Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

FlyByNite

Re: Voyagers

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Voyagers dated August 8, 2018. Thanks to Nathan.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Voyagers ... agers.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Buffalostints wrote: Tue 7th Aug 2018 09:45 am whoever was budtending last sunday morning around 11am was the rudest guy i ever came across working in a coffeeshop totally unhelpfull i asked whats good on the menu and got a lecture i asked what has a good taste to be told by the budtender he aint playing any games with me and what he tastes is diffrent from what i taste .i try to explain if it tastes like nothing he wouldnt taste anything either he replied he would taste something complete diffrent than i would.... he was very motuhy the other budtender was on his cell phone chatting not interested at all .i had to ask if i can than see some of the weed to choose from and grunting he started showing me the gear while constantly moaning and swearing about this and that must of ben in a serious bad mood .... anyhow the gear was below par again and in combination with the rudest service ever this was my last visit at this shop ! it was my first stop every time since voyager s was taken over by andy but it sureley went downhill big time in the last years....

fairwell......
Bet it was the same tender who give me shit over 420 calling me a stupid cunt and then neither him or the other tender would serve me, all whilst I was stood there with my room key in hand,then he tried to run me over the next day on his scooter whilst I was stood at door smoking, smelly cunt who don't take the Barcelona shirt off I am betting.

Mentioned it to a couple of guys on here day after it happened. Couldn't catch my breath tbh, so close to dropping a roundhouse on his chin. You know when you see red it's a fucker to control.

Will say though it's always an enjoyable shop if Andy or Danny are working, the new bunch of tenders lack any ability to handle customers, sack them all apart from the young lad and gabby.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Last edited by Nuggz on Mon 20th Aug 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

All these guys are sound, everyone can have a bad moment right? I personally never got treated in a bad way. I miss the korean tall dude and the asian guy with the long hair tho
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Kermit wrote: Fri 10th Aug 2018 10:24 pm
Buffalostints wrote: Tue 7th Aug 2018 09:45 am whoever was budtending last sunday morning around 11am was the rudest guy i ever came across working in a coffeeshop totally unhelpfull i asked whats good on the menu and got a lecture i asked what has a good taste to be told by the budtender he aint playing any games with me and what he tastes is diffrent from what i taste .i try to explain if it tastes like nothing he wouldnt taste anything either he replied he would taste something complete diffrent than i would.... he was very motuhy the other budtender was on his cell phone chatting not interested at all .i had to ask if i can than see some of the weed to choose from and grunting he started showing me the gear while constantly moaning and swearing about this and that must of ben in a serious bad mood .... anyhow the gear was below par again and in combination with the rudest service ever this was my last visit at this shop ! it was my first stop every time since voyager s was taken over by andy but it sureley went downhill big time in the last years....

fairwell......
Bet it was the same tender who give me shit over 420 calling me a stupid cunt and then neither him or the other tender would serve me, all whilst I was stood there with my room key in hand,then he tried to run me over the next day on his scooter whilst I was stood at door smoking, smelly cunt who don't take the Barcelona shirt off I am betting.

Mentioned it to a couple of guys on here day after it happened. Couldn't catch my breath tbh, so close to dropping a roundhouse on his chin. You know when you see red it's a fucker to control.

Will say though it's always an enjoyable shop if Andy or Danny are working, the new bunch of tenders lack any ability to handle customers, sack them all apart from the young lad and gabby.
What the actual fuck like....
samuraiwriter

Post by samuraiwriter »

Sad to read these bad experiences. We all have bad days, I guess. Still, inexcusable.
Over the years, the people who work in the shop have always been incredibly kind to me and my wife.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 6th Aug 2018 02:21 am @godhed: really recommend the Thomson Caribou edibles (mail order mj, concentrates etc. if you don't know them great value for money in general). :D They are awesome, super tasty (with a bunch of different flavors and absolutely zero taste of weed) and very powerful. The ones we had (TwoCanucks brought them and will know specifics) were 200 mg a piece, and boy do we believe them! :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: The high is super clean and euphoric, without being racy (beware though, we were going at with a loft of different things together with it, so keep some CBD heavy stuff around if you are eating those on an empty stomach). If were aren't completely mistaken they are Captain Macky' s favorite edibles...
CC such a true review of thompson edibles. $15/200mg is very good price for the quality. they use THC distilate resulting in no cannabis flavour just the food. I will say this, i really love their edibles, but the portioin size i wish was a little smaller. it is a generous piece of rice crispy style cube serving.

http://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/v ... 05#p415447

https://shop.thompsoncaribou.com/produc ... axon_id=11

It's pretty strong in the sense it cuts through and enhances whatever high you're on...at least from my experience. As CC reports, nice mellow high, body relaxed. taken sober, i find it takes 45-75 mins to impact, and when it does i usually get a little giggly so i know its starting to hit.

