Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jesscass

Re: Siberie

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Due to some trip reports from this 420 I came here(cheers for that guys :wink: !). For the very first time? Not sure about that one. I went for a buy&fly of 'Lemon Haze'(1g/11,5€, moroccan, foreign genetics). Smelly bit of quite oily and dark resin(tastes as it smells) I had before elsewhere. Good price/performance ratio on those types! 2nd best hash I scored on that trip!
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Bought a g of Super Pollem and a g of "Diamond Kush" - the pollen was 7.5 euros and a nice , gentle smoke - the Kush was rocket fuel - strong , and very cerebral. Loved it. Took to smoking it first of a mid evening to get that high - then maintained by more hash ! (around 13 Euro a g)
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Had Royal Gold and Nepal, both quite nice.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

East Coast Sour Diesel (13,50€/g) is new on the menu. Sour taste and potent :D It gave me a nice strong high effect... in terms of taste I had better examples of that strain (it was also a little bit harsh to smoke) but it was ok 7,5/10
monster420

Post by monster420 »

TLA Genetics :?:
Last edited by monster420 on Tue 10th May 2016 08:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Had a look at their so called best, Champagne(moroccan, 14€/g)which looked like proper classic moroccan but I had a feel I will have
something similar
from elsewhere on my crawl and so it was. What I found ridiculous was their written THC levels of all wiet and hasj
on their menu as batches change and strongly doubt they test their batches regularly(costs a bit).Especially
considered out-of-date backdoor policy again :evil: :lol: .
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Jesscass wrote:What I found ridiculous was their written THC levels of all wiet and hasj
on their menu as batches change and strongly doubt they test their batches regularly(costs a bit).Especially
considered out-of-date backdoor policy again :evil: :lol: .
I asked them about testing - it's a local company and is relatively cheap apparently. Commercial grow ops are chucking out hundreds of kilos at a time. The cost of testing a small amount of bud (1g is enough to obtain a sample, obviously accuracy increases the more samples are taken) is minimal comparative to the profit made on the crop. Most of the shops have strains on the menu for days, weeks and sometimes months at a time.

I will agree with you that I doubt they're testing all of the phenotypes within a crop - which will certainly give myriad results so I'm not claiming that those figures are accurate, just saying I don't think it's as ridiculous as you might suggest. The exact percentages may vary from batch to batch but what's interesting to me on that menu is the ratio of the vs cbd. I appreciate the information at least.

You're such a cynic Jess ;)
Top reporting - I appreciate all the recent reviews of the lesser know shops that you and Mr Incognito seem to have been vibing on this week
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Thanks for explaining, MoFo, as long as there is no official document of this local company displayed too somewhere as a reference I am still sceptical about it(not a problem showing such a document, no? :wink: ). No offence intended but again this is quite an unregulated business and talk is cheap. Over the years I saw lots of strange things going on with dutch coffeeshops but will not go into detail on a public forum. By no means I am an insider though. Well, this backdoor policy sucks so hard while they start to act like official us-dispensaries only offering unregulated illegal grown grass but charging stupid prices like it is regulated gear. Never forget if you enter a dutch coffeeshop it is in fact nothing else than buying on a black market even though it might be a comfortable establishment and has got fancy names to choose from.

About being a cynic I can understand that hint but I am lightyears away from it. It is a classic misinterpretation though as I am a skeptic respectively critic quite into irony and sarcasm(dangerous mix I know). Especially since I give alternatives to think about(spanish social clubs, us dispesaries)not only critisise. If I would be a cynic I would not even try those new Gorilla Glue Block moroccans around lately or would not appreciate new things like vaporizing, rosin and stuff. Life again is dynamic not static and am no machine breaker. Not saying all things from the past are dumb of course! So I will go on commenting on those things even though I know it is annoying but here this saying only dead fishes swim with the stream comes into play. Even though it is only a point of view.

Enjoy your enthusiasm and dedication as said before.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Yes skeptic would be a much better word - power to you Jess. It's certainly healthy to have a good dose of scepticism. Are you a fan of Mr Randi?

Oh and...
Jesscass wrote: Never forget if you enter a dutch coffeeshop it is in fact nothing else than buying on a black market even though it might be a comfortable establishment and has got fancy names to choose from.
- yes 100% agreed. Point taken.

I do appreciate the effort Siberia have taken to at least provide some information though - it's something of a guide to those looking for CBD rich strains at least. Healthy skepticism aside - I feel we should applaud the effort alongside questioning the veracity.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Siberie dated March 20, 2016. Thanks Sublime Insider.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Siberie/ ... berie.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

Bought a couple of grams of their Nepal hash last Saturday, which came with a bunch of free plastic tape. The entire 'bottom' of the chunk was covered small pieces of plastic tape. Guess you could miss something like that once in a while if the lighting in the shop was bad, but it had another piece of thicker plastic tape sticking out of the side. That piece must've been there before the last press. Ended up just giving the hash away with a friendly warning to meticulously check every little bit of it for more plastic.

Also bought the Lemon OG, which was pretty great, except for the €16/g pricetag. Taste and smell were both very clean and on point. Strength was ok for the price, pretty heavy'ish indica. I'm personally more interested in the headier pheno, but it wasn't bad at all. At €12-14/g this would be an amazing strain.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

i went here a few times late 2014 , and 2015
They had the best weed of the trip a few times if i remember well !very unexpected lol

One time they had some haze i believe it was called lemonaid or some shit like that
was very much like amnesia but had a really distinct 7up spriteish flavour !
Was awesome and wasnt overpriced

Also one time they had christmas special , loved it , wrote this on the forum the next day lol
"Xmas special : bubblegum x nevilhaze
one of prettiest buds ever , blue fluor color
very dank only 10eu"

But when i went here early 2016 i saw a change in menu and prices
and most weed was dust lol so never went back
and not going to i think
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

I have to go here and try the napal hash.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/