Coffeeshop 137

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Coffeeshop 137?

Yes
96%
No
4%

Total votes: 26

amirsh1

Re: Coffeeshop 137

Post by amirsh1 »

Thank you all for your inputs, and for putting this in perspective, maybe I will give this place a go my next visit to Amsterdam, hopefully soon (-:
Last edited by amirsh1 on Sun 22nd May 2016 04:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

You cant call any customer or prospective customer a fat pig, sorry, not professional. not taking any sides here, but there's a way to treat a customer and theres a way to burn customers
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Cry Tuff

Post by Cry Tuff »

Small and pokey place . Always a young ( and I mean young ) North African crowd when ive popped in . Maxwell Zachs , as a name , isn't very North African . Sadly, it happens . Just saying .
tinky

Post by tinky »

Hindu Kush in April was really nice. Was a busy and loud shop then but no means unpleasant
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Love 137, try to drop in every visit, never been in when it's busy, infact I don't think I remember seeing any sit in customers in all my visits just locals buy n flying, tenders have always been early 20s lads. Lovely place to sit and chill in a very nice bit of town, guess I have got lucky. :mrgreen: 8)
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Kermit wrote:Love 137, try to drop in every visit, never been in when it's busy, infact I don't think I remember seeing any sit in customers in all my visits just locals buy n flying, tenders have always been early 20s lads. Lovely place to sit and chill in a very nice bit of town, guess I have got lucky. :mrgreen: 8)
+1

It's been a couple of years, but that was an exact duplicate of my experience! Quiet, mellow, chill, friendly, good product; what more can you ask for? It's on my visit list.
macky

Post by macky »

Has turned into local Shop for people in Jordan last couple years ,but still didn,t mind ACD crew having big smoke out there rigs and all :D
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

bought some decent superpolm , ok
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

macky wrote:Has turned into local Shop for people in Jordan last couple years ,but still didn,t mind ACD crew having big smoke out there rigs and all :D
Always been a locals place, that's what draws me in, more of a local pub years back in the booze days. 8)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Shoreline I got from here (recently enough, circa April, 2016) was FIRE. Got some really nice "Silver Haze" (not SSH) in the past (circa December, 2014), that had a very exotic, non-traditionally hazey smell, 11 per gram, quite enjoyed it.

Once when I tried to pay with card, the bud-tender (may or may not) have tried to pull a fast one and up charge me, but I caught and he at least acted surprised. The budtender that was on shift when I was last there with the ACD-crew for 4/20 week festivities, was quite friendly and knowledgable.

The vibe as alluded to before is young and local, and more bluntly at that predominantly Moroccan, although that's not a bad thing by any stretch unless you're a Geert Wilders/David Cameron/Donald Trump supporting type...

Location, i.e. scenery right outside the door is spectacular, like Siberë, it's situated along the Brouwersgracht (voted by locals as the city's most picturesque canal).

BTW That response on FB, was beyond unprofessional, though if I'm honest I found it hilarious and quite enjoyed it, cuz I'm well, a cheeky asshole :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I never was here before. I found this place randomly... I was on my way from 1e Hulp (Marnixstraat) to the Haarlemerstraat and saw that place. Indeed looks and feels more like a local place. I didn´t really looked at their whole menu because I was damn stoned :mrgreen: (was my first day with smoking after weeks...). I only looked at their higher priced hashes.

Kush Block hash (14€/g) - A darker very very soft hash. Very crumbly... it´s hard to make hash balls of it. I bought it because of that great kush smell I noticed when the dealer showed me the whole block. It also bubbles very nice. The consistency reminds me of a hash I had from Coffeeshop Eurogarden in Eindhoven called Girls Scout Cookies block a few months ago. But that hash from 137 bubbles like lava :mrgreen: Didn´t tried it yet I will report more later.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

smoked some more of the Kush Block now :mrgreen:

It smokes more like weed that hash. Reminds me more of the younger block hashes batches I had in the past. Very crumbly with a strong weed like smell in this case of a Kush strain. When I smoke in a room everybody things I am smoking a nice kush strain atm.
It´s def. pretty strong and gives a intersting high/stoned wich gives a nice difference to the usual hahes.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 137 dated November 29, 2017. Kudos Q.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/137/Menus/137.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Cannabis

Post by Cannabis »

Last edited by Cannabis on Wed 20th Dec 2017 02:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

@cannabis You are very wrong pal, FBN is one of the old members his website helps alot of people and his input is allways welcome and is allowed by Lemming