Munch on!
Amsterdam dreaming.............
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

double post
Last edited by TwoCanucks on Mon 20th Aug 2018 09:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Buffalostints wrote: Tue 7th Aug 2018 09:45 am whoever was budtending last sunday morning around 11am was the rudest guy i ever came across working in a coffeeshop totally unhelpfull i asked whats good on the menu and got a lecture i asked what has a good taste to be told by the budtender he aint playing any games with me and what he tastes is diffrent from what i taste .i try to explain if it tastes like nothing he wouldnt taste anything either he replied he would taste something complete diffrent than i would.... he was very motuhy the other budtender was on his cell phone chatting not interested at all .i had to ask if i can than see some of the weed to choose from and grunting he started showing me the gear while constantly moaning and swearing about this and that must of ben in a serious bad mood ....
did you tell him hes a rude cunt and walk out?
Buffalostints wrote: Tue 7th Aug 2018 09:45 am anyhow the gear was below par again and in combination with the rudest service ever this was my last visit at this shop ! it was my first stop every time since voyager s was taken over by andy but it sureley went downhill big time in the last years....

fairwell......
why put up with this behaviour? there are so many shops with quality weed around dam, voyagers is fast becoming another central coffeeshop with bland weed and bad staff. vote with your money. dont accept it.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kibby

Post by kibby »

Testing tuesday was spot on for ten bucks, white/lime widowy/kush.
Tasted great in Mighty, lived upto its smell unlike others. Super relaxing fx.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Dosidos from Voyagers :shock: :shock: :

looks great and usually Voyagers don´t sell the so called "Cali Weed" so I think it will be much cheaper like 15€/g...

I smoke more hash so I visit Voyagers only from time to time... but my mate smoke a lot from them and compared to other "good" stuff from for example Grey Area, Plug, Green Place it´s very often that Voyagers has the "cleanest tasting" weed compared to the others... well not everytime but very often and again they don´t sell that ridiculous overpriced "Cali Weed" :clap:

I can´t say something about the new staff because like said before I am not so often there...
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Came in for a first smoke, not being used to arriving at Centraal Station, after picking up some Amnesia hash from Central. Asked the Czech woman, whose name I should remember but don't, what was good, and she recommended the Powerbags, which were indeed more like the ones from a while back, rich in buds. As I can generally get better weed in London, if not in the same variety, but needed some to mix with hash in the pipe while I was in the Dam, it seemed just the thing. And it was. The atmosphere in the shop seemed fine.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 26th Aug 2018 11:13 am Dosidos from Voyagers :shock: :shock: :

looks great and usually Voyagers don´t sell the so called "Cali Weed" so I think it will be much cheaper like 15€/g...

I smoke more hash so I visit Voyagers only from time to time... but my mate smoke a lot from them and compared to other "good" stuff from for example Grey Area, Plug, Green Place it´s very often that Voyagers has the "cleanest tasting" weed compared to the others... well not everytime but very often and again they don´t sell that ridiculous overpriced "Cali Weed" :clap:

I can´t say something about the new staff because like said before I am not so often there...
Taste and smell where spott on with this one, it just wasnt grown very well, very airy buds and a shitload of leaves
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

Ahh the sweet Voyagers. In my opinion one of the best shops in Amsterdam. The whole weed on the menu is good and has fair pricing, drinks also are maybe 0,50-1,00€ cheaper than in other shops. Also the music choice is really amazing, i can sit for hours in this shop. The bongs are nice too and you have a really big choice of bongs, dindt saw that often in amsterdam.
EDIT: Seeing that dosidos post above me, they had in yesterday and its a really nice smoke. Go get it before its empty :P

My personal good experience with the Small asian Budtender was that he took care of a dude that ate a cookie and had too much.
My Friend and I met this dude who ate the cookie (it was from boerejongens west) in the Hostel and asked if he wanted to join us to the visit the city. He never smoked and ate half a cookie on his own will on an empty stomach and ignored my warnings.
So now i have a really nice story for my lifetime includes waiting for ambulance in Amsterdam.
The ambulance we're really nice and friendly and took good care of him so that we could leave and start our trip through the city.
At night he came back to the hostel but didn't say anything. :lol:

Last but not least: You will always get in a good conversation with ohters in the Voyagers smoking room
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Heading over next Saturday so really like the up to date reviews. Always spend a lot of time and money in Voyagers. As you say, the weed is always pretty good and you never pay more than 2e for a drink. But. "Great bongs"? I Presume something must have changed since the last time I was there. Dirty, unkempt glassware that I wouldn't put my lips any ware near. And belive me aim not fussy.

If Voyagers had decent glass to smoke their wares in I could easily spend all day there.
It's all about THC for me.