The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

Dickinsonbeer

Re: Utopia

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Got the kandy kush ice. Dark melty sticky thick paste kept in fridge. Awesome wintergreen and juniper berry aroma with lavender and allspice hints. Flavor is sweet then earthy and spicy with hints of thyme. Hits pretty strong but isnt crazy strong. Good head high and mellow at first then a warm body high hits 10 min later. Really smooth. :mrgreen:

Papi

Post by Papi »

So let me get this clear, the school near Utopia closes down, yet Utopia is still opened from 6pm on weekdays or am i confusing something cause of the bongs i smoked today?
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

It's typical regulatory nonsense Papi, they got an extension on their old license, not a a new one , when the school moved. The old one is apparently up a for review this summer, and still specifies opening at six, even though the school moved. Stupidity and grammatically challenged speculation follows when you try to figure out if they are open early during a period in which some schools may choose to have a holiday and some schools choose not to...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Papi wrote: Sat 8th Apr 2017 03:57 pm So let me get this clear, the school near Utopia closes down, yet Utopia is still opened from 6pm on weekdays or am i confusing something cause of the bongs i smoked today?
More like years of smoking on that bong or maybe not :D
Papi

Post by Papi »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 8th Apr 2017 08:48 pm It's typical regulatory nonsense Papi, they got an extension on their old license, not a a new one , when the school moved. The old one is apparently up a for review this summer, and still specifies opening at six, even though the school moved. Stupidity and grammatically challenged speculation follows when you try to figure out if they are open early during a period in which some schools may choose to have a holiday and some schools choose not to...

That's some EU-like beaurocracy on the highest level and a great example of how logic can be fisted:D But it's not like i wasn't expecting this jabronie move:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Laughing Buddha from Utopia at the moment is a superb budget weed. I've no idea what its meant to taste of or smell of, and some buds are a bit too dry, but it does the job, and for 8e a gram....
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

At the other end of the scale, the Kandy Kush ice was absolutely banging last week.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Couldn't agree more, Kandy Kush Ice @ 18 E/g is a great buy. Super tasty with a powerful "Asian leaning profile", sweet, liquorice and some kushy funk in the background, very nice punch also. Best buy from coffeeshop so far.

Citral was good, not great, expected a little more...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

free_phil_spector wrote: Sat 15th Apr 2017 11:21 pm Laughing Buddha from Utopia at the moment is a superb budget weed. I've no idea what its meant to taste of or smell of, and some buds are a bit too dry, but it does the job, and for 8e a gram....
Dude do you live in Amsterdam? Join the festivities man!
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Aye. If I stumble across any of yous lot I might well do that :)
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I was on my way to Albert Heijn at about 2, thinking that in a reasonable world Utopia would be open, when I noticed that it was. I'd not noticed that it's the May holiday break from 22-30 April. (No, don't ask the obvious question.) Had Citral and what was directly below it on the menu, which I've forgotten, so perhaps someone can remind me.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

scotts og sucked
citrol as always
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
macky

Post by macky »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2017 08:22 pm I was on my way to Albert Heijn at about 2, thinking that in a reasonable world Utopia would be open, when I noticed that it was. I'd not noticed that it's the May holiday break from 22-30 April. (No, don't ask the obvious question.) Had Citral and what was directly below it on the menu, which I've forgotten, so perhaps someone can remind me.

Kandy Kush,mixed it with Kandy Kush ice ...think it was good ,smoked a lot that week so not sure :wink:
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Bought their shoreline yesterday. This is absolutely nothing like the purple bud with the grape flavor that was being sold at Green Place a few years ago. Utopia's shoreline bud is green and has absolutely no grapey taste. How can the same strain vary that much even with different growers? Or is this really the same strain? Regardless, packed a wallop and made a nice wake and bake this morning. :)
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Waldo Swan wrote: Sun 4th Jun 2017 09:58 pm Bought their shoreline yesterday. This is absolutely nothing like the purple bud with the grape flavor that was being sold at Green Place a few years ago. Utopia's shoreline bud is green and has absolutely no grapey taste. How can the same strain vary that much even with different growers? Or is this really the same strain? Regardless, packed a wallop and made a nice wake and bake this morning. :)
How much longer in town champ? Looking forward to knocking back some smores with ya...