Resin

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Resin

I like Resin
78%
I don't like Resin
22%

Total votes: 63

Whitesox

Post by Whitesox »

so did it reopen on friday or it still gonna stay shut down

Balou

Post by Balou »

Whitesox wrote:so did it reopen on friday or it still gonna stay shut down
One of the locals on another forum said they did reopen last week. Same owners with basically the same menu. I've asked him to snap a few pics of the place, hopefully I'll have them this week!

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Whitesox

Post by Whitesox »

when i saw them on the cannabis cup list i had a feeling theyd be back and i wasent just crazy thanks pal
Balou

Post by Balou »

Here are the new pics TAK took!

"OK I went inside today and got these shots. Yes it is that green."
That's as close as I could to the menu. It is the same as last year but it will be changed to a new one soon.

They are building a balcony in the back with seating up there.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Doesnt look to bad! a bit look like de rockerij on the singel,Nice & cosy! i have to say i didnt see the point of that big DJ booth that was right in the middle of the last shop literaly,Not for city where finding a seat in a decent coffeeshop can be a small mercy in its self :lol:.
Balou

Post by Balou »

Kingdoc wrote:Doesnt look to bad! a bit look like de rockerij on the singel,Nice & cosy! i have to say i didnt see the point of that big DJ booth that was right in the middle of the last shop literaly,Not for city where finding a seat in a decent coffeeshop can be a small mercy in its self :lol:.
I think I saw an actually DJ in it once :lol: The damn near vertically stairs will be missed :( I remember on my first visit, I almost missed a step coming down :oops: It will be my first stop for my November trip :D

Peace,
Balou
JMey

Post by JMey »

That bright fluorescent green, isn't that annoying?
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

balou1999 wrote:
Kingdoc wrote:Doesnt look to bad! a bit look like de rockerij on the singel,Nice & cosy! i have to say i didnt see the point of that big DJ booth that was right in the middle of the last shop literaly,Not for city where finding a seat in a decent coffeeshop can be a small mercy in its self :lol:.
I think I saw an actually DJ in it once :lol: The damn near vertically stairs will be missed :( I remember on my first visit, I almost missed a step coming down :oops: It will be my first stop for my November trip :D

Peace,
Balou

Yea i have to see it personaly now,Ps i never seen any DJ in that booth in all the times ive been there BTW :lol:.
Balou

Post by Balou »

Kingdoc wrote:
balou1999 wrote:

Peace,
Balou

Yea i have to see it personaly now,Ps i never seen any DJ in that booth in all the times ive been there BTW :lol:.
By no means professional, a dude and his lappy with Serato Scratch.
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

balou1999 wrote:
Kingdoc wrote:
balou1999 wrote: I think I saw an actually DJ in it once :lol: The damn near vertically stairs will be missed :( I remember on my first visit, I almost missed a step coming down :oops: It will be my first stop for my November trip :D

Peace,
Balou

Lol a bit like some of these "live" acts we get here in the basement bars.

By no means professional, a dude and his lappy with Serato Scratch.
Balou

Post by Balou »

Went to Resin a couple of times last week. Bought the Dark Star, heavy smoke. Will def put you out for the night!
Eva

Post by Eva »

I went here when I first got to Amsterdam, apparently that was right after the re-opening. I love the place, and the Resin Haze, and the Lavender.
Most of all, I love the swings. Swings. Inside. Is. Awsome.

Now I haven't been back in a while though. Anyone knows if the upstairs is done yet?
Balou

Post by Balou »

Eva wrote:I went here when I first got to Amsterdam, apparently that was right after the re-opening. I love the place, and the Resin Haze, and the Lavender.

Now I haven't been back in a while though. Anyone knows if the upstairs is done yet?
Not yet, they said in the next 4 - 6 weeks. And I forgot to mention the swings!

Peace,
Balou
templeball

Post by templeball »

balou1999 wrote:
Eva wrote:I went here when I first got to Amsterdam, apparently that was right after the re-opening. I love the place, and the Resin Haze, and the Lavender.

Not yet, they said in the next 4 - 6 weeks. And I forgot to mention the swings!

Peace,
Balou
Swings or swingers? :)
LadyPnut

Post by LadyPnut »

This place is amazing! The green works with your buzz and I love the swings in here.

We got AK-47 from here and was totally buzzed out. Stayed here a while and chilled out!

Would definitely go back!