Resin

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Resin

I like Resin
78%
I don't like Resin
22%

Total votes: 63

redeyezman

Re: Resin

Post by redeyezman »

I had to catch the train out of town at about 10:30, and to my delight they were open at 10AM, I was the only one in the shop! Got a juice, and light up my last joint of SSH (from Homegrown fantasy) which made the 4 hour train ride to Paris feel like 30 minutes!!

Shells sink. Dreams float.
weedhog

Post by weedhog »

I liked resin alot. The BT was courteous and seem to know his herbs, They also had a really good Haze I think they were calling Resin Haze but I think it was a good Amnesia haze pheno..inside was trippy too not much my style but I liked it anyways
Panog

Post by Panog »

Bought some Desert Eagle here on Saturday, it was really good !
qwr

Post by qwr »

Bought a gram of the crystal and White shark. ok smoke nothing special i think 10 and 8 euro a gram. The lemon haze was a nice batch 13€ a gram nice lemon smelling and tasting
YourGuru

Post by YourGuru »

I plan on enjoying the 73u Diesel on 17.06.2011...
Bad artists imitate, Great artists steal..
Boner

Post by Boner »

On your imaginary bike?
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
YourGuru

Post by YourGuru »

Lol. I love your cynical ways...

Yes, on my magic carpet.

~Ian
Bad artists imitate, Great artists steal..
bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

absolutly love resin, nice bt's great layout and i love the bud. My favourites were desert eagle and great white, or is it white shark??

great location as well, and when we were staying at funky chickin it was always the first and last CS of the day.
DjOracle

Post by DjOracle »

I love the Resin it was right across from our hotel last time we were in the Dam.
Do they still have swings in the smoking area?
botrytis

Post by botrytis »

forgot i was in Resin lol quite a nice place, a bit pricey, bought some of their Resin haze was quite a nice smoke and yes the swings are still there :)
Dreadlock-Boy

Post by Dreadlock-Boy »

Funcky as fuck place!! Covered in green, green benches, green floor, green walls and green lights. The swings are still there. Bought a gram of white shark, covered in crystals but tasted a little bit weird. Grinded up to the max tho! 7/10
uklad_in_ireland

Post by uklad_in_ireland »

I thought I missed out reporting on one of the coffeeshops taken me 3 months to remember to post it on here. Well I was thinking of this place today so I give you my thoughts.

I was looking for this place before as it's near my hotel and it was in front of me all the time I was walking past and found the shop when I was looking for another one

Wow this place is green and got swings in it. My only moan was the telly's was bit too high I'm not a short person ( 6-1ft) but I hate looking up well high to watch some telly.

I order resin haze was ok weed and nice size and dry.

Was sitting down and two English kids was smoking and other young group maybe Dutch was at the back. One of the lad's fell right asleep and it started the jokes up by the other group but not in a nasty way which I thought was funny and hoping I did not pass out just in case I get called a light weight while the other lad woke up he's pal the words of lets get some food woken him up and they left while the owner was tidying up he pass me a bit of hash left by them and said best not to waste it which I thought was cool and this new bloke next to me was wondering how I got it and not him. Guess it was my lucky day there as some shops are bit odd but I felt this place was very friendly and pretty sure I will come again next month.

I can't remember the day round the weekend but I know it was evening time as I got some of those crazy sauce up chips/fries after.
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

If anyone has been here recently can you confirm its opening time please.
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

Visited last week, we loved this place, green everywhere with a calming atmosphere, whether it was busy or empty. This place has become one of our all time favourite places to visit, we tried their Desert Eagle @12.50 great taste and a high that lasted for hours, we also tried their AK47 @ 9euro, damn fine smoke and high and lastly tried their Sahara Fudge Hash, one of the smoothest smoke's and high's I have ever had. The women that seem to run the place always had a smile on their face's and couldn't help you enough, great shop, great atmosphere, awsome smoke and fab staff, can't fault this place, a must visit shop for all. :D :D .And if anyone want's to know this place is open from 7am until 1am.
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

It's really open that early? I'll be getting in early myself next week, and don't much fancy having a pipe-opener at Central since it's changed hands, with no recent reviews.