Ibiza

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ibiza

I like Ibiza
69%
I don't like Ibiza
31%

Total votes: 16

Juice

Re: Ibiza

Post by Juice »

Went in here yesterday. I was more in a hash mood so I bought some Afghan, really nice stuff from here. BT was really friendly too :) and there is a scale readout on thee counter :)

mokum

Post by mokum »

Is the og kush the real deal? Can't believe because its normally 12 ,13 euros.
treetop

Post by treetop »

mokum wrote:Is the og kush the real deal? Can't believe because its normally 12 ,13 euros.
I'd say not. It does taste of OG Kush but the same strength is not there. Pretty good deal at the price though.
How much did you produce?
mokum

Post by mokum »

Okay, I already expected that the potency isn't all that. I may try the strain next time. Usually i go to d&l. Sometimes they have high grade ww and when they do i pick up 5 gr.

The og doesn't taste harsh or like Unflushed bud? I smoke my joints pure so I hate it when they sell or moist weed or harsh tasting weed.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I have always really enjoyed the OG Kush from there, perhaps not the real deal, but a nice smoke all the same, quite dark, almost matte buds.

Had some Super Lemon Haze from them last week and it was ok, not as good as their previous batch and not as good as when Voyagers had it (same price at 12e p/g)

Today I decided to go and pick up some bud for the rest of the week, so asked to see the OG Kush and the White Widow. OG Kush didn't smell quite as good as usual, so I opted for the White Widow (5g for 35e) which looked and smelled pretty darn nice. Not smoked it yet but attached are a couple of photos of the 5g bud I was presented with =)

Still no new menu, though the BT told me this was due to a problem with the computer, and that once it was fixed the menu would be rolled out.
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

Thanks for these, Im coming over in March and this and Yo-Yo are very close to where we are staying. We're planning on doing a tour of the De Pijp shops one day.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I love De Pijp, it takes me 20mins to get from my flat to Yo-yo (the first shop I reach in De Pijp). Great area, maybe I will see you around =)
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

So I had not been to this area of De Pijp until this trip, there are actually a fair few coffee-shops in a close proximity to each other, I plumped to go into Ibiza thanks to a recommendation of another member. I wanted a bit of cheep Moroccan to smoke first thing in the mornings rather than hitting the skunk straight away and losing the ability to function. I asked to look at the super polom €6 a gram, (5g €25) the bud tender did say that it's not the best but showed me that it was flexible enough and it looked clean, once I explained I only want a mild daytime smoke he agreed it would be ok.

We did not stay in the shop and headed back to up towards Centraal, I popped the hash in my pocket and virtually forgot about it. When I did come around to smoke it I would hardly give it the title 'super' just polom would be a more adequate description. So it was not rock hard like the old soap bar used to be here, it ground up well and did not drop hot rocks from my joint, both good signs. It had a fairly floral taste to smoke but not a nice as something like Riffman Sunset, there is some high there, but you would not notice much if you were smoking this during a real Amsterdam session, but on its own it was not to bad you could smoke this day to day and hit the stronger stuff in the evenings or days off.

So in conclusion I had no issue with Ibiza, the tender was happy to show me the product and even recommend other stuff being a better smoke. The polom was ok, it did the job that I asked of it and what else would you expect at €6 a gram?
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

So I tried something off the new menu last week, Master Bubba Kush for 10 euros I THINK, may have been 12.

Anyway it was a lovely smoke, really dense nugs with a decent kushy armoa but with a notable sweet edge. Smoke was really nice, quite similar to the smell I found (an unusual trait in bud I find). Effect wise it has power, a smaller joint than I would normally roll had a greater effect than WW I have had from there, and a much nicer stone, more of a warm happy sleepy stone (Very similar to the first Kush I ever smoked, Strawberry Kush from Ocean) instead of that punch to the face stone I associate with WW.

Other things on the new menu include Green Crack (15e a gram!, seem to remember it was a pretty distinctive, powerful sativa smoke but it was during a pretty heavy day so I could be wrong), Master Kush (same price as MBK, 10e I think). Also the Hash menu has changed, no more special dark and special gold (I really liked the later, a sandstoney colour and texture), but King Hassan is there. There were more changes to both Hash and Bud but I really can't remember them, will try and get a menu shot/a better memory
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

Thanks for the update dude.. 10 days and counting, I'll be paying Ibiza a visit, it's about 2mins from my appartment!
Juice

Post by Juice »

Whats the og if its not the real deal?
mokum

Post by mokum »

No the og from here is nothing more than a filler for me. I don't like this shop. Take your money to D&L next door. They always have some good cheap skunk weed and if you are lucky they have mako haze.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

I am not sure, my knowledge of bud isn't good enough to make that call. I haven't had any for quite awhile either, but next time I do I will post back.

I don't mind D&L, I just didn't think the WW was as strong as I hoped (I think Ibiza's was stronger) but maybe I got a bad batch, it happens. Never got to try the Mako Haze, they were out the few times I have been, Amnesia was ok but I have had better examples else where, though it wasn't expensive !

Decided I am going to chill here for the day on Monday =) Mite try the jungle haze, or maybe the OG Kush again. Anyway, if anyone noticed a guy in their early twenties, purple shoes, purple t-shirt or grey jumper, probably on a laptop with a funky case, come say hi =) Probably be sat upstairs.
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

So the menu has changed again ! No Master Bubba Kush anymore, can't quite remember the Sativa side but I will check when I leave later. Indica was as follows;
White Widow
OG Kush (no longer pre bagged)
Bubba Kush
Kandy Kush
Flowerbomb Kush

Bought a gram of the OG Kush, couple of photos off my phone. Now i've settled downstairs, time to smoke it =)
orle

Post by orle »

That "OG" looks potent, surprisingly large trichome heads, long stalks. What does it taste like?