Grey Area

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Grey Area

I like Grey Area
88%
I don't like Grey Area
12%

Total votes: 558

aVeryOldLady

Re: Grey Area

Post by aVeryOldLady »

ZBeebs wrote: Wed 22nd Mar 2017 03:05 am
tot ziens wrote: Wed 22nd Mar 2017 01:07 am There's nothing like getting the little table near the window on a beautiful day in Amsterdam.
Agreed. For some reason, I have never had a problem getting a seat in here, and it's usually the seat right in the window. Tiny and cramped, but once of my favorites. There are much more comfortable places, but something about grey area ticks the boxes.
I'm gonna try and get the little 'bench' outside on a sunny day during my next trip. Estimated chance of success is 5%, I would say. :D

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

What, for the sunny day?
MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

Devore wrote: Wed 22nd Mar 2017 11:45 am Silver Bubble here is amazing!!
Sounds good. I hope they still have some on Tuesday. :mrgreen:
Devore

Post by Devore »

MJ420 wrote: Thu 23rd Mar 2017 06:35 am
The BT said its their most popular atm. So you have a good chance.
MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

Devore wrote: Thu 23rd Mar 2017 10:00 am
MJ420 wrote: Thu 23rd Mar 2017 06:35 am
The BT said its their most popular atm. So you have a good chance.
Thanks for the info!
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Visited here in January 2017
Heard nothing but great reviews, I visited late afternoon small
queue just out the door took only a few minutes to get served..BT really cool and chill not rushing you or himself!

No zkittlez but went for Casey Jones and had look at the Strawberry Banana too, the Sillver Bubble looked great but I already ahd some from Voyagers (which is better IMO)

Casey was fire great taste and hit...always a couple of strains worth trying from here
kibby

Post by kibby »

ed the head wrote: Tue 21st Mar 2017 09:37 pm

May I ask about what time of day that was? (For avoidance purposes!)

Hello! It was around midday on a Saturday. I popped into Tweede Kamer minutes earlier, got served immediately, bud tender very amicable, discussed their hash before purchasing a few g. Was on my way to Jordan via Coffeeshop Johnny which was also empty. They have Boer menu, and it's all on one page so no feeling rushed having to flip through LCD screens with dozens of hungry dope fiends hanging on one's shoulder. Super Silver Strawberry @ 9e was exceptional quality/value so emptied my wallet.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

kibby wrote: Thu 23rd Mar 2017 06:53 pm Hello! It was around midday on a Saturday. I popped into Tweede Kamer minutes earlier, got served immediately, bud tender very amicable, discussed their hash before purchasing a few g. Was on my way to Jordan via Coffeeshop Johnny which was also empty. They have Boer menu, and it's all on one page so no feeling rushed having to flip through LCD screens with dozens of hungry dope fiends hanging on one's shoulder. Super Silver Strawberry @ 9e was exceptional quality/value so emptied my wallet.
Thanks!
I think they open at noon :?: which may help explain the ridiculous queue. Timing is everything, no?
He who tries to shine dims his own light
memogram

Post by memogram »

20 minute queu and also shit packed inside with noobs who don't know what a rolling paper is, no space for smoke to pass through and no space to move once you got your weed!

BUT -

Weed is 5/5 - headbanger og was a complete utter headbanger and white fire was good too.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Went back for some silver bubble, wasn't disappointed. Chalk the previous review up to jetlag.

Also tried the fruity pebbles (tasty!) and the headbanger (typical kushy flavor). Both solid, would smoke again.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
whisx

Post by whisx »

Been lucky cuz there's never been a queue really when randomly passing by this quality cs. Never sure whether I'm buying the best stuff, but this place has provided us with some of the strongest head-crushin' experiences that weed can give you. I see no reason to miss GA when in the vicinity.
Trips to Dam since 2005: 11 8)
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

siler bubble was so-so
somari was excellent !
and headbanger was the gem of my round in amsterdam !!!
it has this really musky nutty tone but still that diesely feully sourness from a kosher !
Searching for the best weed !
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

sweet island skunk 7/10 smooth skunk taste
exodus cheese 7/10 good taste
gorilla glue 4 7/10 not as intense taste as i thought it would have
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Evergrey (16€/g) - Great sour taste... it´s what you would expect from a nice ECSD. Nice :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

My mate got their:

Dogwalker OG (16€/g) - It should be a cross of Albert Walker OG X Chemdawg 91. Buds looked awesome :shock: the smell was also nice... not pretty kushy but complex... for my mate the taste was pretty hashy it remembered him also of some LA Con... effects are more on the stony side and strong but relaxing.

My mate had expected more but overall it was a good smoke... just not his cup of tea :D