Kashmir Coffeeshop

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kashmir

I like Kashmir
100%
I don't like Kashmir
No votes

Total votes: 6

Marok21

Re: Kashmir Coffeeshop

Post by Marok21 »

was here with some guys I met at my hotel before we went to Vondelpark...

I was looking for some Hia Haze Ball hash :mrgreen: but damn it was "sold out" :?
so I asked for a recommendation... the friendly dealer showed me Warm Ears (11€/g) and
said that he like it actually pretty much. Good hash I would say... nothing special but good :D
That was my first impression... I have to smoke some more to say more about it :mrgreen:

MinnBobber

Post by MinnBobber »

Hi, just arrived and staying near Kashmir.

no weed report but an equipment report: Kasmir Coffeeshop's Volcano is missing a part.
They said Kasmir Cafe's Volcano (across the street) might be working--no dice, missing a part too.

Didn't buy anything there as I arrived with a slight sore throat and nagging "tickling throat cough" so need a vaporizer.

So, if you need a Volcano, you can skip Kashmir :(
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Cannabis college is assuredly your place MinnBob. You just pay a one time 3 euro donation fee (per head) and then you are granted permanent free access to their selection of vapes, (and a viewing of their "garden").

No drink consumption required, which can be nice but if you do need a drink just pick up some cheaper ones from the supermarket boom best of both worlds. I may actually be about there today, shall I keep you posted?
MinnBobber

Post by MinnBobber »

DeL,

yes, please keep me posted.
My wife is getting hungry, trying to decide on Paradox for fresh squeezed juice and ??? not sure what they have for eats??

Just got second bike squared away so we are ready to roll, literally ;)

See my La Tertulia report which I'm writing :(
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Polm Gold 7,50€/g - Recommended by the older dutch dealer for a nice maroc hash I had to try it :D and yes a lovely smoke for the price. Smooth in the Joint nice taste and happy stoned effect... good :D
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Had a smoke in the friendly but still too dark lounge, also a good enough meal again at Biladi. This time also had a look here too as haven‘t been since ages as well. Wanted to see the 'Yellow Lebanese'(10€/g)and 'Gardell'a(more of a blonde moroccan, 10€/g). Both looked nice as far as what I could figure out at this gloomy den, but not outstanding enough.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Anyone know what is the turkish hash like here ?
keso3k

Post by keso3k »

There hasn't been a menu posted from Kashmir in over three years, anybody know what their menu looks like today?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

This time got me this Red Libanon(10€/g). More of a daytime smoke budtender told me. Soft enough piece wasn‘t moroccan judging by taste. Saved this for a wake&bake and think budtender was a bit too positive about it :lol: .
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

Did anyone give their hash-menu a try lately? Or the 10 e Jamaican weed? I Just want it to be good, but this shop dissapointed me before... Love the idea of their menu though :?
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Got the schaartjes 22.50. Pricey but very strong. This is a very sticky oily lighter color when spread thin. Pretty much impossible to handle actually but it bubbles like mad and hits smooth but is strong. Taste is floral some earth and a bit fruity.

Is it strange that this bubbles up a ton but it doesnt really catch fire like other hashes? After 10 seconds of flame it lights but is tough.

I have just been heating it with a flame over a bowl to bubble it. Real clean. Loving it so far.

Great head high with no anxiety. This place is pretty chill too and the budtender is very good.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Nepal something or the other, or was it Kashmir something? Doesn't matter, it was crap, got half a gram, rolled joint and didn't finish it due to boring taste and somewhat harsh smoke...

King Hassan, new on the menu,16 E / gfor light brown, pretty creamy Moroccan beldia type. Pretty good piece of hash, but way too expensive, Millinium, Boer and especially Massawa which are all all a few minutes away have much better at 2/3 or even half the price... Dealer was stupid valso... Buuh CS Kashmir!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 22nd Apr 2018 03:43 pm Nepal something or the other, or was it Kashmir something? Doesn't matter, it was crap, got half a gram, rolled joint and didn't finish it due to boring taste and somewhat harsh smoke...

King Hassan, new on the menu,16 E / gfor light brown, pretty creamy Moroccan beldia type. Pretty good piece of hash, but way too expensive, Millinium, Boer and especially Massawa which are all all a few minutes away have much better at 2/3 or even half the price... Dealer was stupid valso... Buuh CS Kashmir!
really a shame :? well I saw reviews in the past with good stuff from them (Hia Haze Ball, Polm gold) but it seems like the best times of the shop are over... really sad... thanks CC for trying their KH which u only tried because I heard from a local that it´s top moroccan hash... sry for that bad advice :oops: even if it was good but totaly overpriced :evil: in the future I will only write things about hashes I tried myself... maybe he got a different batch or he simply didn´t know what real "top quality" is or what you have to pay for nice moroccan hash.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

@marok21: don't mention man, could have been das über geile shiznaz, and we wouldn't have known but for your recommendation! :) We would have tried something from there on principle anyways as we literally lived up stairs, why not test out something someone heard good stuff about :D

IMO: please do keep making suggestions, yours or from those you trust, we all have our hits and our misses, and you have been the #1 hash reviewer on the forum for more than a year, you deserve a day off! :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Tue 1st May 2018 04:21 pm you have been the #1 hash reviewer on the forum for more than a year, you deserve a day off! :D

I'm only on the forums 6 months, but I would agree with this 100%! Great for hash reviews and also lots of reviews for coffeeshops outside of Amsterdam. It can be hard to find good info on shops outside of Amsterdam.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!