Prix d'Ami

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Prix d'Ami

I like Prix d'Ami
66%
I don't like Prix d'Ami
34%

Total votes: 125

mokum

Re: Prix d'Ami

Post by mokum »

It never could be a strong as katsu best black widow. I know both cs since 2007 and I never had that quality weed at prix. Katsu once was the best cs in town. Wit good og18for 10 euros no one could beat them.

RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

they seemed to be the same cut to me .
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
cheesedab

Post by cheesedab »

Email from Testlab ivm thc percentage 't ketelje ,prix d'ami

Geachte heer/mevrouw,

Het klopt dat wij de cannabis producten voor ondermeer coffeeshop prix d'ami testen.
U kunt erop vertrouwen dat dit klopt.
Heb even onze database ingekeken voor de superpolm van prix d'ami
Ik kan zien dat de afghani op 12,6 %THC staat ,
de superpolm kwantificaties zijn: CBD 8,1% THC 29,8% THCV 0,4%, CBG 0,4% en CBC 0,4%.

Op dit moment zijn wij reeds voorzien van lab personeel,
onze onderzoeksmethodiek is gebaseerd op dunnelaagschromatografie en zichzelf wetenschappelijk heeft bewezen.
Voor verdere info kunt u onze site bezoeken zodat u een indruk krijgt van hoe wij te werk gaan:
http://www.testlabamsterdam.nl .
Hoop u genoeg geinformeerd te hebben ,
seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

I can't remember the 5 minutes I was in there. Hmmm
Not long now....
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Without doubt one of the roomiest shops in Amsterdam, plenty of room for our group of 19. Tried the King Hassan, a real nice strong Moroccan. Didn't like the pushiness of the waitresses though, massive buzzkill.
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
westhowejohnny

Post by westhowejohnny »

Wanted to try the lemon kush in here as i havent tried a lemon indica before but ended up getting the blue cheese, the bt was very friendly and advised us not to smoke indicas during the day and blue cheese is all over the uk but still its what we like amd we got. Shop is very big and not sure why i hadnt heard of this shop before. Many rooms to suit your styles
Lukewonderr

Post by Lukewonderr »

Went here today.

Really nice and spacious place, decked out with lights and lots of staff. Cool and easy going.

I got the Champagne Haze, Dr Grinspoon, and S5 Haze.

Grinspoon was a creeper. But once it hits you it really stays with you for a while

The champagne haze was fucking amazing. Best smoke on my trip so far.

S5 Haze soon to be determined.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Lukewonderr wrote:Went here today.

Really nice and spacious place, decked out with lights and lots of staff. Cool and easy going.

I got the Champagne Haze, Dr Grinspoon, and S5 Haze.

Grinspoon was a creeper. But once it hits you it really stays with you for a while

The champagne haze was fucking amazing. Best smoke on my trip so far.

S5 Haze soon to be determined.
Thanks for the update... :)
Dr. G is a very strong sativa... how much per gram, 16 Euro or more? A few other places offer the good Doctor as well, but at a premium price.
I've only had the Champagne Haze at Utopia.. wonder if they use the same source? If so, excellent gear no doubt...
Usually I've scored S5 Haze at Mellow Yellow, sister to Prix d'Ami. However, the last time I stopped at Prix d'Ami, they were using a metal detector, not to mention having to leave ones pack outside... :( ...no thank you, I'll spend my money elsewhere.
Happy Prix d'Ami...
... :mrgreen:
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I hear the Champagne Haze at Club Media tends to be pretty top notch if you want to try and find some other examples of it =) They are not always in stock of it though (tends to be on the menu most of the time though)
Lukewonderr

Post by Lukewonderr »

Unfortunately Ive been smoking so much this trip I cant remember the prices for anything. But I think 16 euro sounds about right

Yeah I didnt really understand that metal detector business. Puts a weird vibe and mood in the place once you walk in.
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Does it actually work? My tobacco tin doesn't seem to set it off.

I was once asked, though, as they could see it in my jacket pocket, what was in it. 'Tobacco', I said brightly, and showed them. I don't know whether they thought it was likely to be semtex, or were just very, very bored.
Last edited by Smith2 on Fri 4th Apr 2014 06:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

it does indeed work. it just does not make audio noise as far as i have heard. If you look at the top it has a status bar which grows the more metal you have on you, My guess would be they search people over a certain threshold indicated on the status bar.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Interesting that on one of the Wax pics they comment that because of changes to the opium law they won't sell anything above iceolator. Wonder if this is the beginning of the end of all concentrates in A'dam.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

grinspoon smelt like fresh gruis. it had more of a light green colour like their older instagram pictures of the strain opposed to the almost golden yellow covered calyx in their most recent Grinspoon picture.

Somari, I did not get any of the diesel fuel smell i was expecting, the NYCD i got at their sister shop the night before had a much more exotic small.

Hawaiian snow, took a gram of this out of interest, will test later today.

super silver looked nice, brought me back to the time the used the black board and SSH was the top strain and black widow was on the menu also....... oh nostalgia....... the place was much much much nicer before with the wood, opposite to the night club type vibe the place gives off now. I don't think i will ever visit this shop again, especially when they have another shop the next street over from my apartment, just not as vast of a selection.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority