Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

matty223

Re: Voyagers

Post by matty223 »

danny211204 wrote: Tue 16th May 2017 06:15 pm @bonghug i was gutted when they ran out of the kosherdawg it was tasty and very strong, matty bought it a few times a day till it ran out hope its thee again in october. :mrgreen:
The kosherdawg was very nice

wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

bought some tangie from here
smelled good and looked kinda nice
still got to smoke it though
Searching for the best weed !
jonah1983

Post by jonah1983 »

Stayed at voyagers in feb and when checking in got the silver bubble lovely smooth smoke for somebody quite inexperienced as myself
DesIreland

Post by DesIreland »

Great cs. Perfect location close to central station. Welcoming and knowledgeable bt's mirror the owner. Moroccan hash - atlas 10 euro=g very good. Frommage blue so sweet. Really really like this place. Not the biggest but a cool cool vibe. Favourite cs.
The mind is everything. What you think - you become.
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

headbanger 7/10 decent sour taste
silver bubble 6 /10 lacks taste
frommage blue 8/10 great taste
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Heard 24k is very nice right now. I have attached a menu pic for anyone interested in what they have right now.

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

From that pic you can't see that the Fromage is €10 a g, which is a very nice price for a very nice smoke.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I tried their Sleestack (12€/g) last weekend. I heard many good things about that strain in the past but never tried it myself... furthermore I ever wanted to try again a good Martian Mean Green (a parent of sleestack) so I gave it a go. The dealer told me it´s a
very strong and yeah indeed it´s a pretty strong sativa :mrgreen: also the ash is pretty white :D maybe not the tastiest strain but nice effect... well most sativas are not so super tasty to me but for 12€/g a good buy :D
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Lemon Bubble

The lemon bubble is fantastic, dense and frosty buds delivering an energetic high. Buy at least a gram a day. Great taste on this one.

The 24k is probably one of their stronger offerings if not the strongest they have to offer. It has a wonderful smell almost like a freesia flower. Very strong smoke.

Dank of England

Buds are nice and dense, nothing wrong with this for a smoke but the high just doesn't last with this one. Would be better if it wasn't so expensive.

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

As of a week or so ago - now giving "pill bottles" (pop tops) with every 20+ euro purchase of either 24k or Lemon Bubble with cannabinoid lab results printed on a label adorning said bottle.

Yesterday - stopped in to pick up some 24k for a dear friend. HB told me 'twas a new batch/cut/pheno. For the first time ever I encountered a Kosher-dom cut, very gassy but the citrusy-tangy-grapefruit notes from the Tangie parentage coming on the back-end of the bouquet, haven't yet properly tried, but anticipate picking up some up for myself today. 15 per g per usual.
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

Lemon Bubble. It's what weed is all about to me. Great social high. Smells zesty, fresh and clean, lip smacking taste.
Abbs

Post by Abbs »

Went into voyagers a couple days ago and got some lemon bubble - was very nice (was great to see the bags come with a breakdown of how much thc , cbd etc the bud had

They didn't have 24k (ran out a week ago they said )

I didn't hang around - just got the weed, made a spliff and left (busy as usual)
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
Bsmith420

Post by Bsmith420 »

Stayed at the hotel at voyagers last week, cannot recommend enough! First smoke of the trip from here was the strawberry sour diesel and it was also one of the strongest! Arrived on Tuesday and so bought there testing Tuesday, wasn't as strong as the strawberry sour, very nice smoke for €10/g though!
HashyH

Post by HashyH »

Got happy memories of this place, Sour Pink and Nepal Cream were really good smokes.
Does anyone rate the Atlas hash? Will give it a go in December regardless.
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

the hash is very good for a coffee shop that mostly concentrates on flowers.