The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

kalima

Re: Utopia

Post by kalima »

Ok, i didn't smoke any of the kashmiri, it was there first thing, but it is a hand rubbed, super black, hash, and i mean super black :D, and sticky, it has be kept in the fridge.very heavy smell from what i remember, really unique smell and the bud tender, was super proud to have some in stock. It is from Kashmir itself, not genetics grown in Morocco, so with present situation, was the other reason she was so proud to have some thing so nice and special in from there . i will be honest, 20 euro's is a lot, well for me and i do feel the price sometimes is over the top, i did pay 19 euros for some Turkish pollen last year a Barney"s, as i had never smoke some, and it was the best piece of hash i had on that trip and in Amsterdam ever, i think, but it i was thinking, maybe if i have some cash and time on the way home, but not smoking tobacco, these days , i didn't necessarily want to mix it with weed, or do it in pipe,and just too sticky for the vape , so i left it, and maybe it is something i will regret :).
As it was first thing, we had the chitral weed, was was very nice , followed by the cali orange bud, which i was a bit disappointed in, to be honest, well with effect , but that was maybe due to having had the chitral first.
i wanted to try the Amnesia cream, as i have heard so much about it, but non unstuck and she did say that last bits had been a bit dry and not as good as it had been.
first time here, and was very friendly, and chilled place, would definitely go back, especially as it is only 10 minutes form the station

puffpuffgive

Post by puffpuffgive »

I had utopia's kashmir a couple of weeks ago, it was the outstanding smoke of the trip. SUPER strong, like a cross between an ice hash and one of those oily, almost clear dark hashes. Will turn into a honey-brown goo smear on your finger if you're not quick about getting it into your joint. Buy this, if it's still there.
ik hou van amsterdam
photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/bananaface1000/
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kalima wrote: Tue 19th Sep 2017 10:52 am Ok, i didn't smoke any of the kashmiri, it was there first thing, but it is a hand rubbed, super black, hash, and i mean super black , and sticky, it has be kept in the fridge.
Sounds more like the the kind of hash I saw at original Dampkring one or two years back.
puffpuffgive wrote: Fri 22nd Sep 2017 12:29 am I had utopia's kashmir a couple of weeks ago, it was the outstanding smoke of the trip. SUPER strong, like a cross between an ice hash and one of those oily, almost clear dark hashes. Will turn into a honey-brown goo smear on your finger if you're not quick about getting it into your joint. Buy this, if it's still there.
Thanks for the review. Ok that sounds great :D I am still looking for a "real" black hash that makes me really high or stoned :lol: like said before I am not the biggest fan of the most hand rubbed hashes because they have usually really a light effect on me :? Price is pretty high but it´s pretty rare and well it´s possible to get half grams there :mrgreen:
xxSLOTxx

Post by xxSLOTxx »

Has anyone been on the last few days? Just wondered what the monthly special was on the menu for October?
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Latest menu; sharp-eyed stoners will notice the addition of a sour diesel, which for some reason isn't all that common here, or I've missed it. I still haven't tried the Kashmir. Kill me now.

ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

And that sage n sour is on point! Definetely recommended, if you like that very special taste and smell this is the one to go for
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

The sage and sour caught my eye - that's what I'd be buying off that menu fo sho.
Someone was asking about that strain recently - can't remember who - hopefully they'll see this
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

SAGE and Sour (as well as SAGE or Sour Diesel alone) were still quite common in coffeeshops back around 09/10.

Another strain on my list I've always missed out on during my hunting missions!
WLow

Post by WLow »

Voyagers seems to have a batch of S.A.G.E from THseeds
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

There was unbelievably good NYCD going around in about 2006. Siberie had a fine, fine example. It was so pungent it cut through everything else in coffeeshops. More than once I sparked up in various places and people ased me what it was and where I got it. To date, I have never found NYCD in Amsterdam anywhere close to those batches.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

WLow wrote: Tue 10th Oct 2017 09:57 am Voyagers seems to have a batch of S.A.G.E from THseeds
Yeah I saw that, too... Utopia has the "Sage N Sour"... so crossed with Sour Diesel and Voyager has "Sage" Never tried both... hopefully they have at least on of them on their menus on my next trip.

I didn´t noticed their cheapest hash called Utopia hash/Isolator polm (7€/g). Anyone tried it sounds pretty interesting :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Utopia Hash/ Isolator Polm (7€/g) - Indeed a kind of Ice O Lator hash for 7€/g :shock: smells different than usual hash
from morocco... more "citrus" like and skunky but also hashy notes. It´s a pretty creamy and soft hash... very good to work with
and looks like a much more pricier hash. I think it´s made of trim because it´s only bubbles a little when touching by the flame... but to me it looks very clean... no black smoke and it smells pretty naturally. The effect was def. strong enough and more sativa to me.

Overall a nice new variety for low priced hash. Good work Utopia :D
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Sounds great, Utopia is really killing it with both the green and the hash! :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Latest menu:

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

That menu look nice, let's hope some of them fruity numbers are still on in a months time :wink: :mrgreen: :D