Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

elasticband

Re: Siberie

Post by elasticband »

RvanSteensel wrote:
elasticband wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:Wappa and SOG ...mmm...

Is that a inquisitive "mmm" or a sign of approval?
a sign of me thinking ; i should go to this place lol
the amnesia and s5 i got here was not as nice as what i normally buy at their other shop de supermarkt, i'd advice just going there instead, it's not to far from paradox & 1e hulp

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
MK Ultra

Post by MK Ultra »

Maroc Du Soleil hash they've currently got is very, very nice. Fresh, clean and a steal at €10/g.
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Tried Wappa and Nepal Hash from here today - both highly recommended!
Mind If I Do a J?
MK Ultra

Post by MK Ultra »

Yup, what he said. The Nepal is a steal at €10/g. Tasty and a nice Nepalese high.
KayaIndica

Post by KayaIndica »

Great shop. Very easy to like with a good assortment of herb and hasch. Huge assortment of refreshments and snacks (impressed by the assotment of tea). Large tables with chair around them promoting social activities such as backammon and chess. The staff is really, really cool and friendly and the clientele is locals. Hippes that have been there since day one :)

Go there!
Nothing But Spirit
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

KayaIndica wrote:Great shop. Very easy to like with a good assortment of herb and hasch. Huge assortment of refreshments and snacks (impressed by the assotment of tea). Large tables with chair around them promoting social activities such as backammon and chess. The staff is really, really cool and friendly and the clientele is locals. Hippes that have been there since day one :)

Go there!
All their shops are of similar atmosphere in my opinion. my closest Dutch friend has a lot of respect for the owner who he calls uncle Joseph. I have no idea how old this Joseph is but my friend is in his mid 60's, so hearing him call someone uncle sounds strange.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Wasn't Uncle Joe (or Joseph) what Stalin was referred to ? Siberia was part of the USSR so maybe it is just a light hearted reference to that (obviously not trying to make light of the millions of people killed by Stalin........) ?
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Padge247 wrote:Wasn't Uncle Joe (or Joseph) what Stalin was referred to ? Siberia was part of the USSR so maybe it is just a light hearted reference to that (obviously not trying to make light of the millions of people killed by Stalin........) ?
you could be right, my history sucks, I will have to ask him.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

elasticband wrote:
Padge247 wrote:Wasn't Uncle Joe (or Joseph) what Stalin was referred to ? Siberia was part of the USSR so maybe it is just a light hearted reference to that (obviously not trying to make light of the millions of people killed by Stalin........) ?
you could be right, my history sucks, I will have to ask him.

the more i think about this, the cheeky old bugger has probably been joking about Stalin this whole time.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Stopped by for a quick gram, ended up getting SOG Kush, on a busy day. Lots of Buy and Fly's going on, but there was plenty of seating to chill for a few minutes. Good Kush buzz, burned well, mixed it in with some icolator I had left over from 1e Hulp. Nice mix. Cool little shop that I'll be back to for sure.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Lemon Haze wrote:Stopped by for a quick gram, ended up getting SOG Kush, on a busy day. Lots of Buy and Fly's going on, but there was plenty of seating to chill for a few minutes. Good Kush buzz, burned well, mixed it in with some icolator I had left over from 1e Hulp. Nice mix. Cool little shop that I'll be back to for sure.

you didn't get any fizz crackle when smoking it? might have to try again....
monster420

Post by monster420 »

RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Is siberië affected by the 250m rule ???
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

RvanSteensel wrote:Is siberië affected by the 250m rule ???
No, pretty sure it isn't.
Fabess

Post by Fabess »

Stopped by on Tuesday 18th Nov, to escape from the buzz of the town. When I asked to have a look at the Blue Dream, a local that I've already seen on previous visits, told it was "a superb wiet" so I took a gram of that and also a gram of Royal gold hash for a mate , I also ordered an Amsterdam Blend tea which is really good with a spliff. Service was very good.

- Blue Dream (12€/gr) : good buds,smells fruity and a bit earthy, but what a taste!! it was like I was eating a slice of blueberry pie with a zest of lemon, fruity, hazy, really recommended. 9/10
- Royal Gold (7.50€/gr) : good crumbly texture, remind me the Red Maroc I had from De Kuil the night before, but this one was less spicy but gave a good stone, a good hash at good price. 7.5/10

Siberie has always been one of my favorite shop, it is always quiet, the interior is shiny, drinks are cheaps, weeds is gennerally good as hash is, and the staff always give good recommendations. A must-do when i'm in town when I look for a place to relax
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Chill & Smoke some Greenzz :mrgreen: :mrgreen: