't Grasje, Utrecht

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 't Grasje, Utrecht

I like 't Grasje, Utrecht
100%
I don't like 't Grasje, Utrecht
No votes

Total votes: 5

madmaxxx

't Grasje, Utrecht

Post by madmaxxx »

ACD Page: 't Grasje, Utrecht

small coffee shop,one big table,wooden benches and chairs,coffee machine.all sold in 10e,5e bags,cakes and cookies{weed}i got jedi skywalker 12.5e+1g,WOW smoke of the trip,very strong,also tried the lemon haze strong lemon taste,good buzz 10e=1g,pity it sold in bags,the weed was excellent from this shop.bags looked right,good price good weed,20 mins walk from the station.

Mack 10

Re: 't Grasje, Utrecht

Post by Mack 10 »

Heard some good things about this place.
Papi

Post by Papi »

I told you it was really good. Every visit in Utrecht, they never dissapointed me. Do they still have verdampers?
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
aaron

Post by aaron »

Please this old teahouse is still going.

they used to get some rare hash.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

did not see any verdampers,could of been behind the counter,look at a few weeds,they all looked and smelled nice,about 7/8 hashes
Papi

Post by Papi »

That's a shame about verdampers! September 2013, it was my favorite place to hang out in Utrecht, 100m from my hotel:) Verdampers on table, guy at the counter let me use his own personal bong, great selection(the priciest weed around 12e), and that Jedi Skywalker was also killer back then. Only shame that they opened at 1pm and closed around 9 or 10
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

yep there jedi was the smoke of the trip,i be back for sure,thanks for telling me about the 1pm start.but this looks like the qaulity shop of utrecht
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Stopped off here last Wednesday, the (presumably) owner dude was very nice and helpful, there was one verdamper, and the vibe was very positive, full of locals, all mellow. I got some Lemon Royal, which was v flavoursome, and a bag of outdoor Silver Haze, very good value should have got more. Also Triple Zero/000 which was strong as fuck, and some Masari which was pungently cheap and efficacious black hash.
Here are the Menus, which are fine to post FBN

There is a board not seen that has specials on it, but the only photo I have is blurry

Great shop, selection, and all the shit was the business, strongly recommend.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Reposted from my Travelogue
Nuggz

Utrecht Coffeeshops

Post by Nuggz »

Had to make a detour down to Utrecht yesterday. Checked out t'grasje and hi/lo

Next stop, t'grasje, which I was informed served up some legendary space cakes. When I finally arrived at t'grasje, I was presently surprised by what I found. A small hole the wall locale that had a very under the table vibe to it, think Barcelona associations or Amsterdam squat bars. I asked for a cake but was told they were being baked and I'd have to wait around til 17:00, fair enough. So I order up a tenner of "Girl Scout Cookies" for 10 a gram. The GSC, which in actuality was def some Casey Jones or Sour Deez, was a nice uplifting energetic smoke, which tasted as delicious as it smelled in a pure J, recommended. Also, got some Afghan Mazari Sharif for 6 a gram, properly squidgy and a flavorful smoke, with a potent but not overwhelming narcotic stone. Nothing super special, but a fair enough priced smoke all things considered.

After hours of toking the cakes were finally ready. They were lemon pound cake slices, which apart from their inebriant effects were delicious. I ordered 3, 2 for me, 1 to take home to the old lady. Now let me preface this by saying I smoke an ungodly amount and as such possess a through the roof tolerance to ganja. Nonetheless some reviews warned that these cakes were particularly potent and that even for more experienced'heads, a half slice could be sufficient. Needless to say I ate the first piece, an hour and half later while certainly stoned as fuck, I felt I could go for more and downed the second slice down the hatch.

Mistake! I don't know if it was placebo or the 1st slice coming to full fruition, but 15 minutes later reality was becoming increasingly distant, the second cake hadn't. Even come close to full swing yet. Long story shit, I managed to keep my cool given my extensive herb experience, but I was certainly at a level of high for some 6 hours that would send anyone who doesn't smoke like me into the grips of a panic attack. Somehow I got off at the right stop on my train, and was able to bike home in one piece but geeeeez was I fucking zonked on these space cakes.

The cakes only cost 4€ per slice btw, and are lightyears ahead of the notorious Paradox cakes which I had ironically enough sampled for the first time, the day prior (and thus had a fresh point of reference for comparison).

Moral of the story (tl; dr): if you're in Utrecht and fancy a smoke check out t'grasje, especially the spacecakes (arguably the best edibles I've ever had, on par with my TKO ice-o-lator firecracker recipe, like seriously within the top 10 highest times I've ever been in my 11 years of weed smoking, which is saying ALOT. Avoid hi/lo, it's shit!
Last edited by Nuggz on Fri 17th Jul 2015 07:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Why the fuck did my thread get split?! Marok21 basically posted the same thing about Nijmen, and his didn't get split, fux dat?!
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

At a guess because he posted in the travelogues section, you posted in the coffeeshop review one which is specifically and obviously formatted as one shop = one thread?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

EDIT TO ADD:

I almost forget that I also picked up a tenner of Triple-Zero Marok ("000"). Very tasty and potent stuff, arguably some of the best Moroccan hasj I've tried, however at 17.50 a gram it's more worth trying a tenner, than picking up regularly; a sort of rare import treat.

Also I did see that there was at least one verdamper, I believe they do hold them behind the counter and you have to request it.
Papi

Post by Papi »

They are usually on the tables(at least one of them):)