Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

Weemanio

Re: Voyagers

Post by Weemanio »

only bad thing about this coffeeshop is the seating. everything else is bang on!

elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Crockett's dawg 15/g - this bud is dense(or maybe thats just me), solid like a rock(not like me). frosty, almost sour kush like smell. can't say much about the smoke as i tried it at like 4am last night, totally f*cking drunk as a skunk(or squirrel). still got a good 3 joints to get through so might update later.

UPDATE

Crockett's dawg 15/g - Sober Sunday, good day for testing weed. smoked only shioreline in the day, then on to the dawg in the evening.

The dawg was actually really impressive, the sour type smell carried into the taste like a strong OG, maybe with a hint of grape but not much. The effect off this one was strong and heavy, a sweaty brow, for me a sign of sour potency.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought some notorious og looked nice !
Searching for the best weed !
Abbs

Post by Abbs »

this was the first stop for us ;-)

I forgot what I bought now - I asked about the shoreline but the BT said it was the weakest smoke they had so I got something called ***** walker (I forgot the full name)

I also got some hash ( I believe they only had 1 type available )

The Walker strain was amazingly strong and potent - the hash was great too.

The coffee shop has changed a little since the last time I visited / it now has a closed off section for smoking joints (it makes the place much smaller and squashed to chill in )

They played excellent music and the BT as usual were great (had a great latte from there too )
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Sleestack (budtender's recommendation) best weed of the trip, but then I only bought 3g in all, as it isn't as canine as hash, unfortunately.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Incidentally, can't resist preserving this gem, as related by budtender to guest about recent incident: customer walks into Voyagers, sees that's it's full of people, complains to budtender that there's nowhere for him to sit. Budtender, presumably fed up with silly customers for the day, shouts out 'Right, everybody, pack up and get out.'

Four obedient little stoners promptly rise and leave, to the complete horror of budtender. He does manage to catch two before they're out the door, though.
djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

Gorilla glue #4 sixteen euros top of the menu, at the moment. Not sure if it looked up to what I thought it was going to be. Passed -
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

Lol I'm sure the guys that left were thinking what the fuck is going on! Lol
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

djsplatmat wrote:Gorilla glue #4 sixteen euros top of the menu, at the moment. Not sure if it looked up to what I thought it was going to be. Passed -

Sixteen really? I hope its just a mistake :(
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Slee Stack was the best bit of bud I smoked of OneHighMofo's trip haha, I know not my trip but I get to sample quite a bit of product when the lad's in town so only fair I chime in with a best of the best commentary!
djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

Nope not a mistake 16e and did not look like it need that price tag!
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

After many bad visits - Kaligria was the absolute worst weed of my last trip - i gave it a shot again and got some notorious og just for a b&f. If the budtender was just heaps stoned off his last joint im allright with the way he acted, otherwise he was being pretty rude for no reason.
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

Why what did he say!? Is this place run by a guy off here highly blessed!? Or am I tripping!?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

You may very well be trippin', but yeah that is the case... Don't think he tends the bar that much though, seen two-three others do this, but not hb (but we are by no means as regular visitors as other ACD'ers so he may be behind it all the time).
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

is he the guy with the deadlocks?