Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

Crapulinski

Re: Voyagers

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i'll_be_high

Post by i'll_be_high »

Went to Voyagers mid October on a hunt for their Lemon Bubble. Was very happy to seee it actually featured on the menu that day, and even cheaper than i remembered it (50 Euro for 5 grams instead of the 60 Euro i had in mind). I was quite disappointed as it clearly had some of the mold problems you guys were talking about and the sample was just not that good, 4/10 max.

As i know Voyagers to be a reliable coffeeshop, i went there yesterday to cop 2,5g of each LA Confidential and something new on the menu called S.A.G.E. (a sativa i never heard of before). Both are easily 9/10 so shoutouts to Voyagers although they should work on this mold problem.
glock23

Post by glock23 »

Crapulinski wrote: Thu 9th Nov 2017 02:24 pm Well, I guess if you smoke hash with weed you’ll be high from the weed too. Anyway different batches from time to time is to expect.
It was the same batch; the tobacco just kills the hash high for me! And yes, hash and weed together gets you really nice and high. :D I smoke pure hash in a pipe too. Works well.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Toast.
The.
Ciggy.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Papi

Post by Papi »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 10th Nov 2017 09:21 pm Toast.
The.
Ciggy.
Word!
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
glock23

Post by glock23 »

Or I could just not use tobacco at all ;) Which is poison! Weed = good, tobacco = bad. :D

I started smoking weed when I was in my teens in the US. Nobody mixes tobacco with weed there (well, very, very rarely). It's a cultural difference. Many US cannabis consumers do not use tobacco, whereas in Europe, almost everyone who uses cannabis also uses tobacco. Definitely a cultural divide there!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Agreed, weed should be smoked pure, no baccy...

...but hash joints we smoke with toasted ciggies, meaning we get both the full flavor and effect from the hash...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Tobacco smokers are going way of Do Do bird .
Smokers are considered weak here and a little dumb :D
Waiting for someone too realize it,s time to ban them ,those say born ten years a go will not be allowed to buy.
As time goes on only those who get doctors permit can keep smoking ...made me do that for years for my Meds :mrgreen:
The cost for health care alone should justify a dusccusion but Know politician are weak and have Know vision.
private_press

Post by private_press »

Quality CS here, picked up 2g of 'Kush' last week which was some of my favourite smoke of the trip! Now I'm not a 'cannaseur' by all means, however, I really enjoyed this indica. Wasn't a knockout strain, but had a lovely calming stone which was perfect for me to attempt to walk about the city with an injured back. Returned a day later to pick up 2g more of it. Both times, I received a prebagged, but perfectly trimmed bud.

EDIT: Turns out I was thinking about Paradox, not Voyagers when I wrote this post hahah! Oh Amsterdam brain... I'll just leave this here...
Last edited by private_press on Thu 23rd Nov 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Much kudos for their (yes I am boring) - SSH - a superb uplifting smoke - especially for the first time after a bit of a break - and 10E a gram - very nice in a joint , and even alone in a wooden pipe.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Space Invader 75% indica at €13.50 first smoke/ vape of trip. Nice cure burnt well in a pure after a bowl in the mighty first.

Will go back tomorrow have a better look when they open
kibby

Post by kibby »

Space invaders 13.50 per g, subtle flavours, quite strong, very dry, over priced.
Silver bubble €12p/g, phat stinking buds, reminded me of amnesia from years ago.
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Had the Space Invader and the Amnesia this week, liked the Space Invader, but as mentioned by others a bit pricey. On the Amnesia front, it never ceases to amaze me that all these years later this strain holds up against the best and often outperforms them.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Yungbenglund

Post by Yungbenglund »

Popped by yesterday, Lemon Bubble is amazing. Current amnesia testing at 15% :(