The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

420_sweetleaf

Re: Utopia

Post by 420_sweetleaf »

First time visitor yesterday morning:
Amazing service, chatted about weed strength and tolerance levels and using hash to bump up our pipe bowls. Super friendly budtender.

Cheese cookies were amazing (lasted about an hour! Couldn't stop smoking!) and the Utopia hash was great too. I'm a new convert, going back today to stock up.

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

No Kashmir, alas, but I've been told it will return. Still, a good menu, as always recently.

Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

And indeed the Kashmir is back.

Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Lavender at 14/g is real nice. Crazy frosty dense buds. Some foxtailing. Taste is earthy kushy minty and anise and at low vape temps it does taste like lavender. Real nice. Hits heavy even at low temps. Wow. Very strong.

Took some og kush hash. Havent had yet but is amber brown somewhat sticky and real nice minty herbal smell.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

These updates are really wetting my whistle - cheers dude :)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

What's utopia opening times now during the week, site says 18:00 :shock:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

9 all days IIRC...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 13th Apr 2018 08:35 pm 9 all days IIRC...
Nice 8)
Clay

Post by Clay »

Monday's menu.
Embraman

Post by Embraman »

Opening times back to ' normal' I think, around nine? Was in last week and passed by in morning twice, wasn't that early but was open anyway, tried the Cherry Pie Cookies, was a nice tasty smoke, Ingi steered me away from Citral, always good advice from her ,got some Utopia Hash to hopefully have at home too........
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Sharp-eyed stoners will notice that the Utopia Hash is gone, and may not be back, alas. The Casablanca was recommended by CC, and I went for a g, but haven't tried it yet.

Image[*]
Devore

Post by Devore »

Utopias Citral was a knock out bit of tasty loveliness. Great high for my first green for 6 mths. Knocked me out big time and now I can't stop walking....

Sticky and tastes of summertime.

8/10
Dickinsonbeer

Post by Dickinsonbeer »

Had the tangelo 14g. I thought the buds and smell were great in the tray but the one i got had a slight white mold bit on it and wasnt very tasty or aromatic. This is a definite pass especially with the others on the menu which are good like the citral and the lavender. Both much better.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Still on the fence with this shop....
Heard lots of folks reporting lack of taste with various strains from Utopia this week.
Tried the Cherry Pie as smell was decent and the buds looked dense- when ground it did not fluff up at all and was very very dry!
No taste in the vape and mediocre effects.

Tangi- more traditional smelling but a let down in the taste department when vaped. Not very strong either...

Saw the Black Domina and that was very nice smelling, densely structured buds but......at €14 you're taking the piss.

Nice chilled place with a handy sun trap at the front, staff were friendly too.
Yet to be convinced by this shop but will keep give it another chance on my next visit.
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Never been here before but making it a point to go on upcoming pilgrimage... Does anyone know if they allow outside food? Finding it hard to ignore the siren call of Caldi e Freddi just down the street and the seating there is minimal.

I know some CS are fine with it (De Kuil once upon a time at least) and some are not (Katsu for one). Would like to wash my calzone down with some spleef.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.