Coffeeshop Nice Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Nice Place

I like Nice Place
100%
I don't like Nice Place
No votes

Total votes: 5

ozric

Coffeeshop Nice Place

Post by ozric »

ACD Page: Nice Place

Close to the park lies coffeeshop Nice Place.
I arrived on bicycle, parked in front en entered after ringing the bell (which wasn't needed).
Bought some good weed, Santa Maria, 2 grams and 13 euro's worth of Tbisla hash.
I was allowed furthur inside by the young budtender and rolled a joint which I smoked inside and left with it and bicycled away.
Indeed (as the name implies) a Nice Place, the lower part of the windows have white on it, so people can't see you sit inside, but when you rise yourself up from the seat you can look outside.

Jack Ganja

Re: Coffeeshop Nice Place

Post by Jack Ganja »

right by my friends hotel, we stopped in to escape the rain and so she could sort out her phone. browsed the menu and they had some deals on white widow and jack herrer, but we opted for a pre rolled cos we wee only stopping a short while.

the pre rolled was one of the best I've had, from the way it turned sort brown as we smoked it and from the taste could tell it had a nicee amount of weed in it.

nice place is good, dont know if i'd travel all the way over here just for it though, especially with greenhouse tolstraat around the corner, but I enjoyed my visit there.

8/10
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Jack Ganja wrote:right by my friends hotel, we stopped in to escape the rain and so she could sort out her phone. browsed the menu and they had some deals on white widow and jack herrer, but we opted for a pre rolled cos we wee only stopping a short while.

the pre rolled was one of the best I've had, from the way it turned sort brown as we smoked it and from the taste could tell it had a nicee amount of weed in it.

nice place is good, dont know if i'd travel all the way over here just for it though, especially with greenhouse tolstraat around the corner, but I enjoyed my visit there.

8/10

Man if you are in the pijp go to club media or de graal, GH is not worth the hype! Arjan the self proclaimed king of cannabis can poke his bold claims and stupid prices ;)
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Jack Ganja

Post by Jack Ganja »

lol, yeah GH is overpriced, i'd defo never buy silver or lemon haze there and i can get better and cheaper trainwreck at 2e kamer, but the tolstraat one is the cheapest and nicest GH IMO. Flowerbomb kush is nothing special (prefer the kushs from utopia voyagers or grey area TBH) but the traincrash is nice.

you going to be around the centre today EB?
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Has anyone been here recently? Staying nearby when I'm over on Saturday and am hoping for good reviews! :mrgreen:
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I found that coffeeshop randomly on my walk around the "Pijp" area and decided to have a look if they have some nice weed on offer. The menu wasn´t really big with mostly classic strains on it... but I asked the super friendly budtender for an advice for an indica and showed me Santa Maria (8,50€/g) which looked damn good in the box. Well there was only one huge bud and the others were pretty small... but the big bud was crystal coated :shock: and smelled very fresh and pleasant to my nose :mrgreen: in the baggy it didn´t smelled strong anymore but when grinded up the lovely smell comes out :D
Smooth to smoke hits first like a sativa but gets more to the indica pretty fast. It gave me a happy high and I was very relaxed later. Liked it 8)

Well I tried "Santa Maria" one or two times in the past from coffeeshops in Maastricht and I remember that this was the only strain that I simply didn´t liked :lol: The smell and the effect were not my cup of tea but that example from Coffeeshop "Nice Place" was completely different. Well it's quite possible that the weed from Maastricht was wrongly labeled and wasn´t real "Santa Maria" like many coffee shops did in the south :?

Overall I am pretty happy with what I got. Ultra friendly budtender that recommended not the most expensive weed on the menu. Well I am more focused on hash and so I don´t know if others would like it, too because there are so many "new" strains available... but usually I know what good weed is and yeah that "Santa" was very natural and to my liking :D

Sadly I couldn´t really remember how the coffeeshop looked like inside because the Ceres Hilton weed (from Dampkring) let me flying around :lol: and well I made just a "buy and fly" :lol:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 9th Apr 2022 04:54 pm I found that coffeeshop randomly on my walk around the "Pijp" area and decided to have a look if they have some nice weed on offer. The menu wasn´t really big with mostly classic strains on it... but I asked the super friendly budtender for an advice for an indica and showed me Santa Maria (8,50€/g) which looked damn good in the box. Well there was only one huge bud and the others were pretty small... but the big bud was crystal coated :shock: and smelled very fresh and pleasant to my nose :mrgreen: in the baggy it didn´t smelled strong anymore but when grinded up the lovely smell comes out :D
Smooth to smoke hits first like a sativa but gets more to the indica pretty fast. It gave me a happy high and I was very relaxed later. Liked it 8)

Well I tried "Santa Maria" one or two times in the past from coffeeshops in Maastricht and I remember that this was the only strain that I simply didn´t liked :lol: The smell and the effect were not my cup of tea but that example from Coffeeshop "Nice Place" was completely different. Well it's quite possible that the weed from Maastricht was wrongly labeled and wasn´t real "Santa Maria" like many coffee shops did in the south :?

