Kashmir Coffeeshop

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kashmir

I like Kashmir
100%
I don't like Kashmir
No votes

Total votes: 6

treetop

Kashmir Coffeeshop

Post by treetop »

ACD Page: Kashmir Coffeeshop

Please note this is NOT the Kashmir Lounge.

It is directly across the road from the Kashmir Lounge. This place sells weed, hash and soft drinks. Also some glassware and other assorted smoking related items. You can sit and smoke your purchase in the calming confines of the shop (zen decor makes for the relaxing) or scoot over the road to the lounge and enjoy a more lively atmosphere.

The coffeeshop menu is HUGE. I sent a menu shot to FBN a little while back so look out for a fresh menu shot on FBN's menu site soon.

The prices are reasonable. I had golden polm and Santa Maria both in the 8-9 eu a gram range. A lot of the menu seems to be in this range. The polm was exactly as described by the BT and exactly what I asked for and the SM was interesting as I've never tried it before. Hard stone hit that fades off into a nice easy going high was how I remembered it.

Clean place with good bathrooms. Drinks not expensive either. No outdoor seating but there is a table near the front window. Also they have a glassed off smoking area looking onto a zen garden at the back of the shop.
Well worth a visit IMHO either in isolation or as a prelude to going across the street to the larger, more comfortable weed/booze friendly lounge.
Also it is in a nice area with lots of shops nearby in case you get hungry afterwards. As I sat in the Kashmir Coffee shop enjoying a cup of tea and Santa Maria joint the owner of the butchers next door came out with Rotisserie chickens on a stick to begin roasting outside his shop next door.

I'll be back but not for the chicken :wink:

How much did you produce?
gapie

Re: Kashmir Coffeeshop

Post by gapie »

nothing to see
Last edited by gapie on Thu 15th Aug 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
gapie

Post by gapie »

can we delete or ban bennie from the forum

sweet thank u
Last edited by gapie on Thu 15th Aug 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

the prices were good. the smoke overall was disappointing.
orle

Post by orle »

That is my experience too. I don't come here any more, after too many bags of mediocre green. Their menu may seem like a long list but they rarely have much in stock..meh.
Smokey McPot

Post by Smokey McPot »

Warme oortjes is fantastic, so good I sent 5 grams home
Candy lush was good
The cheese was good
But the red leb. Was tasteless
If carlsburg made weed it would be northern lights 5x
The One Who White'd

Post by The One Who White'd »

How do you send 5 grams home ?
The One Who White'd

Post by The One Who White'd »

How do you send 5 grams home ?
naits

Post by naits »

flatten it out as much as possible, padded envelope. No priority mail service, just normal postage. Win or lose
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Smokey McPot wrote:But the red leb. Was tasteless
Isn't it always? I bought some from Black Star a couple of trips ago, possibly moved by nostalgia, and comments here about how it hadn't been around. It was exactly as I remembered it – tasteless and weak. What is the point of it, when there are alternatives?
Marco

Post by Marco »

I had some fantastic outdoor from Texel there a few months ago...
FroggyStyle

Post by FroggyStyle »

Bought today half grams of Hia Ball Hash (Maroc, 14 euros a gram ) and Hindu kush afghaan (25 euros a gram, ouch!!) : nice pieces of hash, beautiful smell; super sticky, fabulous.

Nice bud tender who lets you see? touch and smell the product if you ask for it
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

FroggyStyle wrote:Bought today half grams of Hia Ball Hash (Maroc, 14 euros a gram ) and Hindu kush afghaan (25 euros a gram, ouch!!) : nice pieces of hash, beautiful smell; super sticky, fabulous.

Nice bud tender who lets you see? touch and smell the product if you ask for it
Sounds good!
I was interested in the Hia Ball from here after watching this smokers guide video

Also I got the Hindu kush afghaan last April and it was E20/g and very nice. I wonder if its gone up because of inflation (probably) or its better quality :D

I hope to check them out soon.... Happy hash smoking :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Also just noticed that on the 2005 Kashmir Lounge menu (http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Kashmir% ... ricity.jpg) that the Hia Bal were E8 per Bal!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
orle

Post by orle »

Yep, stupid inflation. Old menus can be pretty shocking, pull up say Trefpunt's menu from 2007 and you'll see NY Diesel 5 grams for just 25 euro, and their best hasj for the same price.

Ah well, Kashmir's "Yellow Leb" is pretty good at the moment, clean flavor (nice smell when burning) and quite strong buzz. Nice value for 7p/gram.