Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
11%

Total votes: 131

Sheska

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Sheska »

Was at the Zoutsteeg location today, sadly they were all out of the good hashes, only had Safi & Sahara Blue left. Went with some NY Diesel instead, or some kinda Diesel, forgot which. Smelled very good, tasted great, can't really judge the strength because was pretty out of it already before smoking.

Billy Bones

Post by Billy Bones »

The Sahara Blue was nice a few months back. Not a sativa hash though, had a breakfast doobie and was well fucked for the rest of the morning.
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Picked up Brown Sugar 13.50e per g on Friday. Wasn't sure at first as it looks nothing like previous examples I've seen posted on here. After smoking it I'm very pleased. It's a full on smash in the face stone, with a creamy taste. Not up to the Royal Cream standards, but unfortunately they didn't have any at either shop.
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so glad they have ny diesel back on... it's as lovely as ever great high!!!! :D
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

Has anyone been in here recently and know if they still have a Diesel strain on the menu?
friso

Post by friso »

Last friday, I went to Kadinsky. It is probably my favorite coffeeshop, I've been to all 3 of 'em. I like their excellent menu, their tidyness, the atmosphere (the one in the Zoutsteeg not so much) and the dutchspeaking staff. Lots of locals visit Kadinsky (which is always a good sign in Amsterdam), and a lot of tourists too. I've been 5 times to Amsterdam as of now, and I've been to Kadinsky every time.
Kadinsky always has 'bulk' deals, get 5 grams for the price of 4. I always get 5 grams of Maui Haze, for 52 euros. It is a tropical haze, for normaly 13 euros (was 12) per gram. With the 'bulk'deal I pay about 10 euros per gram, and I have never been dissapointed by the Maui Haze.

I took some pictures of the menu, they should be going up on coffeeshopmenus.org in a few days.

edit: typo
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
macky

Post by macky »

Good job Gapie :mrgreen:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

They have habibi on menu :shock:
I guess becoming a commercial hash in Amsterdam ?!
tinky

Post by tinky »

Adamster wrote:They have habibi on menu :shock:
I guess becoming a commercial hash in Amsterdam ?!

I got the Habibi on 15 April 5g deal for E44, Blonde hash strong stone - Good value when you buy the 5g deal
RHYSO

Post by RHYSO »

Had the Nepal cream from here on Sat. Goodnight folks! Absolutely nailed down heavy stone
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week during my stay in The Hague I had a side-trip here:

Only glanced at the hash menu but nothing new on!
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

i like the malana cream
Searching for the best weed !
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

malana cream looks nice
didnt smoke it yet but looks really nice
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote:malana cream looks nice
didnt smoke it yet but looks really nice
it looks really nice! :mrgreen: again thx for your advices wietzakje :mrgreen: ... I remembered your post and checked it out at the Kadinsky Shop at the Spui Area. Very sticky oily dark hash... with an smell of just high quality :D great stuff I would say best hash of the trip but can't compare that to the Amnesia Bloc from Bettys... two complete different things...
It's also really strong... smoked only 2 bowls of it till now but when I smoked it was noticeable much stronger than the other stuff I smoked (and that was all pretty good :D )! I have to smoke it as my first smoke of the day to say something about the real effects... In consistency it reminds me of some batches of the Caramel from Coffeeshop Kruidentuin in Nijmegen but this example is even better (in smell, effect and taste! but of course the Caramel only cost 10€/g).

Asked the budtender if it is a maroccan or black hash because Melana or Manala Cream is usually a black hash. He doesn't know what I was talking about :lol: but the other budtender (seems like he works longer there) told me then that it is made from Indian genetics (maybe Malana) in marocco. Super high quality hash! :mrgreen: