Barney's Breakfast Bar

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Barney's

I like Barney's
73%
I don't like Barney's
27%

Total votes: 245

codejd

Re: Barney's Breakfast Bar

Post by codejd »

elasticband wrote:tried the utopia again this morning with a fresh pouch of tobacco..... fu*king disgusting :twisted: Commercial tourist trap selling unflushed shit for high prices, join the greenhouse club.
Don't take this the wrong way :roll: but why would you mix tobacco with weed?

Why not post some pics and let others chime in? From your description of DrG, it sounds spot on to me and G13 is one of my favorites, would have been nice to see as well.

Donkey smell.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

codejd wrote:
elasticband wrote:tried the utopia again this morning with a fresh pouch of tobacco..... fu*king disgusting :twisted: Commercial tourist trap selling unflushed shit for high prices, join the greenhouse club.

Why not post some pics and let others chime in? From your description of DrG, it sounds spot on to me and G13 is one of my favorites, would have been nice to see as well.

I find it helps burn more evenly and maybe not as harsh and expansive on the lungs. I don't use a lot of tobacco, not that i need to justify my tobacco use. Why do a lot of people use tobacco?

I only bought the utopia and i smoked the gram in two joints as i normally do with most grams i buy, i doubt a picture would have made much more of a intresting discussion than the last three pages anyway :roll:

why do you smoke pure?
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Why do I smoke pure ? cure myself from cancer caused by tobacco why else? :roll:
The biggest bull shit about tobacco is that it's not really addictive :mrgreen:
I got up once day with out smokes and just never went and got an other pack and that was 21 months ago :D did I say did it cold turkey? After 26 years of 2 packs a day ? 8)
treetop

Post by treetop »

elasticband wrote:.......

why do you smoke pure?
because I like to taste the weed and not the tobacco. having paper in there is bad enough even if it is raw.

because tobacco is a harmful and addictive drug pushed on an unsuspecting public by unscrupulous legal drug lords.
How much did you produce?
codejd

Post by codejd »

elasticband wrote:why do you smoke pure?
Rhetorical.
Donkey smell.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Each to their own, i enjoy tobacco with a beer.

its amazing how some stoners get all high and mighty regarding tobacco or alchol use.....

@TT if you dont like paper, just dont smoke it, no one forces you too :roll:

Do you not find pure joints burn less even and are harsher on the throat?

edit. my question regarding pure use was for codejd and no it was not rhetorical, i was interested in your habits just as you were mine.
Last edited by elasticband on Sat 12th Jul 2014 04:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

If u inhale smoke, tobacco or no tobacco its is harmful, dont kid yourself otherwise :)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

DedsOne wrote:If u inhale smoke, tobacco or no tobacco its is harmful, dont kid yourself otherwise :)
+1.... all combustible matter produces carcinogens when burned.
Panog

Post by Panog »

I smoke mixed with tobacco too and I agree that as long as it burns it's bad for you but pure weed smoke has expectorant property so the carcinogens are less likely to stick in your lungs
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Panog wrote:I smoke mixed with tobacco too and I agree that as long as it burns it's bad for you but pure weed smoke has expectorant property so the carcinogens are less likely to stick in your lungs

The emperor of hemp - Cannabis is the best natural expectorant to clear the human lungs of smog, dust, and the phlegm associated with tobacco use.

Marijuana smoke effectively dilates the airways of the lungs, the bronchi, opening them to allow more oxygen into the lungs. It is also the best natural dilator of the tiny airways of the lungs, the bronchial tubes—making cannabis the best overall bronchial dilator for 80% of the population (the remaining 20% sometimes show minor negative reactions).

(See section on asthma—a disease that closes these passages in spasms—UCLA Tashkin studies, 1969-95; U.S. Costa Rican, 1980-82; Jamaican studies 1968-74.)

