Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

OneHighMofo

Re: Voyagers

Post by OneHighMofo »

matty223 wrote: Sat 10th Mar 2018 11:45 am I still think i smoked it at voyagers before testing tuesday started, imcould be wrong, but it just sticks in my head cause imwas talking with Andy and Danny about it,
Matty
I wouldn't be at all surprised :lol:
To date: Every testing tuesday I've had is kush!

macky

Post by macky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 10th Mar 2018 12:02 pm
matty223 wrote: Sat 10th Mar 2018 11:45 am I still think i smoked it at voyagers before testing tuesday started, imcould be wrong, but it just sticks in my head cause imwas talking with Andy and Danny about it,
Matty
I wouldn't be at all surprised :lol:
To date: Every testing tuesday I've had is kush!
Thinking extensive product testing is the only way where going to sort this out :D
Roll on420
Snacke

Post by Snacke »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 9th Mar 2018 09:30 pm That menu looks dope, would try all the sours and the strawberry OG if they looked and smelled good, some nice parentage to a lot of those strains... :mrgreen:
What you can expect from Power bags for 25€? Is it worth of buying? I will be in Amsterdam on Wednesday, so I was thinking about it.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Have never had them, but as far as we know it's gruis and maybe a small nug or two, if that is your thing it is hard to find a better place to get it...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nootram

Post by Nootram »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 11th Mar 2018 04:38 pm Have never had them, but as far as we know it's gruis and maybe a small nug or two, if that is your thing it is hard to find a better place to get it...
I have been getting powerbags since moving here last September, it's not 100%grinded weed. The budtender will let you choose which prebags, I had like a dozens of small nuggets there this week. That's one of my favourite budget weed, it beats a lot of 40-50€ options in Amsterdam and the quality has been there each week with a surprise flavour. In contrast, most of the others gruis I've tried were terrible. Not claiming it's the best weed ever but it's usually better than the average /medium quality. It is a good everyday smoke 😃
Snacke

Post by Snacke »

Thanks,

the plan is to smoke it plain :mrgreen:
Of course, this is just part of the plan :mrgreen:
twistednerve

Post by twistednerve »

Picked up a gram each of the GG#4 and Sour Walker on Tuesday. Both great strong smokes. Came looking for the Notorious but sadly it wasn't on the menu. Didn't stay as it was absolutely packed.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

My mate got their Wardareekn OG (15€/g) seems to be very good atm. Didn´t tried it so far...
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

In before a gig on Wednesday, was delighted to see the return of Pink Sour Grapefruit, lovely and flavoursome!
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

If the name is anything to go by that sounds right up my street. Just had a look and she has nice herritage!
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Yeah, it's very fresh and grapefruit citrusy nearly turning to fuel, had it here in 2012, I think it was, and it was just as nice again.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Pierre von Mondragon wrote: Sat 7th Apr 2018 11:24 am Yeah, it's very fresh and grapefruit citrusy nearly turning to fuel, had it here in 2012, I think it was, and it was just as nice again.
Wishful thinking but hope that hangs around for a few weeks. :mrgreen:
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Lemon bubble 12/g. Big dense buds perfectly dried. Super frosty and sticky fingers. Intense lemon with some lime zest. Best of the trip so farr. Smooth and energetic in the vapcap m
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Wonderful. The 420 elite will be happy.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

420 special at voyagers