The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

Waldo Swan

Re: Utopia

Post by Waldo Swan »

Sorry mate, left on the sixth and got back home in the states last night. European vacation officially over for this year. Stoned from wake to sleep for a solid month. :) I'll be coughing up cannabis for the next two weeks. Damn near shredded the skin off my thumb from flicking a bic so much. :mrgreen:

I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Latest menu, sorry about pic quality:

Liked the Kandy Kush Ice, my extravagance of the trip. However, there's been a recent shortage of PG Tips, with everyone probably assuming (as I've done) that Ingi must be fairly swimming in them, what with 420 recently and all. So remember to bring some the next time when you can, and thank the powers that be that the UK can export something apart from idiocy. (Though that may be on the wane finally as well.)
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Update on their situation as I haven't seen it posted here yet. In seven days time, they expect to get their full licence back and be up and running seven days a week again :D

Jessica said its 'fingers crossed' as they will either be 'back to normal or closing down' but she seemed very confident it will not be the latter :wink: :mrgreen:
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

free_phil_spector wrote: Sat 24th Jun 2017 09:00 pm Update on their situation as I haven't seen it posted here yet. In seven days time, they expect to get their full licence back and be up and running seven days a week again :D

Jessica said its 'fingers crossed' as they will either be 'back to normal or closing down' but she seemed very confident it will not be the latter :wink: :mrgreen:
Best news today! Thanks.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

free_phil_spector wrote: Sat 24th Jun 2017 09:00 pm Update on their situation as I haven't seen it posted here yet. In seven days time, they expect to get their full licence back and be up and running seven days a week again :D

Brilliant, wonderful news! Thanks for the information mate! Very much appreciated.
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Shufflepop

Post by Shufflepop »

Called in on Sunday. Very friendly, BT girl very helpful. Picked up Champagne Haze and Citral and some KK Ice. The haze was strong in my Arizer Air, big steamy hits, feeling it almost immediately. I didn't like the buzz, though I was wrecked after a few days travelling up north.

Had the Citral in the Rijks on Monday and found it improved my mood much better. Not had the hash yet. It's sticky and black, and smells fantastic.
free_phil_spector

And so it came to pass...

From next Friday they are back to normal opening hours :thumbup: :mrgreen: :clap:
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Fantastic news! Congratulations to Ingi and co.
free_phil_spector

free_phil_spector wrote: Wed 12th Jul 2017 10:00 pm And so it came to pass...

From next Friday they are back to normal opening hours :thumbup: :mrgreen: :clap:
For at least the next three years, I should add :D
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

free_phil_spector wrote: Wed 12th Jul 2017 10:10 pm

fabulous news
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

worldcitizen1723 wrote: Wed 12th Jul 2017 10:27 pm
free_phil_spector wrote: Wed 12th Jul 2017 10:10 pm

fabulous news
Life is good!! :mrgreen:
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

free_phil_spector

Not_the_monk wrote: Thu 13th Jul 2017 12:07 am Image
:lol: It certainly does feel like some kind of triumph against 'the system' after what must be four or five years of battling utter fucken madness. The weed pass, the school rule... we beat them all :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now all we need is Nel back :wtf: 8) 8) :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Not sure how I missed this!
Fantastic news for the dudes n dudesses at Utopia. A well deserved break for an obviously dedicated and hard working team.
A lovely ray of sunshine in an otherwise frustrating day!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Great to have confirmation, massive congrats to the team, we will be there to celebrate in 10 days with you guys!!! :D :D

CC

P.s. Hope your day improved OHMF!!!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: