Prix d'Ami

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Prix d'Ami

I like Prix d'Ami
66%
I don't like Prix d'Ami
34%

Total votes: 125

nooris

Re: Prix d'Ami

Post by nooris »

I love the place and that 'bouncer' is really a very nice guy. However, their bud tenders are complete assholes and they will try to rip you off with the hashes if you are not careful. You might think you are buying this very nice expensive hash and they give you another one that's half the price. It happened to me on two occasions, and the second time I confronted him. He acted like it was an honest mistake, but I don't buy it! I imagine this could easily happen with the weeds too, but I don't smoke the green anymore.

Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

I've seen oil/wax on Prix D'Ami's menu, does anyone know if they have a dabbing rig available for customers to use?
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

No rig's at prix.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

nooris wrote:I love the place and that 'bouncer' is really a very nice guy. However, their bud tenders are complete assholes and they will try to rip you off with the hashes if you are not careful. You might think you are buying this very nice expensive hash and they give you another one that's half the price. It happened to me on two occasions, and the second time I confronted him. He acted like it was an honest mistake, but I don't buy it! I imagine this could easily happen with the weeds too, but I don't smoke the green anymore.
the bald bouncer guy is cool an I've never had any probs with him or the other big guy on the door.However the tenders can be, how do say, a bit pushy ? and arrogant, but doing straight up swops is a friggin' joke! Even street dealers don't try that shizz. ~Can you remember which tender it was?
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

PDA's cannabis cup events....

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22935&p=343244#p343244
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Ok so we went here as my friends arrived as they really liked the vibe in there and it had been a past time favourite. My friend marched in and bought some Super Silver Haze, which was nothing to write homeabout, wasn't bad, but next to the Voyagers SLBH we had just bought, it wasn't great. It was very comfortable, and after adjusting to the light pretty nice. Drinks were mandatory (not an issue for me, I always buy a drink), and like 2.50 a can of coke, so a little high. Table service is pretty cool, nothing I hate more than having to get up for a drink when I am really baked.

TLDR: Poor weed, Nice (commercial) atmosphere, comfy
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

nice serivce, friend bought the 0.25g of extract that was the cup entery, nice container it came in. not worth the price though.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

Recommend their Buddha Kush wow nicely grown and trimmed :) nice kush flavors on the exhale it was my first time getting weed here.
Normally i would buy stash in the same shops like utopia, Grey Area Voyagers.... But wow if quality is always up to this nice very nice .
voosh

Post by voosh »

this looks like a great place to chill, Id probably sit in there all day on those big couches watching the TVs
twistednerve

Post by twistednerve »

Nice place to chill, although usually pretty rammed. Managed to get on one of the games tables and played some Risk-style game. Good fun whilst blazin a few j's.

Table service here which is great although a little slow at busy times. Never bought any weed from here. I did see they had an extract selling for 100 euros a gram. Some sort of wax. Made me chuckle. 100 euros wow.

Overall not a bad place and they have pool tables on the top floor (if you can get on them).
Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

Yesterday morning 07.15 :) wake and bake together with a friend at prix d´ami
Smoked the Big Budha cheese :) :) i like this strain in the morning :D
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

budtenders definitly know their product over here .
Was tended by 2 guys late 20s . Both dutch .
Blackwidow was better than katsu's
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

RvanSteensel wrote:budtenders definitly know their product over here .

Black widow you say....... reminds me of a trip several moons ago when they still used a blac board for the menu...... black widow and SSH from this shop were the biggest purchases for the sack home fro m santa. great stuff! going to check it out tomorrow :)
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
cgarr04

Post by cgarr04 »

Usually busy but definitely the largest coffeeshop I've been in.

I haven't sampled too much of their stuff but the honey hash is pretty nice. Menu didn't seem too bad also.

Generally I just come here to chill out with friends as there are lots of seats, food, table service etc. It's a little different (commerical) than what i'm used to but I like it.
treetop

Post by treetop »

cgarr04 wrote:Usually busy but definitely the largest coffeeshop I've been in.

I haven't sampled too much of their stuff but the honey hash is pretty nice. Menu didn't seem too bad also.

Generally I just come here to chill out with friends as there are lots of seats, food, table service etc. It's a little different (commerical) than what i'm used to but I like it.
It is (apparently) the largest coffee shop in the world.
RvanSteensel wrote:budtenders definitly know their product over here .
Better than Katsu's Black Widow back when it was good or when it became some kind of weak assed amnesia rubbish?
How much did you produce?