Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

Namajnag

Re: Voyagers

Post by Namajnag »

Picked up some notorious yesterday , it was a good tasty smoke.

Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

is the notorious leaned on conor mcgregor?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Amnesia (9€/g) - Very nice example of the strain. Good grown pretty potent and well priced :mrgreen:
They also had Duster OG (15€/g) and Scotts OG (15€/g) on the menu. My mate got some Scotts OG but didn´t smoked it yet... looked also very nice.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Voyagers power bags are back, and they're still offering bang for the buck, though I've had better last year from them - these have smaller buds, on average, and a tad too many sticks and stems. Still, it's the only offcuts worth getting, from my point of view. Also tried the TT strain, which I thought was Amnesia or something like it, so I expect to be laughed at by Those Who Know Better.
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

It would be hilarious if every once in a while they would put Amnesia as their Testing Tuesday on the menu which would allow them to sel it 1€ more expensive. :D
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Wed 8th Feb 2017 11:58 am Voyagers power bags are back,
I would rather use is for edibles ( and I think they advice that also :)
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I don't get much or anything out of edibles, alas, as it would make life so convenient if I could. But I find most disappointment about the Dam is with the bud - if it's not just perfect, which it rarely is, it's not worth the price. And even if it is perfect, that state is transitory. There's good bud about at home, but rarely anything better than mediocre Moroccan hash, so for me the Dam is all about the hash - always was, really. Green is a bonus, but having none is sad, so powerbags are ideal as a metaphorical salad with your main dish. Could do with fewer sticks, though.
jayjayseya

Post by jayjayseya »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Fri 10th Feb 2017 05:10 pm I don't get much or anything out of edibles, alas, as it would make life so convenient if I could. But I find most disappointment about the Dam is with the bud - if it's not just perfect, which it rarely is, it's not worth the price. And even if it is perfect, that state is transitory. There's good bud about at home, but rarely anything better than mediocre Moroccan hash, so for me the Dam is all about the hash - always was, really. Green is a bonus, but having none is sad, so powerbags are ideal as a metaphorical salad with your main dish. Could do with fewer sticks, though.
You need to try the cannabonbons from flower power Coffeeshop if they still have them is enough for 2 people or find the shatter edible guy ,rice crispy snacks ,chocolates ,cookies all very strong a lot stronger then any Coffeeshop edibles . 200mg of thc gets ya nicely high even if ya a regular toker 🤘🏼👍🏼
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

You should try my cakes FOD, I aint bragging but they've floored even the likes of Madmaxxx and FTCarer and half his family. :mrgreen: :shock: :D
What a long strange trip it is.
jayjayseya

Post by jayjayseya »

spidergawd wrote: Fri 10th Feb 2017 05:26 pm You should try my cakes FOD, I aint bragging but they've floored even the likes of Madmaxxx and FTCarer and half his family. :mrgreen: :shock: :D
Hmmm 😌 I like them strong 👾☠️
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I'd love to, Spidey, but I suspect some people just don't react much to edibles. I know you have to wait for them to hit, but in my case it's been over 40 years...
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

Scotts OG - Nice Smoke strong indica wanted to lie up after smoking, smell nice og smell coming of this one, frosty dense buds. Taste transfers good enough flush cud be better.

24K - Tangie pheno more tangie in looks flavour and smell. Good enough smoke would prefer more kosher coming threw in flavour tho.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

someones been for a cheeky trip :lol:
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 20th Feb 2017 11:26 pm someones been for a cheeky trip :lol:
i wish bro some mates just looking after me well :D
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

nathan420stoner wrote: Mon 20th Feb 2017 11:10 pm Scotts OG - Nice Smoke strong indica wanted to lie up after smoking, smell nice og smell coming of this one, frosty dense buds. Taste transfers good enough flush cud be better.

24K - Tangie pheno more tangie in looks flavour and smell. Good enough smoke would prefer more kosher coming threw in flavour tho.
Had the 24k was nice enough not as good as their batch back in November though, anyway I honestly prefer Tangie of the two strains, because well everything is OG this, Kush that these days, so Kosher is just another one of those kinda things for me. But also, in my experience 24k is either Tangie dominant or just doesn't seem to smell like either of the two. Whatever terpene that Tangie (and somari and grapefruit-diesel) has is a very dominating one that always lingers in a vape after use (i.e. you taste Tangie for the subsequent chamber-pack or two, regardless of strain packed), so I think it's hard for the Kosher terps to really break through the Tangie-terps and steal the bouquet.