kalima wrote: Tue 30th Jan 2018 01:14 pm how was the critical jelly hash ? shame the maraca kush wasn't up to par for the price
Arghs I forgot to write how it was :? :roll: Yeah I liked it :D but it wasn´t as outstanding as I thought at first... don´t get me
wrong I liked it more than most other super sticky hashes I had before but in terms of taste I still prefer other hashes over that super oily sticky stuff. Well I am still looking for a sticky hash like that which is really to my taste :lol: also the effect is compared to the look not as strong as you think at first although it´s made with oil or my tolerance is simply to high :lol:

Overall for me it was one of the best super sticky hashes I had in that price range even if it´s not perfect to my taste... but in the meanwhile I had it again (a month ago) and it was not as sticky as before and a little weaker :?
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 137 dated March 12, 2018. Thanks to djreign.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/137/Menus/137.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
sparkAblunt

Post by sparkAblunt »

FlyByNite wrote: Sun 18th Mar 2018 05:18 am New menu for 137 dated March 12, 2018. Thanks to djreign.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Respect. FlyByNite doing lord's work & Blessing us with fresh menus. :lol:
GorillaGlue

Post by GorillaGlue »

Anyone try the jelly hash from here? Interested in trying it.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Neutral decor and very friendly service by Dutch standard's..
Smallish menu and most tubs did not have a lot of nose and nothing really stood out at all.
Nothing purchased but will have a look again sometime.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 137 dated October 10, 2018. Kidos to Gina_Bo_Bina

Enjoy
FlyByNite
gapie

Post by gapie »

Jelly Hash

It is one of the most potent types of hash available in the market today. Jelly hash is made of a combination of potent bubble hash and high-quality hash or honey oil. The recommended proportions contain eight parts hash and one part cannabis oil (hash oil) usually extracted with butane. Patients with chronic pain, cancer or going through chemotherapy effects are advised to consume jelly hash due to its high potency levels. It’s also effective in reducing nausea.

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
macky

Post by macky »

Got 137 Kush ...very nice bud ...sliding scale CS grade low 8 :mrgreen: smoked the hash from central with it nice buzz
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 137 dated March 7, 2020. Kudos to DJ Reign.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Royal Maroc (12,50€/g) - Pretty oldschool blonde beldia type of hash 8) it smelled natural kind of spicy and earthy to my nose. Bubbles good when touched by the flame. Really smooth to smoke and it gaves me a real nice balanced stoned effect which I really enjoy especially after work. I smoke and love a lot of newschool hashes nowadays, too :D but it´s hard to beat that well balanced high/stoned from that kind of "oldschool" hashes :D

Overall pretty good quality beldia type of hash which I didnt´t smoked since longer time :D Good to see that there are still some high quality classic hashes around :mrgreen: I liked it a lot 8) Well I love also the top newschool hashes but it would be really bad if there would be no classic morocan anymore...