Bronx

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bronx

I like Bronx
75%
I don't like Bronx
25%

Total votes: 4

Marok21

Re: Bronx

Post by Marok21 »

monster420 wrote:
fuck moroccans in amsterdam
parasites like rats
are you serious? or should it be a bad joke or something like that

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Marok21 wrote:
monster420 wrote:
fuck moroccans in amsterdam
parasites like rats
are you serious? or should it be a bad joke or something like that
No he's on a real racist anti-moroccan bender today, sorry for him. Hij is echt een KANKER LUL!
kibby

Post by kibby »

Loved the hash here when lived on Westerstraat ten years ago so dropped by on Saturday during very brief visit to Dam. Menu as above, couple extra haze for 9E.

Dealer advised the Primeur pollen was best hash in Dam, dunno about that but a million times better than anything you'd find in Britain and fantastic price to boot.

Soft like fudge, very blonde, but turned chocolate brown and sticky when left in pocket to sweat, only 15euro for 2g, beautiful traditional marok taste, 10/10

Maroc grocers next door looked lush when stoned on a drab rainy day. Wouldn't let me photograph coffee shop menu so this will have to do.

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was in here the other day, got the Lemon Haze, think it was 11/g, I took €20. Moroccan run place with mostly local client base. The lemon haze was really nice, but the place is a dive. I thought that when I saw the inside of it, but it was 100% confirmed when the guy started cleaning. It was getting close to closing time when I was there and he was sweeping the floor, the scumbag then started sweeping the tables with the same brush he used on the floor :shock: They wouldn't do that in a village in Morocco and yet that guy is doing it in 2017 in Amsterdam. I asked him if he liked the shit off peoples shoes on his joints, but he didn't understand me. Another Dutch guy did understood me, he smiled and pointed at the newspaper he was rolling on top of and said "you need to take precautions here" :lol:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Bronx dated May 16, 2018. Kudos to Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bronx/Menus/Bronx.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite