Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
11%

Total votes: 131

Marok21

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Marok21 »

Aladdins Wish (16€/g) - A blonde crumbly hash with an awesome smell... again a moroccan hash that
looks like a dry sift hash. That gaves the hash a great smell and taste usually... but the Aladdins Wish is
def. a rare treat. Compared to the OG Roccan from Orig. Dampkring wich smells and tastes more like
the weed it´s made from... the Aladdins smells/tastes much more hashy like a real high quality import
hash. A real full flavor super yammyyy and def. strong for a hash of that kind. It´s not so
crumbly than the OG Roccan for example. It also has a pretty high oil content and bubbles nicely when
heatet by the flame.

Overall a pretty special hash... it smells so yummy with an intense taste that makes my mouth watering...
I can´t compare that new "dry sift like" hashes to the more usual import hashes I smoked in the past... but
what I can say is that this "dry sift" method makes the final product super tasty.
Even if it´s really very nice... 16€/g is heavy! ok it´s a rare treat and well for special hash I pay gladly
a little bit more... I shared their 5g deal with a mate so in the end it was only 12,80€ wich is great :mrgreen:

thanks wietzakje for the advice :wink:

Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

At first noticed this Aladin's Wish(16€/g)over at coffeeshopemnus.org(Thanks to FlyByNite / -OG_Zine-), also cheers to Wietzakje and Marok21 for reports.
Was told this batch is not as oily as before on the first look but still great.
I could relate.
Saved it for the first smoke of this trip as it was advertized as 'soft green fresh super strong maroc'. Which it wasn't, sorry.
More of an uppish and euphoric thingie.

To be fair again though as usual that trip was the end of a holiday I only indulged home produced edibles but I had a five day detox prior including work outs to that but each to their own I guess :lol: .

If you want a bit of strength go to Siberie for strong enough moroccan Tropicana(10€/g).

On the other side taste was great and thick, something new school moroccan.
Look indeed had green hues while being blonde like some of the newer stuff going around lately but still compared to Cookies Cream(18€)from Green Place I had in March which still was 'better' considering the overall package but it is as 'weak' as overpriced as the one from Kadinsky though.

Overall impression: worth a try alone for the taste. Best foreing genetics this time! Kadinsky delivers hashwise as usual :mrgreen: !

Also had a laugh at a strain for 18€/g which name escapses me now but their Cheese(12€?/g)smelt at least decent.
Marok21 wrote: Wed 7th Jun 2017 04:57 pm again a moroccan hash that looks like a dry sift hash
As I put it on here when I fortunately found that Cookies Cream(18€/g)in March which is one of those blondes which is very similar to dry sift from our indoor grows.
I think you're about the same but a moroccan hashish is basically a dry sift of course! It's now only a bit better processed with those new genetics and product looks a bit different. Still a dry sift. You get my point I'm sure. Anal as usual here.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Jesscass wrote: Thu 22nd Jun 2017 10:05 pm I think you're about the same but a moroccan hashish is basically a dry sift of course! It's now only a bit better processed with those new genetics and product looks a bit different. Still a dry sift. You get my point I'm sure. Anal as usual here.
:lol: yeah of course :D what I only meant was that it reminded me of "skuff" wich is also usually dry sift and you really have these lovely smell of the used weed that transfers well into the taste :mrgreen: Much tastier than most of the usual dry sift moroccans (well there are exeptions :D).
By the way I wrote my review about the Aladin pretty fast after the first try and look... now after I tried it more and so on I saw that it looks more and more (after a while) like a "common" hash... not so super crumbly as the OG Roccan for example. Now in my eyes it has more of a super fresh "classic" foreign genetics hash... the OG Roccan is more like that skuff type I wrote about :D
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

yo marok no problem
Searching for the best weed !
MasterOfMuppets

Post by MasterOfMuppets »

Visited today,got Neville's Haze for 13€/g and Caramelo for 10€/g. NH wasn't what I expected,liked the SSH and Red Lemon Haze from the Loft more. Caramelo will get tested later.

Edit. Smoked the Caramelo last night. Nice soft hash,smooth smoke.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Agreed with jesscass and marok21 on the Aladdina wish, not at all that Impressive. Habibi rouge just ok...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Abbs

Post by Abbs »

Went here hoping to get the king hasan but they don't sell it any more.

I ended up getting 2 of the recommended hashes - I forgot the names but I believe the bags were labelled H.W and W.H (something like that)

Both were a great solid smoke
Check out My Website www.CannabisWeedMarijuana.com
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Kadinsky dated March 11, 2018. Thanks to Komutan Logar.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Kadinsky ... insky.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Big buddah cheese for 16 per gram. Fucking chancers.
Nootram

Post by Nootram »

Junglist Movement wrote: Mon 12th Mar 2018 04:34 pm Big buddah cheese for 16 per gram. Fucking chancers.
Yeah, I used to love the kadinsky from my earliest trips but its gone quite downhill regarding weed quality. The staff has always been very lovely however.

I've tried amnesia/ak47 hydro and white russian a few times, the quality can greatly varies from batch to batch and that's the main reason I'm not going there anymore. I've only purchased the Neville Haze once but it was very disappointing, perhaps another bad batch ?

Big Buddah Cheese was like 45 € / 5gr @ Regine Coffeeshop (Haarlem) 1 or 2 months ago.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Black Dominica(16€/g) was new moroccan resin on the menu. Took a look and it seemed better processed than the one I had the other day at Toermalijn/Tilburg. It definitely was.
Smell and taste were expectably clean. Bonged that away as the first intake of that day but in opposite to genetics supposedly involved I only felt a nice enough but sadly indeed soft high.
Does this mean I have been ripped off two times in a row or something? Too expensive of course! Shitty name game as usual.
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

usually swing by here for a 5g chunk because of the discount

always used to get the t/himalaya but quality seems to have slipped over the years

grabbed the caramelo after looking at others and it is a good smoke not too heavy

this is the one off damrak by kfc :wink:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

The Temple-Balls isn't that bad, tbh... Yeah, it's not up to the par it was around 7-8 years ago, especially regarding it's freshness and visual appeal, but the effect is still pretty decent... It's so different to the high you get with pretty much everything else on offer... A far more relaxing and thoughtful high than most wares available in Mokum... Worth trying a gram!
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

KeyMonCha wrote: Mon 23rd Jul 2018 11:00 am The Temple-Balls isn't that bad, tbh... Yeah, it's not up to the par it was around 7-8 years ago, especially regarding it's freshness and visual appeal, but the effect is still pretty decent... It's so different to the high you get with pretty much everything else on offer... A far more relaxing and thoughtful high than most wares available in Mokum... Worth trying a gram!
will have a look next time...last month it didnt look or smell great but as you say tings change

7-8 years ago though it was the shit!!!!

:mrgreen:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

deebzy75 wrote: Mon 23rd Jul 2018 07:51 pm 7-8 years ago though it was the shit!!!!
Indeed it was... And it set my expectations so high for quality, they haven't been satisfied since...

...Truly, a sad loss! :cry: