de Graal

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate de Graal

I like de Graal
95%
I don't like de Graal
5%

Total votes: 86

tinky

Re: de Graal

Post by tinky »

cainedspaniard wrote: Mon 30th Jan 2017 12:40 pm
tinky wrote: Fri 27th Jan 2017 02:19 pm I agree so much more than just the products made this place special. The locals the staff. Loved sitting upstairs on the sofas with the 2 large doors open leading onto the flat roof area during the summer.

Never once hassled to buy drinks in fact more often than not was given a free tea with my purchases.

Shoreline ice had me in a proper state one trip :mrgreen:
one the only places that would even think to offer a free drink every now and again, should you say that happens at Green Place I would be in shock but here its understandable.

they didn't even care if you just walked in, like I look young so I do get ID'd but they always ID and just let me in to go chat my friends or use the wifi and work, no questions, no drama. They got the right idea of letting people relax without hassling them to buy anything thinking people will always buy something in the end if they like the place and stay for a while.. the long sale ahah.

lets just the next place they have has the same space and vibes.
Let's hope so. I'm sure the staff will be just as chilled just wonder what space they will be taking over.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

any news? was somebody there after the renovations? I think I will take a look next trip too see whats going on there now 8)
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 15th Jun 2017 10:50 pm any news? was somebody there after the renovations? I think I will take a look next trip too see whats going on there now 8)
Nothing new on their Facebook page since January 13. Your on-site visit and report updating the situation would be much appreciated. I liked de Graal a lot and would love to visit again! :D :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Drove by in April, was all shut and boarded up... :(
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Still closed :cry: there is a sign that says closed for renovations but it don´t look like that they are
working there atm... but I couldn´t look inside the building... so maybe and hopefully the renovating is in progress and also finished fast.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@Marok21

Can confirm this from this week, also some weeks back. Shame not too many people care about it anymore. Out of sight, out of mind and all that I guess as well as life is changing, right :wink: ?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Re-opened as a smoker-friendly bar. see here