Overall I am pretty happy with what I got. Ultra friendly budtender that recommended not the most expensive weed on the menu. Well I am more focused on hash and so I don´t know if others would like it, too because there are so many "new" strains available... but usually I know what good weed is and yeah that "Santa" was very natural and to my liking :D

Sadly I couldn´t really remember how the coffeeshop looked like inside because the Ceres Hilton weed (from Dampkring) let me flying around :lol: and well I made just a "buy and fly" :lol:
Thanks for the tip Marok21. :thumbup: Ghost has a TnT at Carmona Sunday night, the 17th. It's only a short walk from Carmona to Nice Place. Will have to check it out.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

AzLaker wrote: Sat 9th Apr 2022 07:12 pm Thanks for the tip Marok21. Ghost has a TnT at Carmona Sunday night, the 17th. It's only a short walk from Carmona to Nice Place. Will have to check it out.

AzLaker
Sounds great! I wish you a lot of fun 8) :mrgreen:
On that trip I visited Carmona, too for the first time and scored some of their Limencello double filtered hash (14€/g review will follow). I pretty enjoyed my trip around the "Pijp". A lot of coffeeshops that I still not visited yet and I like that neighborhood feeling with not so many tourists and chilled atmosphere 8) Well you can´t maybe expect the newest strains on the menu (well there are exceptions) but coffeeshop Nice Place for example convinced me with that outstanding friendly budtender and quality for a cheap price.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 10th Apr 2022 04:07 pm
AzLaker wrote: Sat 9th Apr 2022 07:12 pm Thanks for the tip Marok21. Ghost has a TnT at Carmona Sunday night, the 17th. It's only a short walk from Carmona to Nice Place. Will have to check it out.

AzLaker
Sounds great! I wish you a lot of fun 8) :mrgreen:
On that trip I visited Carmona, too for the first time and scored some of their Limencello double filtered hash (14€/g review will follow). I pretty enjoyed my trip around the "Pijp". A lot of coffeeshops that I still not visited yet and I like that neighborhood feeling with not so many tourists and chilled atmosphere 8) Well you can´t maybe expect the newest strains on the menu (well there are exceptions) but coffeeshop Nice Place for example convinced me with that outstanding friendly budtender and quality for a cheap price.
Thanks Marok21 :thumbup: I normally stop in here at least once during a trip to see what's on the menu when staying down in the area, I to like the relaxed feeling in the area hence why normally based down in De Pijp :D. I have a few shops that I find are always worth popping into - Carmona, Katsu, Stones, Club Media, Pacific,GreenHouse and NicePlace :thumbup: :D am interested to hear your thoughts on the Limencello double filtered from Carmona :thumbup:

If I remember correctly @Az Coffeeshop Nice Place is around a 5 minute walk from Coffeeshop Carmona :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Ghost wrote: Sun 10th Apr 2022 09:48 pm If I remember correctly @Az Coffeeshop Nice Place is around a 5 minute walk from Coffeeshop Carmona :D
It is indeed Pijp Map
gratakate

Post by gratakate »

You just made my day better
Comus

Post by Comus »

I called in this place on thursday. I liked it. the bloke was friendly and helpful. i bought some of his creme du maroc at 21 euros for slightly over 2 grams. it's a quality smoke. he doesn't sell coffee but they have a drink vending machine. a separate room behind a glass wall so you can bill up a chong with baccy. it's a nice peaceful place where nobody fucks with you and you can get on with the business of getting high. top marks. i took a picture of the menu but i don't use 3rd party pic hosting sites, so i can't upload it. soz
I'm in shocks and stares
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Comus wrote: Sun 9th Oct 2022 10:55 pmtook a picture of the menu but i don't use 3rd party pic hosting sites, so i can't upload it. soz
Email it to coffeeshopmenus@gmail.com . Please include shop, date, and how you want it credited. Comus in this case is what I would use as default.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Comus

Post by Comus »

FlyByNite wrote: Mon 10th Oct 2022 02:47 am
Comus wrote: Sun 9th Oct 2022 10:55 pmtook a picture of the menu but i don't use 3rd party pic hosting sites, so i can't upload it. soz
Email it to coffeeshopmenus@gmail.com . Please include shop, date, and how you want it credited. Comus in this case is what I would use as default.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
I just sent you the three menu's i photographed etc. :thumbup:
I'm in shocks and stares