Barney's Breakfast Bar

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Barney's

I like Barney's
73%
I don't like Barney's
27%

Total votes: 245

Junglist Movement

Re: Barney's Breakfast Bar

Post by Junglist Movement »

They are the shop I hate and like in equal measure. Tried their cookies kush and it was delicious. The tangerine dream, laughing budda, blue cheese and liberty haze are all lovely as well... it's just the price.. high end at €18 per gram is ridiculous. Blue cheeze for 15 is also ridiculous.

Definitely targeting tourists with deep pockets!! Won't go there again.

kalima

Post by kalima »

I know everyone says there prices are super steep, which they :), although to be fair often not that much more than some other shops, . only went once and it was a year or so ago, I wanted to try some Turkish, been after it for years, and it really didn't disappoint, it was the nicest and strongest I smoked on that trip, or possibly any trip so far. Infact so good the friend I was with, went back there own his next trip to smoke it again, just to check it was as good as the first time
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Another "cliffhanger".

Maybe we'll never know. :(
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Looked at their overpriced Triple X(26€/g) which was a black cream this time and their blonde Caramella Cream(18€/g) – as much as I cannot stand that shop I have to say they have sorta stable prices as this
here is as much since ages and I remember when it was introduced and lots of people were pissed off because of such a steep price. Right so! Sad that such a price has become pretty common these days, especially for certain Asian hashish for among other obvious reasons. People tend to be creatures of habits.
Regret a bit not going for the Caramella in retrospect but I survived it I guess.
WLow

Post by WLow »

They got a USA overpriced menu too now :lol: blackberry kush for 28e :clap:

8 years ago you could smoke strain like Blackwater for reasonnable price.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Barneys dated July 30,2018. Thanks to Paul.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Barneys/ ... rneys.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Misses once liked the Tangerine Dream (€16g) from here so popped in here and got a gram. Was very busy, with the majority of people getting their Cali strains.

Menu was the same as always, and the Liberty Haze smelt amazing but didn’t fancy it.

Tangerine Dream is a bit naff. The guy told me “if you have enough of this it will put you to sleep”. First off it didn’t really burn right. Was a bit of a harsh smoke and didn’t feel like the cleanest weed I’d ever smoked. Kind of wish I did get the Liberty Haze now :mrgreen:
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Barneys( Farm) dated January 3, 2019. Kudos to Ferry.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Had some Blue Cheese and an interesting morning chat with some randomer, Blue Cheese was ok, but expensive at €15/g
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
kalima

Post by kalima »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 21st Apr 2019 08:38 pm Had some Blue Cheese and an interesting morning chat with some randomer, Blue Cheese was ok, but expensive at €15/g
Hope you had a great 420, looking forward to your write ups .only ever had the Turkish pollen here, but it was amazing, if expensive, but seeing all the other coffeeshops prices, theirs doesn't seem so expensive now .=Did you get to de kade this trip ? want to give it a go, saw they have holy grail, which I have had over here and it was lovely and trippy, so fancy some more :wink: :mrgreen:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 21st Apr 2019 08:38 pm Had some Blue Cheese and an interesting morning chat with some randomer, Blue Cheese was ok, but expensive at €15/g
next time i see you I'm beating you with my newspaper for spending 15 on a gram of blue cheese!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

kalima wrote: Tue 23rd Apr 2019 02:04 pm
Hope you had a great 420, looking forward to your write ups .only ever had the Turkish pollen here, but it was amazing, if expensive, but seeing all the other coffeeshops prices, theirs doesn't seem so expensive now .=Did you get to de kade this trip ? want to give it a go, saw they have holy grail, which I have had over here and it was lovely and trippy, so fancy some more :wink: :mrgreen:
Didn't make it down there this time, I was staying more central, it's defo worth a visit!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 24th Apr 2019 09:11 am
next time i see you I'm beating you with my newspaper for spending 15 on a gram of blue cheese!
:lol:
codejd

Post by codejd »

G!3-Haze, Dr Grinspoon & Amnesia Polm all are nice.
Donkey smell.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Barneys dated June 22, 2019. Thanks to Lee.

Enjoy
FlyByNite