Resin

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Resin

I like Resin
78%
I don't like Resin
22%

Total votes: 63

TwoCanucks

Re: Resin

Post by TwoCanucks »

Is Resin still at Hekelveld 7? Right near Utopia and HGF area?

Amsterdam dreaming.............
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

notsofasteddie wrote:Yes!

Resin

thank you, I only remember seeing it as burned out, so I was happy to hear it has re-opened. Will defo be checking it out. cheers
Balou

Post by Balou »

It's closer to Centraal Station than the Dam. And it re-opened going on 3 years ago after being closed for a reno. Not sure if they open at 7, I passed by early a few times and it was closed.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

According to all 3 budtenders that worked there, they all confirmed that it is open @7, and just to prove it we went nearly every morning @ 7 just to check lol.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Any other recent experiences?
ridwiguk

Post by ridwiguk »

hi just back from the dam this weekend and i suffered the indignity of visiting this tourist rip off this place should come with a warning...and im sure the weed was sprayed and i bought the best of their so called hashes and there was no stone in it at all well ripped off id say it was just the waste from a good bit of icelator or bho i know this or suspect it because back home in the uk i make my own bho.
resin is done up well and looks really smart and its comfy to sit in but be warned they will have your eye out in there
jst23

Post by jst23 »

When i went to Resin in Feb; the menu was well stocked and the bud tender (A young(ish) girl) was happy to sell me more than "?" gram :o I got "some" gram of a dark hash (i forget the name, it has been 8 months :lol: ) and a couple of grams of their best weed (Again i forget the name :roll: ) my friends and i then went into the smoking room, through the glass doors and down some steps. This consists mostly of 3 big steps going around the room with some cushions dotted around, it was a bit dark and the music was a bit loud, but the atmosphere was chilled and cool. The weed was good and the prices are what you expect from close to the centre. I don't think i would go back there, but if your passing it is definitely worth a visit.

Overall: 3.5/5
Why can't we all just get along?
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

In & out for the Diesel Haze Resin ? greyish lump crumbles to dust , nice enough but smoke it early , not going to cut through a strong buzz :mrgreen:
Gold Resin , pure dust , cleam quick buzz but doesn't last long .
Both nice enough but not overly impressed with either , didn't stay in the shop but fuck me thats to green :lol: :lol:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

I came across a menu pic on Tumblr. I'm only assuming it's fairly recent.
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
toker31

Post by toker31 »

Was here may 2010, may 2011, april 2012.

We stayed at the crowne plaza which was basically across the street. Very nice shop, spacious buying area in case there is a que to keep you out of the elements. Tvs on, loud music everytime I was in here. Good place to hang out, just a bit touristy prices because of the location I assume.

I have purchased during my trips...

Kandy Kush 16 euro, nothing good about this example. Bag appeal buy, smoke like garbage, dying out, fizzing, black ash.. Most likely not flushed properly?

Buddahs Sister 12 euro, spicy taste, mild buzz. Smoked and burned better than the KK. ...meyah

Resin Haze 13 euro overpowering musk was the theme here, again I have "copmlaints" of a mild buzz hardly noteworthy in my book at the time..

Pakistani Hasj 9 euro I only have a frown face next to this in me book, sorry

Lemon Haze 12 euro enjoyed this one, not the best Lemon Haze in the city but good

Desert Eagle 16 euro I dont think I was a fan of this one, I shouldn't write what I reported... to sum it up another disapointing purchase here.

Also had "A few" pieces of their space toast with strawberry jam. It is served warm, so goes good with some hot chocalate. Not the strongest, but tasty.

..In the end I had a lot of good times in this shop, it is a very comfy, clean, spacious, and cozy shop with a theme all its own like the others. Lots of options all around here. I would return, but most likely not by choice :mrgreen:
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Resinator was there cup entry for 2012 not worth the price tag, would rather go get grinspoon or grinspoon sister from stones cafe
dirkdiggler

Post by dirkdiggler »

Hi,

Was in here a week ago for one visit. Didn't think much of the selection and ended up buying some Resin Haze from a rather beautiful budtender. The smoke was lacking smoothness and left me feeling too jumpy and little blown out. However I really liked the decor of the place and the strangely green lighting actually works and kept me feeling a little more alert than I probably would have been. I liked the screens displaying sport (but thought that Muay Thai is a little too much aggression to get stoned to...).

Overall a decent place that would probably benefit from a stronger selection of wares.

Dirk.
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

dirkdiggler wrote:Hi,

Was in here a week ago for one visit. Didn't think much of the selection and ended up buying some Resin Haze from a rather beautiful budtender. The smoke was lacking smoothness and left me feeling too jumpy and little blown out. However I really liked the decor of the place and the strangely green lighting actually works and kept me feeling a little more alert than I probably would have been. I liked the screens displaying sport (but thought that Muay Thai is a little too much aggression to get stoned to...).

Overall a decent place that would probably benefit from a stronger selection of wares.

Dirk.
Agreed, nice shop but everytime ive been there been disapointed with selection or quality of thier product
treetop

Post by treetop »

Was there recently. Scuttled in there to escape from the cold one evening. The folks there were friendly and welcoming. Just had a cup of tea and a few chugs on the hash pipe. Kind of agree about being a decent hang out space.
How much did you produce?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

The diesel tonic sounds great! Anyone sampled?
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Die ... sin_Seeds/
Shells sink. Dreams float.