The Stud

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Stud

I like The Stud
71%
I don't like The Stud
29%

Total votes: 21

joker

Re: Coffeeshop The Stud

Post by joker »

Benny do you work there, or just use it all the time as it near your school, i may be totally wrong, and i do apologize if i am, but first posts like this sounds like a friends review, going on what i have read, a cs i personally would avoid but if your review is unbiased the new premises sound likes it could have turned a corner.

madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

went here in the september,my friend lives round the corner,so only buy and fly.got the blue shark was ok for the price,also smoked the s5 haze nice enough for the price,the dappermarket round the corner,if your out that way worth a look,was busy with local trade.
nick1970

coffeeshop the stud

Post by nick1970 »

was here today great coffeeshop love the riddler kush
Pipo

Re: coffeeshop the stud

Post by Pipo »

[quote="nick1970"]was here today great coffeeshop love the riddler kush[/quote]

Thanks for your first post, 2 Questions spring to my mind:

1]how much is a gramm of that and what did you like about it?
2]how are you affiliated with this shop?

I live nearby this shop and they are not bad, sometimes good quality
Im no expert :oops:
lichtstad

Post by lichtstad »

Good weed for really fair prices over here. Even their gruis (grinded weed) is ok, wich quite suprised me considered the price (1,2 gram for 5). It's quite far from the centre but very easy reachable. Just take the train to Station Muiderpoort and walk 10/15 minutes -depending on how stoned you are :P -

They also have a nice place to hangout, with some nice benchs and some computers, but officially you need to be registrated(?) to enter. The cute girl behind the bar was so nice to let me in. So I guess when you buy a drink and ask friendly, it will be ok.

The customers are mainly locals, but I noticed they helped the few tourist who dropped by just as friendly.

Bonuspoint: The girl behind the counter had a really nice ass and thanks to her baggy sweatpants was showing her asscrack almost all the time. :)
lichtstad

Post by lichtstad »

Drinks were also very affordable. Cans of coke and fanta were just 1,50.
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

candycheese :mrgreen:
nick1970

Post by nick1970 »

i was in amsterdam again for a few days i went for my favorite coffeeshop again first i love their paninis i was amaze how many different kind of weed they sold around 7 euro.. i think about 6 different i smoked the orange bud i bought for 20 euro and i get about 3.2 grams its around 6.25 a gram i think its cheap the flavor was okey and i was more high then stoned it is really nice when you got something to do when you go to this coffeeshop its really busy around 4 till 7 when you want to smoke inside its not to big inside to sit maybe around 20 places to sit it is really worth a visit greetings nick
winnie

Post by winnie »

The name is a bit off putting
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

nothing wrong with bbcheese 2.3g for 20E
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Read a bunch of good reviews on google reviews and saw the andrewpyra el toro video
had really high hopes for this place
chocolope was 6/10 , el toro 6.5/10 ,

hash was the only good thing here rode oogjes cheap and good maroc sativa hash 2.3 or so for 20
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
kibby

Post by kibby »

Really liked this coffeeshop, wide selection at slightly below average prices, purchased the cup winning Haze, Master Kush, OG Kush and the whitewidow/PP. Bud tender very friendly despite looking like a UFC fighter. Also had a smart smoking area to the rear of the shop, they invited you through if they liked your face, had comfy sofas and big TV, the locals all said hello.

The haze was cured to perfection and extremely nice. The PP/widow had no taste or smell but absolutely blew my socks off in a vape and bifty, felt amongst the strongest smoked in Dam and cheapest on the menu, proper hardcore hydro!

The two kush strains smell wicked but difficult to differentiate while smoking so many strains.

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Currently sitting in the back smoking room. the lighting isn't my favorite but the ammenities/service/value of the menu are all superb here. Comfy seating, a mac for public (customer) use, a volcano. Menus with food & flowers on every table, also mini trash can and paper dispensers on almost every table is pretty fucking clutch as well.

Picked up 3 "tientjes", one of Sugar Punch (1.1 g). one of Big Buddha Cheese (1.1 g as well); and finally one of "Beachfront" (shoreline ripoff/copyright dispute ha?! exotic smell, 0.9 g).

So far I've only properly sampled the Buddha, and it's been a power hitter in the volcano. Comfortable saying this far that their strains can be deceiving and pack more of punch than their bag-appeal might indicate.

Will be back to sample more of their menu in the near future. Also departing from the bike-path behind centraal station, you're guided along a very scenic eastward route first along the banks of the IJ and then through the old, but charming and diverse neighborhoods of Amsterdam's East ( indischebuurt, plantage, muiderspoort) much more aesthetically appealing than the West side of town IMHO).

This place def gets the Leukstenugs, LEUK seal of approval. Happy toking allemaal!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Another shop for the list :) Cheers for the write ups everyone.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Ended up splurging and extra vijfje (fiver) for the 0.6 bag of their "White Widow/PP", not sure if that's hey it's sometimes ww and sometimes pp ya get what ya get, or more likely I'm guessing it's White Widow x Power Plant. Smell was sweet, but on the whole typical of what I call the "white widow/NL" smell or the "Amsterdam commercial grade sensi", but more pungent than most samples. I always say that 1e's WW and IC are the cheapest example of this commercial-grade of weed at 7 flat on gram. This was frostier, more radiant lime green and sweeter than most samples of this type of bud. The .6 for five broke down very fat into one generous pure joint (the only way *cough*fuck tobacco*cough*). The ash was mostly white, joint burned slow but stayed lit well enough. The inhale flavor was extremely sweet, almost sugary. So maybe it was given a sugar coating "spray" and then flashed, most of the way, idk... still it was indeed quite a potent sample for being "commerical grade" or ww.

This shop is strange, I think if you took Birdy, t' Grasje and Boerejongens and put em in a blender and threw it in a CS in the middle of Amsterdam-Oost you'd have this place; if that makes sense...