Gouden Boon

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Gouden Boon

I like Gouden Boon
100%
I don't like Gouden Boon
No votes

Total votes: 3

gapie

Gouden Boon

Post by gapie »

ACD Page: Gouden Boon

gouden boon
been there twice
1st i came inside i asked the menu they hadnt any menu thus he said WEED = White Widow and Amnesia and HASH = Polm and Super polm i didnt buy anything
2nd time i heard from 3 peeps the hash was good thus 2day i did go to there i came inside it was the same song from the 1st time with the menu shit thus i said i heard allready from 2 people yer hash is good i bought 5 euros of it i smoked it is ok
and the coffeeshops looks empty long not so many tables
eeuuuuh dunno weird shop
ok that was it

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

So what your saying is it is a shit hole and i would not bother going, thats good enough for me m8. 8)
gapie

Post by gapie »

Kermit wrote:So what your saying is it is a shit hole and i would not bother going, thats good enough for me m8. 8)
yep u took the words out of my mouth :P lol
and maybe for the hash i will go again
the hash was nice tasty
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
ohm sweet ohm

Post by ohm sweet ohm »

Bought 5g of their super polm yesterday. VERY fragrant and soft.. Nice smoke for the price! The decor is a bit sparse but I'll go again for the hash..
Ω♥Ω ¸·´¯`·.´¯`·¸¸·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

http://www.cannabisarmy.com
theholyvirgin

Post by theholyvirgin »

Haha i'm glad you guys followed our advice on visiting de gouden boon. It's a typical buy and go, local coffeeshop. You only come here if you want some quality gear, not to smoke (not allowed here) and have a good time. The shop owners don't pretend to be offering you something more than this. And i love it. Yeah they don't have a menu but who cares? You come here for the nice hasj (polm and super polm). They sell weed but it's not their main thing. Really nice smelling and tasting maroccan hasj with a superb effect. My advice: buy 20 euro polm (as strong as super polm in other shops) and smoke it at santemereng.
So de gouden boon isn't a crappy coffeeshop, if you look at it as a buy and go coffeeshop. The staff is friendly but don't expect too much. Anyway, The best maroccan hasj available in the dam! With a outstanding consistency of quality! One of my favorite shops for years, favourite shop for hasj!
Peace
Virgin
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Pictures tell part of the story, so go on give us some sexy Polm and Super Polm pics to get the taste buds flowing!! 8)
P.Esco

Post by P.Esco »

which is the easiest way to get there?