Grey Area

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Grey Area

I like Grey Area
88%
I don't like Grey Area
12%

Total votes: 558

wietzakje

Re: Grey Area

Post by wietzakje »

grey haze
silver bubble
pin haze something

all where very very excellent !

also greybone was spot on !

Searching for the best weed !
HighC

Post by HighC »

Went all over hell looking for it. Had a blast. The place was busy, but we managed to get a table and have a few tips.

Perfect pick- It smelled very fresh and sweet. The curing was just right. Had a great kushy exhale. The bud was 1 solid nug. 8 out of ten. Second best herb of the day.

Tangie- Smelled a bit of rotted fruit "in a good way" looked pretty fresh, maybe a tiny bit moist still. Burned really nicely. 6-10

Grey grains ice- I loved this. Some guys seemed a little surprised when I started packing Bong loads of it. Had a clean almost metalicky "in a good way" flavor. Packed a real punch and burns like a dream. 8 and a half.
amsterdam1

Post by amsterdam1 »

I see you have taken a few bong rips various places - did they have bongs for you to use on request? or were you bringing your own with you?
tinky

Post by tinky »

amsterdam1 wrote:I see you have taken a few bong rips various places - did they have bongs for you to use on request? or were you bringing your own with you?

Grey Area has glass bongs you can use if you purchase there. The shop is often very busy so getting a table may be an issue.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Bongs ain't very clean there;)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
HighC

Post by HighC »

I bought my own bong when I got to town. Two chambers with an ice catch. Took a bit to find one without the carb hole built in the side.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

insider tip: don't use coffeeshop bongs, they're just gross enough on principle as is but add in the euro-proclivity to load baccy-cut bowls and it's just awful. On rare occasions 1e has some newer and quality ones, because they're buds with Grace Glass, so they got stocked up a lot - but those quickly get turned filthy or broken by dumb tourists - errrm not that I have any problem with tourists of course :mrgreen:
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

had some nice chemdawg and the exodus was on point to !
Searching for the best weed !
whisx

Post by whisx »

What are presumably the hottest sativas right now? Gonna visit this weekend if all goes to plan.
Trips to Dam since 2005: 11 8)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

whisx wrote:What are presumably the hottest sativas right now? Gonna visit this weekend if all goes to plan.
only sativas grey area can be proud of is the lemonbubble
and sometimes greyhaze , but most of the time its overpriced silverhaze
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

Had some really bad Kosher Wonder at fucking 16/g. Really badly flushed and dark and very airy nugs. It didn't smell that bad, it just didn't have that strong of a smell to it. It tasted quite bitter tho and the stone was mild at best. My high tolerance could have a little to do with it, but it's still quite a disappointment.
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

We had sour Kosher from here at the same price and it was pretty much how you described the kosher wonder. Definitely learned the lesson 'names don't mean shit!'
cookiedough

Post by cookiedough »

Does anyone know what the menu looks like this week?
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Probably the hottest day of the year yesterday..... very moist, in the air and on the skin.

I seem to only go past here if there is no line to be served. anyway jumped off the bike and grabbed the menu.

Skittles, sourlope, headbanger. these were the three that stood out and i asked to see and smell them all.

The sourlope looked like a mix of buds in the container, 1 bud looked awesome and the rest had some discoloured insides, to much of a gamble, unless i ask for the 1 nice bud which porbably weighed 2.5g, then chances are i would get the shit.

Skittles, sadly not left, i might have to go back one day to try and smell this one. the cross escapes me but i know it sounded good!

headbanger, or perhaps banghead brickwall. i dunno.

16e/g..... top end prices for top end weed i would presume. Well it was okay.... would i buy it again, probably not.
the taste was okay, it burnt okay it just had very little effect.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

ha we got some headbanger today as well pistol-p, funky-diesely nose, flavor follows through somewhat but is a disappointment from the bag smell. Effect is solid, potent enough. Flush mediocre, appearance was scraggly, poor trim job and some white pistils indicative of an early crop out. Wish I could say more for this but for the price, I'll go with the pass on this one.

Also peeped skittles but my friend was the buyer and passed, smelled exotic enough to pique my curiosity though.

Friend also grabbed blue dream and chocolope which I'd rate similarly to the Headbanger but perhaps they deserve a more fair trial in the volcano first before making such statements