Yo-Yo

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Yo-Yo

I like Yo-Yo
88%
I don't like Yo-Yo
12%

Total votes: 50

RvanSteensel

Re: Yo-Yo

Post by RvanSteensel »

MrNice257 wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:the outdoors ARE good

they might look overdried but theyre nice
Maybe i try some outdoor next time. It looks all like crap and the smell was like bullshit outdoor. Can you give some advices? Maybe the outdoor lavender?
yes and the masterkush also
tho i havent been in a month or two so its prolly gone

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

Review coming this weekend :D :) :D
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Where is that review my man? Looking forward to it.

Shout out to Yo-Yo!
Ped1Enator

Post by Ped1Enator »

djsplatmat wrote:Review coming this weekend :D :) :D
Yes, please do post your review. I am going to AMS in two weeks and would like to know what Yoyo has to offer.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Ped1Enator wrote:
djsplatmat wrote:Review coming this weekend :D :) :D
Yes, please do post your review. I am going to AMS in two weeks and would like to know what Yoyo has to offer.
their menu rarely changes
kalima

Post by kalima »

Just wonder what this CS policy is regards smoking weed/hash from other places here, i would obviously buy something to smoke and drink from here, but wandered if smoking something from other shop is ok ? Also does anyone know what the hash is like here?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Most places are 100%v fine with you consuming other shops products as long as you buy something from them too.
I've smoked product I bought elsewhere at Yo Yo.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

opted to see the frisian dew
noticed White widow on the menu

she showed me both , the frisian being purple like it should really dark
but the WW just had a gorgeous crispy bud in it , didnt even smell it and bought it !

it was DANKKKKK , smelled absofuckingreekly , 1.4 for 10 !

GET IT , IT REALLY TASTED LIKE OLDSCHOOL WIDOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

hopefully it is still there next week :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

kalima wrote:Just wonder what this CS policy is regards smoking weed/hash from other places here, i would obviously buy something to smoke and drink from here, but wandered if smoking something from other shop is ok ? Also does anyone know what the hash is like here?
When I spend time in a coffeeshop, it's always one where there's at least something that's worth having on the menu, even if it isn't going to be a Major Purchase. I might be mixing it with something else, or perhaps not even smoking it at all when I'm in the actual shop. I can't imagine any shop objecting to that, even those that insist you buy something to smoke (which the best shops don't do). You've bought their product and the drink that entitles you to spend time there; whether you smoke it there and then, take it home to bury in the garden or cover it in Swarfega and stick it in your ear isn't really their concern.
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

YoYo have some very nice Hindu Kush atm...and their Skywalker Hash ain't too shabby either... :mrgreen:
"That cats something i can't explain"
la2019

Post by la2019 »

So I was checking out YoYo on Google street view the other day. Man, it looks like a beautiful place. But I did see one thing that worried me. I zoomed in on a sign, written in both Dutch and English that said "Please smoke your joint in the other room." Does that mean they don't want you smoking in the main area, but in that little front room instead? If so, man, that's a bit of a letdown...Just like Centraal, why would I want to sit in that main room if I couldn't smoke there? That might just be me. One possibility I considered though is that the sign is referring to joints with tobacco. Anyone know?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

yeah I think they prefer smoking in the front room. I found it odd because they don't allow smoking outside due to the school playground right outside the window so it felt a little like being trapped between a rock and a hard place.

It's a lovely shop - but certainly one for the quieter consumer. Party central this is not.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

It is no party location, and I don't know why they have such a large, um, interior room where you purchase, then a smaller room at the door where you smoke. If memory serves me correctly, the 'smoking' room has one small table for 2, then one larger table for 4 (directly in the sun at times, but next to the window), and a couch with accompanying coffee table. It was very relaxing. I wrote a long opus to it on a prior trip review in, hmm, May 2016, I think.

I very much enjoyed the place. Both the male BT and the female BT were super helpful. The female BT just got a load of Northern Lights once when I was there. I was chatting with her, and she pulled that whopping bowl from beneath the counter, then let me select the bud I wanted. It was a cool experience.

I then sat there for a few hours editing a book. That was a great memory. They should call that place CS Goldilocks b/c the bud was not too strong and not too weak, but like Goldilocks and the 3 bears, it was just right. Great place with good music like B sides of good albums. Nice people. Easy to bike out to as well.

I'm really excited to take visitors on my next visit, but I don't think you could do a T&T there b/c it is very subdued.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

My favorite place for a cheeky dab :wink: :lol: :mrgreen: