Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
11%

Total votes: 131

Jesscass

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Jesscass »

The one at Rosmarijnsteg: chatty and friendly lady recommended among others Royal(13€/g)which was again a dark aghan-paki-mix looking and tasting moroccan(most expensive one on the menu). Oily and tasty goodness! One of the very best on that day in the Dam!

whisx

Post by whisx »

I recommend trans himalayan temple balls at the Zoutsteeg street shop, very good for 12€/g.

The shop itself was nothing to write home about, but not plain bad either. Maybe a bit dirty upstairs. :)
Trips to Dam since 2005: 11 8)
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

Kandinsky need to get their old ny diesel back on the menu! For about 5years it was the 1!!!! Miss it now. Nice bar tho if you want a pint opp coffee shop(front page) Must say it's a favourite of mine to drink an smoke...
MeanGreenMartian

Post by MeanGreenMartian »

Swung through the smaller location across from the alien store today. Bought the trans himalyan on ACD members' recommendations. Delicious, even burning hash that elevates your mind into the clouds. Also purchased a gram of Oceans 12 since it looked njce and it's been awhile. Cheers
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

MeanGreenMartian wrote:Swung through the smaller location across from the alien store today. Bought the trans himalyan on ACD members' recommendations. Delicious, even burning hash that elevates your mind into the clouds. Also purchased a gram of Oceans 12 since it looked njce and it's been awhile. Cheers

Thanks for the update regarding the THTB.... Really looking forward to getting 5g of this as soon as i touchdown in Moks... I really hope it's identical to the 2010/2011 product... It was Soooooooo nice. 8)

Thanks again!
shaknbake

Post by shaknbake »

Update on the THTB - it's not bad but certainly not the gooey stuff that I saw on the pictures. Taste is quite ok but doesn't really tastes like an indian black hash.. Effect leans towards a high in the beginning and slopes off into a stone after 1 hr.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

shaknbake wrote:Update on the THTB - it's not bad but certainly not the gooey stuff that I saw on the pictures. Taste is quite ok but doesn't really tastes like an indian black hash.. Effect leans towards a high in the beginning and slopes off into a stone after 1 hr.
Cheers for the update, shaknbake!
orle

Post by orle »

Shops had Brown Sugar again today, 15 p/g.
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

orle wrote:Shops had Brown Sugar again today, 15 p/g.

Did you try any, orle? Was it as nice as in the past? Thanks.
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
orle

Post by orle »

I didn't buy any, but I had a look, it's dark and compact. But I went for the Royal Cream, and then visited the other shops for King Hassan and another chunk of RC. The King Hassan seemed pricey for a blond polm but it's definitely a cut above my standard maroc fare (Twizla from Massawa) in taste and effect.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Bliss Receptor wrote:
orle wrote:Shops had Brown Sugar again today, 15 p/g.

Did you try any, orle? Was it as nice as in the past? Thanks.
Last edited by monster420 on Tue 10th May 2016 09:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

orle wrote:I didn't buy any, but I had a look, it's dark and compact. But I went for the Royal Cream, and then visited the other shops for King Hassan and another chunk of RC. The King Hassan seemed pricey for a blond polm but it's definitely a cut above my standard maroc fare (Twizla from Massawa) in taste and effect.
Great stuff. Thanks for the info.
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Was there this weekend 8) had their Brown Sugar (15€/g) and Royal Cream (13,50€/g) hash.
First of all thanks for that great recommendation of the Royal Cream Peng 8) really a nice piece of hash and good priced as well. Pretty dark oily stuff made my mouth watering :mrgreen:
Top hash wich is every trip on my list now :D and for that price it´s a great deal (when you buy 5gram it´s even better)

The batch of Brown Sugar was more a blonde hash like a very fine polm... really great taste nice effects.... but 15€ is a little bit overpriced. On the menu it´s called 100% oldschool maroccan hash. And yes that it is :mrgreen: I liked it very much but like I said before 12€/g would be a much better price for that. But damn I love that taste :mrgreen:
tinky

Post by tinky »

December 2nd&3rd

Bought 5gs of the Royal cream thanks to Pengs trip report I saw a couple of days before leaving for mine.
Nice taste effects and with the discount for 5gs worth the money i think it was E52.

Next day 5gs of the King Hassan soft lighter in colour lovely taste not as strong as other Marocs I tried over my trip. Probaly wouldn't buy again.

Visited both shops and each time good service and friendly dealers.
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Good to hear the Royal Cream is still on good form, I actually was inspired to go here by Jesscass's post so I cant take all the credit :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;