The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

RoMoney

Re: Utopia

Post by RoMoney »

I've brought food in from Albert Heijn many times and there was never an issue.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

RoMoney wrote: Tue 24th Apr 2018 08:20 pm I've brought food in from Albert Heijn many times and there was never an issue.
Thanks!
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Soon to be gone, replaced by The Plug Amsterdam, Ingi is staying, that's all i can say:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
WLow

Post by WLow »

Let's hope the Citral can stay with her.
macky

Post by macky »

Papi wrote: Sat 5th May 2018 10:17 pm Soon to be gone, replaced by The Plug Amsterdam, Ingi is staying, that's all i can say:)
Lets hope nobody thinks it,s there sand box or we know how that goes (windows shot out ,mayor closes for?)
Let’s hope not.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

macky wrote: Sun 6th May 2018 01:17 am
Papi wrote: Sat 5th May 2018 10:17 pm Soon to be gone, replaced by The Plug Amsterdam, Ingi is staying, that's all i can say:)
Lets hope nobody thinks it,s there sand box or we know how that goes (windows shot out ,mayor closes for?)
Let’s hope not.
They might need metal detectors like Prix D'ami as all the tracksuits migrate to The Plug :lol:

Image[/url]
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Wonder what their bong policy will be? Are James and Jessica staying also?
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Wow! Not sure what to make of this news. Gutted that I've already had my last smoke in Utopia, my number 2 coffeeshop. Intrigued to see what this means for the menu, the shop interior, and the overall vibe. Trying to look forward and not back through rose-tinted specs. Onward and upward for Utopia/The Plug.
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
Papi

Post by Papi »

I'm actually kind of sad that i didn't have a chance to say goodbye to Utopia this 4/20 due to being completely fucking busy. But i'm interested what idea Jack has on how to develop this place and what ideas he's going to bring. I just hope the vibe is going to stay the same, and that the place won't gain the ghettoness of the Plug in bcn:)

I don't know anything about James and Jessica, Ingi was the first person i thought of, that needs to stay to keep the vibe the same:) I got assured she will:)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Brace yourselves, chavs are coming.

"Got the weed in tuna-tins innit?!"
Papi

Post by Papi »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 6th May 2018 02:17 pm Brace yourselves, chavs are coming.

Chavs have already been here long before they even showed upto bcn:) And the tuna can game is getting strong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: voyagers with their wedding cake and shit :lol: :lol: I'm waiting for greenhouse to sell their lemon haze in tuna cans for 16e/g
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Papi wrote: Sun 6th May 2018 05:34 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 6th May 2018 02:17 pm Brace yourselves, chavs are coming.

Chavs have already been here long before they even showed upto bcn:) And the tuna can game is getting strong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: voyagers with their wedding cake and shit :lol: :lol: I'm waiting for greenhouse to sell their lemon haze in tuna cans for 16e/g
can some one explain the pot in tuna cans thingy you speak of? going over my head.
Papi

Post by Papi »

worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sun 6th May 2018 06:46 pm

can some one explain the pot in tuna cans thingy you speak of? going over my head.
Cali fashion, tunacanning weed, voyagers went with the fashion and tunacanned dutch-grown by phenofinder seeds Wedding Cake.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Papi wrote: Sun 6th May 2018 06:48 pm
worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sun 6th May 2018 06:46 pm

Cali fashion, tunacanning weed, voyagers went with the fashion and tunacanned dutch-grown by phenofinder seeds Wedding Cake.
thanks...

just give me a bud and a little baggie..geez anything to add an additional cost and another piece of trash
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

i was chilling here yesterday with a nice g of there tangelo and they where talking about they are also buying the pizza place next door to the coffeeshop and turning it into an attached smoker friendly bar..... sounds good