Statistical evidence—showing up consistently as anomalies in matched populations—indicates that persons who smoke tobacco cigarettes are usually better off and will live longer if they smoke cannabis moderately, too. (Jamaican, Costa Rican studies.)

Millions of Americans have given up or avoided smoking tobacco products in favor of cannabis, which is not good news to the powerful tobacco lobby—Senator Jesse Helms and his cohorts. A turn of the century grandfather clause in U.S. tobacco law allows 400 to 6,000 additional chemicals to be added. Additions since then to the average tobacco cigarette are unknown, and the public in the U.S. has no right to know what they are.

Many joggers and marathon runners feel cannabis use cleans their lungs, allowing better endurance.

The evidence indicates cannabis use will probably increase these outlaw American marijuana-users’ lives by about one to two years—but they can lose their rights, property, children, state licenses, etc., just for using that safest of substances: cannabis.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

treetop wrote:

why do you smoke pure?
because tobacco is a harmful and addictive drug pushed on an unsuspecting public by unscrupulous legal drug lords.
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 09:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

monster420 wrote:
treetop wrote:

why do you smoke pure?
Cannabis is not addictive ?
:lol:
No but every so often a 4 month brake with intermediate relapses in needed

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 36&t=24554
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

elasticband wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:Enjoy yer tobacco ....and I'm gonna put this respectfully as I can,.you can't tell me shit when you roll with tobbacy..I'll judge that myself pure..sorry ya got what ya think is unflushed...I love the greenhouse Barney's club..good friends and great herbs...then ya shill the seeds?..they are great seeds and I highly recommend .oh yeah..enjoy yer bit coins ...when all fuck breaks loose ain't no coins anywhere gonna save ya :lol: Isis don't care bout bit coins :D I'll show ya my bit coin in November,we can make a wish and throw it in the canal,and a bean stalk leading to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow,where giants will roll massive doobies and sing songs about sex and 18 wheelers,drinking beer and beating yer wife :shock: ...this is fun..I like utopia haze,it makes me babblewrite :)
Okay, sorry if you took personal offence to my review, thats about all i can say to that.

Edit: i am not shilling their seeds either, i was interested in the genetics of the utopia and prices and stumbled upon that link, which yes interested me.

i know YOU can grow nice utopia i dont doubt that, i know many people that have grown barneys beans with better results than what they sell in shop.

peace
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

someone removed/deleted USBONGLORDS disrespectful rant.
USBONGLORD wrote:Enjoy yer tobacco ....and I'm gonna put this respectfully as I can,.you can't tell me shit when you roll with tobbacy..I'll judge that myself pure..sorry ya got what ya think is unflushed...I love the greenhouse Barney's club..good friends and great herbs...then ya shill the seeds?..they are great seeds and I highly recommend .oh yeah..enjoy yer bit coins ...when all fuck breaks loose ain't no coins anywhere gonna save ya :lol: Isis don't care bout bit coins :D I'll show ya my bit coin in November,we can make a wish and throw it in the canal,and a bean stalk leading to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow,where giants will roll massive doobies and sing songs about sex and 18 wheelers,drinking beer and beating yer wife :shock: ...this is fun..I like utopia haze,it makes me babblewrite :)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

elasticband wrote:
codejd wrote:

I find it helps burn more evenly and maybe not as harsh and expansive on the lungs. I don't use a lot of tobacco, not that i need to justify my tobacco use. Why do a lot of people use tobacco?

I only bought the utopia and i smoked the gram in two joints as i normally do with most grams i buy, i doubt a picture would have made much more of a intresting discussion than the last three pages anyway :roll:

why do you smoke pure?
codejd wrote:
elasticband wrote:why do you smoke pure?
Rhetorical.
Codejd, i took the time to answer your question with definitive answers as to why i use tobacco, which was probably just asked to be a cunty wank or maybe a wanky cunt. So it would be nice if you could take the time to answer my question, especially as you have been online since - Last visited: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:17 pm