de Graal

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate de Graal

I like de Graal
95%
I don't like de Graal
5%

Total votes: 86

Epsilon

de Graal

Post by Epsilon »

ACD page: de Graal

Located in de Pijp on Albert Cuypstraat ,maybe a block from the end of the Market ,toward the Museum Quarter, de Graal is a great shop. Plush seating , Three levels , Friendly staff and Clientele, nice wares, pool table ,internet,and even a music room stocked with drums,piano etc.(Didn't see any amps ,or sound system) Lots of games - chess sets scattered throughout. A nice selection of reading material invites one to kick back,get ripped, and stay awhile...De Pijp is certainly worthy of a CS crawl with Katsu,the apparently refurbished Media,Carmona , de Graal ,and the Tolstraat Greenhouse among others.

nytvd

Post by nytvd »

That's it.Got to make it to the Pijp next time....

What is the best tram to get there and what is the time these "non-Centrum" CS's open at?
Religion Race Color Creed... Whatever
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

From Centrum, trams 16, 24 and 25 stop nearest to Albert Cuyp Market. I can't say for all shops in de Pijp, but The Noon opens 9 a.m.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

De Pijp is certainly worthy of a CS crawl with Katsu,the apparently refurbished Media,Carmona , de Graal ,and the Tolstraat Greenhouse among others.
Nice tip, Epsilon. I always hit Greenhouse Tolstraat and Katsu. Sounds like a nice afternoon, with a picnic lunch from the market.
nytvd

Post by nytvd »

Thanks courtjester, looking at the map it seems like there are a lot of stops...will figure it out ...
Religion Race Color Creed... Whatever
see_delight

Post by see_delight »

nytvd wrote:Thanks courtjester, looking at the map it seems like there are a lot of stops...will figure it out ...
It's not hard mate, the stop is called Albert Cuypstraat. You'll know when you're there.
cocobrova

Post by cocobrova »

I stopped here last week. Have to concur with everything that Epsilon said. Nice shop, friendly staff, comfortable seating and above all good weed. Bought 4 grams of African and it was a very nice smoke. Will definitely make a point of stopping here again if and when I next visit.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

any of you 420 Pijp-crawlers make it this far ...been awhile since we had an update on this one ..in 06 we smoked two strains called Shaman and Nebula there ,as well as a tasty HJ...
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Epsilon wrote:any of you 420 Pijp-crawlers make it this far ...been awhile since we had an update on this one ..in 06 we smoked two strains called Shaman and Nebula there ,as well as a tasty HJ...
I have it on my list for saturday. Hope they still do the nebula coz thats awesome shit. try and report back saturday night if i can see :lol:
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

I looked for it last year ,but couldn't find it (is it hidden behind market stalls ?)...but i had spent a long time in Katsu and Carmona beforehand...so maybe that had summat do do with it... :D :wink:
"That cats something i can't explain"
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Curious about this shop too. I think I asked if anyone had been here recently before my last trip, no responses though.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

darkglobe wrote:I looked for it last year ,but couldn't find it (is it hidden behind market stalls ?)...but i had spent a long time in Katsu and Carmona beforehand...so maybe that had summat do do with it... :D :wink:
It is the oposite direction to the market, further down the road if you look at the map and street view.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Yeah you need to come out of the market (McDonalds side I think) then keep walking down Albert Cuypstraat away from th emarket and its down on the right, never been there myself but I love that part of town so I might do them, Katsu & Club Media in a mini 3 shop crawl. ;)
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

The best kept secrets in DePijp, Yoyo's and Papilon. I will include both on my free bike tour Sunday.