Prix d'Ami

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Prix d'Ami

I like Prix d'Ami
66%
I don't like Prix d'Ami
34%

Total votes: 125

Marok21

Re: Prix d'Ami

Post by Marok21 »

I never was here before... so when I passed this shop this time I have overcome myself and went into the shop :lol:
One reason I never went in was these arrogant bouncers... I heard many bad things about them. The bouncer asked to see my id but I have to say he said that in a friendly way. Budtender was also friendly enough...

I asked for a good Sativa and he showed me the AMG. Not the most expensive Weed on their menu and smell in the tub was very nice... pretty white ash clean fresh taste. Not the best example of the strain I ever had but really good.

The Shop was packed... there was only one free place on the third floor. I smoked a fatty of that AMG and left the shop pretty fast because it was so packed... Overall a nice big shop with many seats... not everybody would like the atmosphere here (trendy more for a younger audience)... but the AMG was good and not overpriced (12€/g I think) also the staff was OK.

HighC

Post by HighC »

Kind of a goofy place honestly. I knew my girl would enjoy watching a movie. It was packed with tourists. Watched planet of the sales and enjoyed a couple of joints.

I'd read a bit about the service, so I wanted to check it out. The security guard didn't id us but gave us a nod as we walked in. I made sure to ask the budtender some questions and he was pretty nice. Explained to me how the honey hash was made and let me look I'm the tubs.

Amnesia- nice bright little bud actually. Not a lot of strength, but it was the cheapest thing on the menu. 5-10

Shoreline- actually had a really nice smell and taste. Didn't look to special and it burned a little funny.

Honey hash- this was nice. I enjoyed taking bong rips of it all on its own. Nice honey exhale. Made up a bit for the lackluster herb.
6 and a half.
Anadin

Post by Anadin »

No, No, No.......
30 years I have been going to the dam (gives you an idea of my age) & never wanted to visit this place until this week, all the previous reviews are true, starting with the muppet bouncer, yes I am doing him a mis-service here, as he deserves much much more in the way of descriptive terms, but Muppet will do! 1. Don't id a 50yo you mug! 2. Dont tell me to remove my hat as if I am the shit off your shoe or asked to remove my glasses as they were dark (Reactalight) 3. I will not be forced into buying more than one drink after buying bud from your cruddie un-informative in-experinced BT's 4. Charge me 50c to use the toilet.... and on the that happy note, The Prix d'Ami is as close to a toilet masquerading as a coffee shop.... Please newbies just because its the first one after the train station, walk 100 yards more and find somewhere that has respect for its patrons. Weed 3/10 Ambience 1/10 Service 0/10
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Anadin wrote: Sun 12th Feb 2017 05:55 pm No, No, No.......
Have to agree on all points, 'was in here last Feb. but i don't tell anybody or admit to it.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Anadin

Post by Anadin »

choppermike wrote: Sun 12th Feb 2017 08:47 pm
Anadin wrote: Sun 12th Feb 2017 05:55 pm No, No, No.......
Have to agree on all points, 'was in here last Feb. but i don't tell anybody or admit to it.
:lol: yeah I'm feeling dumb now!
stu1983

Post by stu1983 »

Was in here Tuesday got the dr grin spoon it said below it no amateurs you would give it to an amateur to start of with wasn't that impressed and the staff always walking about watching gave it an edgy feel
memogram

Post by memogram »

Pathetic huge queus, no seating in such a big humongous shop, nothing at all so we walked straight back out
stu1983

Post by stu1983 »

Also forgot to say there is only 1 pool table now the top floor is a 3D cinema now
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Interesting that a lot of posts here about this shop refer to the "bouncers" being assholes and the budtenders being friendly. The one time I went here to buy their "award winning" Big Buddha Cheese, I was served by a quite friendly female budtender who gave me what looked like generously more than a gram of weed, but don't remember anything about the "bouncers" but the place was standing room only packed with young folk at the tables and I'm an older fucker so I had to git. :)

The cheese was ok but didn't really impress me all that much, especially compared to what I was getting from Voyager's and the Green Place (three years ago).
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
memogram

Post by memogram »

Bouncer did seem like a dick to me, they got hot chicks working there though, amazing.
MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

Arrived this morning and this was the first shop I went to due to convenience. Got the G-13 Haze it was very nice. The buds looked so good I bought 1.5 grams. Hit me hard this morning. It had a great taste and smell and burned a clean white ash. Also bought some Shoreline but haven't tried that yet. By the way the bouncer was very cool and the budtenders were super nice as well. No problems from the staff.

I will return here. I will give an update on the shoreline later this evening.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Prix D Ami dated December 4, 2017. Thank you Harry.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Prix%20D ... 0DAmi.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

26/12/17 :mrgreen:

Cannabis

Hashish
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
godhed

Post by godhed »

avfc-herbalist wrote: Fri 29th Dec 2017 10:21 am 26/12/17 :mrgreen:

Cannabis

Hashish
35E a gram for Key Lime Pie? :shock:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

godhed wrote: Sat 6th Jan 2018 03:09 am 35E a gram for Key Lime Pie? :shock:
OG kush cross from trendy 'breeder' Ocean Grown Genetics - pollen chuckers is an understatement, there's no stabilising of F1's.
Just breeding of genetics then selling the seeds. €35 p/g for a lineage that's got so much phenotypic variation it's barely able to be called a 'strain'.
Clowns. At both ends of the market.