Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

Papi

Re: Voyagers

Post by Papi »

Dickinsonbeer wrote: Fri 7th Apr 2017 02:25 pm Lemon bubble still top notch at 12e. Vaped in the ascent. Really great fresh lemon zest and oily with hints if lime. Very floral as well. Smooth and hit very hard to the head and was quick! This was my first stop and first vape and it definitely went straight to my head. Felt great. Very uplifting happy with no anxiety at all. One of my favorites everytime in the dam.
Was nice seing Lemon Bubble at Spannabis where they Voyagers crew was with Phenofinder seeds. Always nice to see familiar faces there, and the Lemon Bubble nug i've got was perfect addition to a sunny day

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Amnesia looked great but was a little too sticky in the middle for grinding or picking apart.

Lacked any depth in flavour or smell...24k smelled good though...and the guys friendly as ever after my stay upstairs.
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

I got the 24k last week also. Tasted like orange fanta. Soooo good. :D
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

dank of england smelled really nice here !!
Searching for the best weed !
mowie

Post by mowie »

bought a g of 24k right before mackys birthday bash for 15€ because so many were raving about it

I have to admit that I never smoked 24k before, so I can't compare, but I was a bit disappointed.
was just alright, would rate it 7/10 overall, not bad weed but not worth the 15€ price tag.

maybe one of the more mediocre batches?
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

The Powerbags are now only on Wednesdays, up in price to €25 for 5g, and just shake, though fresher, allegedly, as from the previous week's stock. They were sold out, as I wanted to have a look - maybe it wasn't all shake - but it probably was, and I didn't bother checking back later. Didn't feel like smoking there and wasn't overly tempted by anything on the menu, so went on.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Sour Power (12€/g) - Saw that after a longer time on their menu again and it´s cheaper now :D Burns very well... nice sour taste... 12€/g what would you more :D nice
Juice

Post by Juice »

will be going here in 3 weeks. heard good things about the lemon bubble
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Lemon bubble is one of my most favorite strains that voyagers has to offer, as well as tangie. Does anyone have a recent menu pic? I will be staying here in 3 weeks as well.
WLow

Post by WLow »

This week:

Dank of England OG 15
Rollex OG 15
24k KosherTangie 15
Kosher Kush 13.5
Sour Power 12
Fromage Blue 12
Lemon Bubble 12
Amnesia 9
Hash: Atlas 10

you can have a look at @dandyvanvoyager on instagram he always post pictures of the buds in stock.
bedessa

Post by bedessa »

Do Voyagers have a vape at the counter? Does the budtender gladly lock and load it for patrons?

Thanks,

Bedessa
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Yess bro there is a vape in the shop
bedessa

Post by bedessa »

GanjaGod wrote: Mon 8th May 2017 08:07 am Yess bro there is a vape in the shop
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

Stayed here last week so was popping in and out a fair bit. Tried most of the menu, sourpower was probably my favourite for effects. Good strong cerebral head high which I like despite it not being as tasty as the lemon bubble. 24k was good but not as good as last time. Kosher kush was a good bedtime smoke with good flavour.

Gutted to miss out on Kosherdawg which was on the menu over 420 :(
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

@bonghug i was gutted when they ran out of the kosherdawg it was tasty and very strong, matty bought it a few times a day till it ran out hope its thee again in october. :mrgreen: