Super Skunk (formerly Tops)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Super Skunk (formerly Tops)

I like Super Skunk
67%
I don't like Super Skunk
33%

Total votes: 3

cheesedab

Super Skunk (formerly Tops)

Post by cheesedab »

ACD Page: Super Skunk (formerly Tops)

Prinsengracht 480
1017 KG Amsterdam‎
020 638 4108

seouleast70

Re: Super Skunk

Post by seouleast70 »

How is it there?
Not long now....
Smokeybee21

Re: Super Skunk

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Next door but one to Easy Times, it's just been renamed from Tops, which was apparently pretty poor. Is it under new ownership? Easy Times is a favourite of mine, might have to pop into here as well during my visit next month.
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
andyc

Re: Super Skunk (formerly Tops)

Post by andyc »

was in here on my last visit, and it was the best experience of all the shops i visited.
great place on the canal to chill and watch people walk past
the budtender was very friendly and recommended the super silver haze which was a pleasant smoke.
didnt do food but BT said i could go to the shop on the corner, buy food there and bring it in to eat inside.

will return next visit for sure.
:lol:
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Very nice indeed - and very comfortable lounge

Bought some White Choco for 10E , which was a very smooth and subtle smoke. Nice mid-range choices.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Apple Haze in this place is amazing.

I see they sell moon rocks and shatter as well, anyone tried?
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but the Apple (and strawberry) Haze here is thought (by many) to have flavour additives... whether sprayed on flowers or added to feed. This rumour (I guess - I don't know of anyone that has any direct proof) is fairly well established across the local scene.
I personally in a 20 year smoking career have never encountered a strain that smells as strongly of fakery as that example does.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 9th Nov 2017 07:43 pm Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but the Apple (and strawberry) Haze here is thought (by many) to have flavour additives... whether sprayed on flowers or added to feed. This rumour (I guess - I don't know of anyone that has any direct proof) is fairly well established across the local scene.
I personally in a 20 year smoking career have never encountered a strain that smells as strongly of fakery as that example does.
Thanks for the heads up, would explain why the smell is so intense!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
private_press

Post by private_press »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 9th Nov 2017 07:43 pm Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but the Apple (and strawberry) Haze here is thought (by many) to have flavour additives... whether sprayed on flowers or added to feed. This rumour (I guess - I don't know of anyone that has any direct proof) is fairly well established across the local scene.
Unfortunately, my friends always rave over the 'strawberry haze' at tops/super skunk, despite my telling them it's legit fakery! Every time we go to A'dam, they HYPE over it, buying 2 or 3gs of it at a time.

I usually just buy a coffee here and enjoy a comfy sit down :lol:

I can understand why they (the CS, or supplier) do it however, as if it helps sell a generic strain at top shelf prices, then it's easy money.
DWBBroker

Post by DWBBroker »

I 100% agree with OHM!!!! Im not even a local and I knew the second that I smelled the Apple Haze that it was not legit. Definitely sprayed or whatever, but that is not a legit smell or taste of any weed I have smoked and Im a 20+ year smoker as well.
smokini

Post by smokini »

I think there is analysis from Cannabis College which proofs that these 'Strains' are indeed sprayed. There is a german youtuber who made a video on it.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

smokini wrote: Sun 26th Nov 2017 08:41 pm I think there is analysis from Cannabis College which proofs that these 'Strains' are indeed sprayed. There is a german youtuber who made a video on it.
Thanks for the clarification man - I'll have a look for those
smokini

Post by smokini »

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Superskunk dated 21 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lemming

https://coffeeshopmenus.org/Superskunk/ ... skunk.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Superskunk dated 15 August 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Supersk ... skunk.html