Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

OneHighMofo

Re: Voyagers

Post by OneHighMofo »

nathan420stoner wrote: Wed 22nd Feb 2017 05:35 pm
OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 20th Feb 2017 11:26 pm someones been for a cheeky trip :lol:
i wish bro some mates just looking after me well :D
Nice :)

BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

This week, silver bubble was on point like always. Sweet smell transfers lovely to the smoke. A must purchase at 12€g.

24k was fire and probably my favourite flower of the week. Sky walker og also really good but just tipped by the 24k.

Amnesia also worth a mention at 10€ for 1.1g. Wanted an activating cerebral high for wake and bake and did the job nicely.

Atlas also still nice piece of hash.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Went for TT and a powerbag. Given choice of 3 for the latter - 2 mainly powder, 3rd with decent-sized buds but a fair amount of sticks. Went for 3rd and spent many a happy hour picking out the sticks whilst reflecting on Mona, down to the seeds and stems.
viewparker

Post by viewparker »

Just back from a 3 day stay absolutely loved their fromage blue and dank of england. Tasted awesome and really smooth smoke
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Stayed at the hotel 3 nights. Tried the lemon bubble, rollex OG, and got a testing Tuesday bag. The lemon bubble was decent, bit of a lemon hit. Rollex OG kush was nothing special. Haven't tried the testing bag yet.

Not a fan of their coffee in paper cups.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

I thought the testing bag was crap. A bit dry, but the joint wouldn't stay lit. Made me cough badly. Tossed it out.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
memogram

Post by memogram »

My hotel was 1 minute walk from Voyagers on the same road. Didn't really like the layout with th fish tank, very cramped. Second day i stayed in the open area and out tobacco in not too discreerly but not too openly either not a single problem.

Somango haze i really didn't like, didn't get a good taste, was very dry and dusty and for my first joint of the dam it did not hit the spot at all. I gave it away to gapie didn't like it at all.

Gorilla Glue #4 was very very good i preferred utopias but it was still a lovely smoke.
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 22nd Feb 2017 09:48 pm
nathan420stoner wrote: Mon 20th Feb 2017 11:10 pm Scotts OG - Nice Smoke strong indica wanted to lie up after smoking, smell nice og smell coming of this one, frosty dense buds. Taste transfers good enough flush cud be better.

24K - Tangie pheno more tangie in looks flavour and smell. Good enough smoke would prefer more kosher coming threw in flavour tho.
Had the 24k was nice enough not as good as their batch back in November though, anyway I honestly prefer Tangie of the two strains, because well everything is OG this, Kush that these days, so Kosher is just another one of those kinda things for me. But also, in my experience 24k is either Tangie dominant or just doesn't seem to smell like either of the two. Whatever terpene that Tangie (and somari and grapefruit-diesel) has is a very dominating one that always lingers in a vape after use (i.e. you taste Tangie for the subsequent chamber-pack or two, regardless of strain packed), so I think it's hard for the Kosher terps to really break through the Tangie-terps and steal the bouquet.
The tangie has some strong terps all tho when its to strong i can find it a bit sickening for my taste. i know what you mean with the smell i did have an example from Babas in November that was more leaning in the kosher in both looks and taste however the tangie was still the stronger smell coming threw. The example i had from voyagers in december 2015 was the best ive had very nice balance between the 2 strains but am still yet to find the same pheno again.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

That November batch / pheno of the 24k was just spectacular and so perfectly and delicately balanced between the two parent strains it almost makes you cry te think it could be a one off, well fingers crossed thatIit will be back and preferably in threee weeks and with a massive batch big enough for all the 420 invasion :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I saw on their Instagram page a menu from last weekend where they had something called DO SI DOE X Sherbert Cookes (Cali Import pack) for 50€/g :shock: wich only been sold at that day... anyone knows what it was? rosin? :lol: or was it just a april joke because it was the 1st april :roll: :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSVOde-FRHJ ... samsterdam
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Marok21 wrote: Mon 3rd Apr 2017 11:05 pm I saw on their Instagram page a menu from last weekend where they had something called DO SI DOE X Sherbert Cookes (Cali Import pack) for 50€/g :shock: wich only been sold at that day... anyone knows what it was? rosin? :lol: or was it just a april joke because it was the 1st april :roll: :lol:

Was an April fool...I follow them on Instagram and they did another post saying loads of people sent messages and also came in the shop asking..apparently they had a great laugh at it 👏😂
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Marok21 wrote: Mon 3rd Apr 2017 11:05 pm I saw on their Instagram page a menu from last weekend where they had something called DO SI DOE X Sherbert Cookes (Cali Import pack) for 50€/g :shock: wich only been sold at that day... anyone knows what it was? rosin? :lol: or was it just a april joke because it was the 1st april :roll: :lol:

:lol:
They're taking the piss out of the current trend in the UK market: Mid grade Californian import of vac-packed buds from trendy US cuts sold at extortionate prices by the greedy to the greedier fashionistas.

Hilarious - good old Highly Blessed; not taking the Cannabis Community too seriously I see. Certainly not anywhere nearly as seriously as they take themselves that's for damn sure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

The best part was the Brit on the comment chain below said post, who quipped something to the effect of:

"you have to be a complete muppet to pay 50 quid a gram, I get 3.5g of Cali for 80£..."

I can only hope I wasn't the only person of whom the irony was not lost on..
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 4th Apr 2017 08:34 am The best part was the Brit on the comment chain below said post, who quipped something to the effect of:

"you have to be a complete muppet to pay 50 quid a gram, I get 3.5g of Cali for 80£..."

I can only hope I wasn't the only person of whom the irony was not lost on..
:lol:
BARGAIN!
He must feel like a winner getting that cali at half price though innit.
bruv.
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Lemon bubble still top notch at 12e. Vaped in the ascent. Really great fresh lemon zest and oily with hints if lime. Very floral as well. Smooth and hit very hard to the head and was quick! This was my first stop and first vape and it definitely went straight to my head. Felt great. Very uplifting happy with no anxiety at all. One of my favorites everytime in the dam.